Cowboys Nation of Domination

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by miked1958 View Post
    So Elliott emergency injunction request has been denied and his 6 game suspension to start immediately
    yeah I am not to worried bout the run game.. wont be as good but it will still produce numbers

Comment

I think it's exciting to be in play for the #1 pick
      51-17: was embarrassing. Team was not interested in playing football
      Need to lose rest at this point
      I don't agree things being exciting playing for number one pick. I guarantee you the players don't feel that way. hell u could still have a winning season at 9-7. when romo went down in 2015 n Dallas only won 4 games, I sure as hell wasn't excited about a top 5 pick even tho we did get zeke. that kind of excitement is reserved for offseason imo

Comment

• Originally posted by J.R.Ewing View Post

I don't agree things being exciting playing for number one pick. I guarantee you the players don't feel that way. hell u could still have a winning season at 9-7. when romo went down in 2015 n Dallas only won 4 games, I sure as hell wasn't excited about a top 5 pick even tho we did get zeke. that kind of excitement is reserved for offseason imo
        Yep. Losing is never exciting! Worry about draft positioning next spring. 2015 sucked sooooo bad. What was worse is that we were in a lot of those games and lost because of quarterbacking. A close loss sucks in a different way from being thumped. A little bit of me died that year.

Comment

• Originally posted by SlyFoxx View Post
          We've got a great back in Morris, the O line is beginning to click, the D is getting better. Boys will be fine.
          Tyron is out this week then we start the next Sun. nite with 3 games in 11 days.

Comment

U ended up getting Elliott & Dak and I believe J Smith. Sometimes you need a really bad Season to rejuvenate your team
            Football has been very, very good to us.
            After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
            But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
            2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
            3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
            4-New York Giants!!!
            5-NE
            Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

yeah I am not to worried bout the run game.. wont be as good but it will still produce numbers
              I would think your running Game would if been a whole lot better had Tyron been playing. So I don't think it's as bad as it seems yesterday
              After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back

4-New York Giants!!!
              5-NE

Comment

• Boy the Eagles laid the wood to Dallas. The pathetic Giant's should of beaten the Eagles. Beat KC and a Denver team they walloped the Boys.. Dak with 4 Picks

4-New York Giants!!!
                5-NE

Comment

• Man it's pretty darn quiet in here..

4-New York Giants!!!
                  5-NE

Comment

• So at this point who's Season is more disappointing? The Giant's or the Cowboys 13 & 11 win teams last year. I think it's more the Cowboys. While the Giant's fans had high expectations deep down I think they all knew it was going to be a rough road returning the same O Line as last year. The D had to be a huge surprise as well falling way off from last year.

But they were going in with an aging QB that can't run to save his life and a stable of RBs with no experience. Yes they had what looked like a great WR team on paper but they all got hurt in one game.

I think Dallas despite having to replace Secondary had much higher expectations coming off the 13-3 Season and a playoff game. They figured Dak & Elliott were ready to take the next step and go further into playoffs or even the SB.

Now after last nights debacle where does this team stand at 5-5?? Four full games behind the Eagles with a loss to them. Focus on one of the WC Spots?

What's the odds that the Cowboys pick before the Giant's in the Draft, lol??

4-New York Giants!!!
                    5-NE

Comment

So at this point who's Season is more disappointing? The Giant's or the Cowboys 13 & 11 win teams last year. I think it's more the Cowboys. While the Giant's fans had high expectations deep down I think they all knew it was going to be a rough road returning the same O Line as last year. The D had to be a huge surprise as well falling way off from last year.

But they were going in with an aging QB that can't run to save his life and a stable of RBs with no experience. Yes they had what looked like a great WR team on paper but they all got hurt in one game.

I think Dallas despite having to replace Secondary had much higher expectations coming off the 13-3 Season and a playoff game. They figured Dak & Elliott were ready to take the next step and go further into playoffs or even the SB.

Now after last nights debacle where does this team stand at 5-5?? Four full games behind the Eagles with a loss to them. Focus on one of the WC Spots?

What's the odds that the Cowboys pick before the Giant's in the Draft, lol??
                      I have a differing opinion Miked. Prior to the season the national sports media overwhelmingly picked the NYG to win the NFCE and many were placing them in in the SB. These pages were rife with Giant fans parroting the same things essentially telling all here to expect the second coming of Air Coryell.
                      To see what has become of this NY team is pretty sad.

Pre season everyone said Dallas' D would be turrible which would translate into a mediocre season. With the League's vendetta against Elliott, timed to coincide with the start of the season, don't underestimate the force of that distraction. And not just distraction but then the gutting of the Cow offense once Goodell and the NFL syndicate got its way. So Dallas is right where I expected them to be . Am I disappointed?, hell yeah I'm disappointed, I'm a fan. Am I surprised . . . uh, no !

I'm predicting the Cowboy record at 6-10. You think NYG will get 5 more victories, or even 4 more? You make that call.

