Cowboys Nation of Domination

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by tcseacliff View Post
    yeah, he's the man! so much, that he is letting the Chargers win! he feels so bad, he feels compelled to give them the ball A LOT!
    He did throw a 90 yard TD pass
    Never go to battle with the intellectually unarmed.

Comment

• Pathetic football!!! Wth happened to my boyzzz?

Comment

• The Cowboys are afflicted with a bad case of Giantsitis.

Comment

• Originally posted by J.R.Ewing View Post
          Pathetic football!!! Wth happened to my boyzzz?
          Your anointed one has been exposed as the game manager I said all last yr that he really is without a great run game & OL to hide behind. Great QB when it's 2nd & 4 or 3rd & 2 but 2nd & 8 or 3rd & 7, his little high % dink & dunk passes are coming up short of the marker & it's 4th & punt. Amazing how you guys really thought you had found your franchise QB after 1 lucky rookie season. You might be lucky to get to 8-8 this yr but 7-9 seems more likely, maybe even 6-10 now that your team is outta the playoff hunt . 7-8-6 points ? That's all the great Dakota can generate with his great QBR arm?

Comment

Pathetic football!!! Wth happened to my boyzzz?
            Maybe they will bring Romo back? LOL !

Comment

• Originally posted by tcseacliff View Post
              Maybe they will bring Romo back? LOL !

when will the giants bring eli back? lol

he is gonna get cut in the offseason. if he smart he'll retire but he might go to jacksonville n get clobbered there

Comment

• poor eli crying? really? hell even Romo didn't cry

Comment

poor eli crying? really? hell even Romo didn't cry
                  Eli was there longer. Plus, Romo didn't have 210 starts under his belt.

We might be a dumpster fire right now, but I cant front a guy for getting emotional.
                  They said Brady and the Patriots couldn't be beat, Eli did it twice, how's that for Elite?

Comment

• Originally posted by Parademon1 View Post

Your anointed one has been exposed as the game manager I said all last yr that he really is without a great run game & OL to hide behind. Great QB when it's 2nd & 4 or 3rd & 2 but 2nd & 8 or 3rd & 7, his little high % dink & dunk passes are coming up short of the marker & it's 4th & punt. Amazing how you guys really thought you had found your franchise QB after 1 lucky rookie season. You might be lucky to get to 8-8 this yr but 7-9 seems more likely, maybe even 6-10 now that your team is outta the playoff hunt . 7-8-6 points ? That's all the great Dakota can generate with his great QBR arm?

The funny thing is that they are still racking up yards on the ground, that is not the problem. Dak will get through this, 2nd year for pete's sake.

Comment

• Originally posted by NYGFaninILL View Post

Eli was there longer. Plus, Romo didn't have 210 starts under his belt.

We might be a dumpster fire right now, but I cant front a guy for getting emotional.
                      in all sincerity tho, I do feel kinda bad for the guy. he's not a bad dude. its just the nature of the beast in the nfl

Comment

• Originally posted by Mrv View Post

The funny thing is that they are still racking up yards on the ground, that is not the problem. Dak will get through this, 2nd year for pete's sake.
                        So what you're trying to say is that you still think this is the franchise QB of the Cowboys for the next 10yrs?

Comment

• Originally posted by Parademon1 View Post

So what you're trying to say is that you still think this is the franchise QB of the Cowboys for the next 10yrs?
                          no offense man but you really do tend to ask stupid questions.

Comment

• Two banged up, wounded teams with 5-6 records facing each other tonight. Could be an ugly game. Skins prevail 17-13

Comment

• Tough go Lifer. Can't win with a weak OL. Cousins played his heart out, I've seen him do it before! It was just Dallas' night, the ball bounced their way and they were able to make a few plays.

Comment

• victory bowl smoking good tonight

Comment

Working...
                                X