Cowboys Nation of Domination

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by J.R.Ewing View Post

no offense man but you really do tend to ask stupid questions.
    Simple yes or no answer. Guess that was too complicated for you to answer. 22yrs+ counting of no SB app will do that to a fan. With Dak at QB, make it 32+.

Comment

• Dallas' odds of winning this week went up with the announcement of poor eli getting thrown back into the starting lineup. geno smith worried me more with his mobility so it pleases me Dallas gets to feast on the int/fumble machine that is eli lol

Comment

Dallas' odds of winning this week went up with the announcement of poor eli getting thrown back into the starting lineup. geno smith worried me more with his mobility so it pleases me Dallas gets to feast on the int/fumble machine that is eli lol
        lol i agree anything in this league is better than that POS QB theyve had tbh... dont know what they were thinking firing their HC for doing the right thing in benching that big head for sucking... tells you that owner dont know wtf hes doing and its been funny watching him run that franchise into the ground lol.... it will be great watching the Boys set the NY Browns on fire to end their sh*t show season and for years to come
        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by americas9team View Post

lol i agree anything in this league is better than that POS QB theyve had tbh... dont know what they were thinking firing their HC for doing the right thing in benching that big head for sucking... tells you that owner dont know wtf hes doing and its been funny watching him run that franchise into the ground lol.... it will be great watching the Boys set the NY Browns on fire to end their sh*t show season and for years to come
          Hilarious coming from a fan of a team whose owner has handcuffed the team with his ego for the past 20+ years. Of course, he is the owner and GM of the Cowgirls so handcuffs are very familiar to him. At the end of the day, we won't be in the playoffs and neither will the Cowgirls so the only difference is that we get a higher draft pick. Congratulations on your moral victory.

Comment

• Originally posted by mrmeng View Post
            Hilarious coming from a fan of a team whose owner has handcuffed the team with his ego for the past 20+ years. Of course, he is the owner and GM of the Cowgirls so handcuffs are very familiar to him. At the end of the day, we won't be in the playoffs and neither will the Cowgirls so the only difference is that we get a higher draft pick. Congratulations on your moral victory.
            lol ya best record in NFC last yr is handcuffed gtfo... cowboys will put the NY browns out of their misery in their house while the boys will be competing for a playoff spot which is more than you can say for a team who is hoping to lose to move ahead of their brother team (Cleveland) in the draft... Lmao!
            sigpic

Comment

Dallas' odds of winning this week went up with the announcement of poor eli getting thrown back into the starting lineup. geno smith worried me more with his mobility so it pleases me Dallas gets to feast on the int/fumble machine that is eli lol
              The betting line is dropping. You are a ****ing genius.
              Engage brain before speaking.

Comment

lol ya best record in NFC last yr is handcuffed gtfo... cowboys will put the NY browns out of their misery in their house while the boys will be competing for a playoff spot which is more than you can say for a team who is hoping to lose to move ahead of their brother team (Cleveland) in the draft... Lmao!
                Congratulations, 2 winning seasons since 2010! Actually, most fans on your boards are hoping the Giants win to help the draft posts because you ladies aren't going to the playoffs. Apparently you're too dense to understand that. In other news, at least we cleaned house whereas you will still have coach clapper and that old fool Jerry Jones running that circus until he dies. Enjoy the next ten years of mediocrity, I know I will.

BTW, I'll be putting good money on the Cowgirls. Unlike the Cowgirl fanbase, I'm not delusional. Keep living in your early 90's bubble.

Comment

Congratulations, 2 winning seasons since 2010! Actually, most fans on your boards are hoping the Giants win to help the draft posts because you ladies aren't going to the playoffs. Apparently you're too dense to understand that. In other news, at least we cleaned house whereas you will still have coach clapper and that old fool Jerry Jones running that circus until he dies. Enjoy the next ten years of mediocrity, I know I will.

BTW, I'll be putting good money on the Cowgirls. Unlike the Cowgirl fanbase, I'm not delusional. Keep living in your early 90's bubble.
                  lol gtfo with that let's lose to get a better pick.... you sound like a real loser lmao but can't hold it against you PoS Ggirl fans since it's all you got to look forward to lol... Clean house? lol didn't you just do that with coughlin.... Like I said that franchise has become a s*** show I don't expect it to change as long as Mara is calling things and Elisha is still the QB... even mediocrity is better then what the browns 2.0 have become... lmao
                  sigpic

Comment

lol gtfo with that let's lose to get a better pick.... you sound like a real loser lmao but can't hold it against you PoS Ggirl fans since it's all you got to look forward to lol... Clean house? lol didn't you just do that with coughlin.... Like I said that franchise has become a s*** show I don't expect it to change as long as Mara is calling things and Elisha is still the QB... even mediocrity is better then what the browns 2.0 have become... lmao
                    Apparently reading comprehension isn't your strong point. I said most of the fans on YOUR boards (meaning the Cowgirls) are hoping for a loss to improve your draft pick.

Funny you make fun of Eli but Dak has been exposed for what he is...a loser. Without his pet Ewok in the backfield and his pro bowl offensive line he is nothing. He can't make simple throws or read the field under pressure. You're hoping it's a sophomore slump but you and I know it's not.