As far as it being quiet in here I made a post a month ago saying the same thing and got one responder 3-4 days later I think. Why the flurry of activity lately I don't know.

To be honest, I'm getting sick of the NFL. The political correctness of the League FO, politics of the league, disrespect of the players, and honestly I think outcomes are guided if not actually rigged. With Dallas having a pretty good DLine and being in the top in sacks in the league they haven't generated a holding call in 29 quarters ....... hmmmmmmm. When theoretically you can call holding on any play. another hmmmmmmm!!!!!!!

I've fished and hunted for the last 2 weeks ... spent a week at the lake without TV or radio (OK, had my cell). I hardly missed the NFL.

Going to a HS game Fri at NRG Stadium in Houston, expect at least 30K there. Texas HS football is the best. The QB I'm going to see I expect to see playing on Sundays in a few years ... had almost 600 yards of total offense last weekend. Check out his sophomore highlights. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vNHVbIRuY6o

Don't expect to be Smack talkin much around here.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eagles R Guano View Post

I have a differing opinion Miked. Prior to the season the national sports media overwhelmingly picked the NYG to win the NFCE and many were placing them in in the SB. These pages were rife with Giant fans parroting the same things essentially telling all here to expect the second coming of Air Coryell.
                        To see what has become of this NY team is pretty sad.

Pre season everyone said Dallas' D would be turrible which would translate into a mediocre season. With the League's vendetta against Elliott, timed to coincide with the start of the season, don't underestimate the force of that distraction. And not just distraction but then the gutting of the Cow offense once Goodell and the NFL syndicate got its way. So Dallas is right where I expected them to be . Am I disappointed?, hell yeah I'm disappointed, I'm a fan. Am I surprised . . . uh, no !

I'm predicting the Cowboy record at 6-10. You think NYG will get 5 more victories, or even 4 more? You make that call.

As far as it being quiet in here I made a post a month ago saying the same thing and got one responder 3-4 days later I think. Why the flurry of activity lately I don't know.

To be honest, I'm getting sick of the NFL. The political correctness of the League FO, politics of the league, disrespect of the players, and honestly I think outcomes are guided if not actually rigged. With Dallas having a pretty good DLine and being in the top in sacks in the league they haven't generated a holding call in 29 quarters ....... hmmmmmmm. When theoretically you can call holding on any play. another hmmmmmmm!!!!!!!

I've fished and hunted for the last 2 weeks ... spent a week at the lake without TV or radio (OK, had my cell). I hardly missed the NFL.

Going to a HS game Fri at NRG Stadium in Houston, expect at least 30K there. Texas HS football is the best. The QB I'm going to see I expect to see playing on Sundays in a few years ... had almost 600 yards of total offense last weekend. Check out his sophomore highlights. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vNHVbIRuY6o

Don't expect to be Smack talkin much around here.
                        Great Post. I have watched very little live NFL this year do to the Anthem Protests. I keep up with highlights and media as well as on here.

Yes media was high on Giant's but the smarter Analysts kept pointing to nothing being done with OLine. Lots of injuries as always and a D that didn't live up to expectations and you get a 2 win Season

Yea the boys were looked at for having a suspect Secondary but when they got back a few suspended players they were supposed to be better along the line and LBers. I think many thought the O would carry them to victory but Dak has proven to not be sam player w/o Elliott and his LT. But remember they were only 5-3 with those players in the lineup

As far as Giant's getting 4/5 more wins. No way. And I for one certainly hope not. Season is lost so I would rather they get high picks in each round Bec they have a ton of holes

As far as it being quiet in here I thought at Least the Dallas fans would be in here making fun of this debacle of a Season. But I guess they are so pathetic it's not even funny anymore to come in here and trash them I guess lol

4-New York Giants!!!
                        5-NE

Comment

• Take away the run game & put the game in Dak's hands to win with his superb passing skills and it can't be done. Big reason he was a 4th rd pick. Like I said all last yr , guys a game manager that can only complete short safe high % passes. Keep him contained in the pocket & he can't throw an accurate pass past 15yds. I expected to see him put the O on his back with the Ewok suspended & light up the Atl/Philly Ds, but what did they put up in back to back weeks? 7 & 8 total pts. 0 TD passes & 8 turnovers from the anointed one? Cold hard fact is that w/o a clock consuming ground game to take the pressure off him, he ain't Dak good and cannot win a game with his arm unlike an AR or Brady. I'm so glad he will be the Dallas QB for the next decade or so, at least I hope so.

Comment

• Although our season is Lost, does not mean we lost our Giant pride or sense of humor! Happy Thanksgiving!

Comment

• Dak Is the dude.
                              The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it.

Comment

• yeah, he's the man! so much, that he is letting the Chargers win! he feels so bad, he feels compelled to give them the ball A LOT!

Comment

Working...
                                X