Having said that, I fully admit the Giants suck this year and with Jenkins out Dez should have a huge day. Even Dak should have a huge day against the worst defense in the league. You guys will win then beat your chests like you just won the SB. BTW, how many winning teams have you guys beat this year? Why don't you look that up.

No matter what, at the end of the day Jerry Jones is still your daddy, owner and GM. As long as he is alive you will continue down the path of mediocrity. My god, how many playoff games have the Girls won in the past 20 years? TWENTY YEARS! Do you comprehend how lobg that is? You can thank Daddy Jerry for that, I know I do.

Comment

Apparently reading comprehension isn't your strong point. I said most of the fans on YOUR boards (meaning the Cowgirls) are hoping for a loss to improve your draft pick.

Funny you make fun of Eli but Dak has been exposed for what he is...a loser. Without his pet Ewok in the backfield and his pro bowl offensive line he is nothing. He can't make simple throws or read the field under pressure. You're hoping it's a sophomore slump but you and I know it's not.

Having said that, I fully admit the Giants suck this year and with Jenkins out Dez should have a huge day. Even Dak should have a huge day against the worst defense in the league. You guys will win then beat your chests like you just won the SB. BTW, how many winning teams have you guys beat this year? Why don't you look that up.

No matter what, at the end of the day Jerry Jones is still your daddy, owner and GM. As long as he is alive you will continue down the path of mediocrity. My god, how many playoff games have the Girls won in the past 20 years? TWENTY YEARS! Do you comprehend how lobg that is? You can thank Daddy Jerry for that, I know I do.
                      lmao @ most cowboys fans.... that's your best? lol gtfo! Dak is in his 2nd year and still improving from his probowl yr and still has them in the playoff hunt without some of his best players... More then you can say for Elisha a 12 yr vet 20 mil player who is playing like s*** with the worst team in the league lmao... more wins vs winning teams then the your browns lmao... Even in the those 20 yrs Jerry still has you beat in the trophy case... sad!
                      sigpic

Comment

• Is all you can say "gtfo"? Come up with some new material. Dak is "still improving"?! Bwahahahaha...even the most delusional fans don't think he is still improving? Are you f'in serious? Have you even watched any of his last 4 games? That's hilarious, "still improving". So without some of his best players he is worthless. Even Eli would do better than Dak has done if he had 3-4 pro bowlers on his o line. Dak had all day to throw last year and onve one of his o linemen goes down he is clearly lost.

Sad? You mean the fact that Jerrah fired the best coach he ever had due to his own ego? That is sad...and funny. Typical Cowgirls fans, always living in the past. Enjoy your qb of the future in Dak, I'm looking forward to another 2 decades of a couple playoff wins for the Cowgirls at best.

Comment

Is all you can say "gtfo"? Come up with some new material. Dak is "still improving"?! Bwahahahaha...even the most delusional fans don't think he is still improving? Are you f'in serious? Have you even watched any of his last 4 games? That's hilarious, "still improving". So without some of his best players he is worthless. Even Eli would do better than Dak has done if he had 3-4 pro bowlers on his o line. Dak had all day to throw last year and onve one of his o linemen goes down he is clearly lost.

Sad? You mean the fact that Jerrah fired the best coach he ever had due to his own ego? That is sad...and funny. Typical Cowgirls fans, always living in the past. Enjoy your qb of the future in Dak, I'm looking forward to another 2 decades of a couple playoff wins for the Cowgirls at best.
                          lol you mad? lmao if you dont think a QB doesnt improve from one season to the next in just their second yr... even Elisha looked as worse when he started as he does now... do you know anything? fired? jerruh didnt fire anyone... know your history before you post... cant be that sad if he ended up winning another without jimmy tbh... boys future is alot more brighter then your browns so enjoy it is right

sigpic

Comment

• We all know the 3rd SB was leftovers from the team Jimmy built, don't even act like it wasn't. Unlike you, I don't need to know my football history because that's exactly what it is, history. No one outside of Cowgirls fans talk about past SB's they won as much as they do. No one cares, that was about 25-30 YEARS AGO. Get over it dude. You guys have been irrelevant since and will continue to be irrelevant. I won't disagree that overall the Girls future is brighter minus your owner/GM, HC and QB which are pretty big pieces. Not to mention your Ewok RB is one more dumb mistake away from being kicked out of the NFL and it's only a matter of time.
                            Last edited by mrmeng; 12-09-2017, 05:59 PM.

Comment

We all know the 3rd SB was leftovers from the team Jimmy built, don't even act like it wasn't. Unlike you, I don't need to know my football history because that's exactly what it is, history. No one outside of Cowgirls fans talk about past SB's they won as much as they do. No one cares, that was about 25-30 YEARS AGO. Get over it dude. You guys have been irrelevant since and will continue to be irrelevant. I won't disagree that overall the Girls future is brighter minus your owner/GM, HC and QB which are pretty big pieces. Not to mention your Ewok RB is one more dumb mistake away from being kicked out of the NFL and it's only a matter of time.
                              lol there wouldnt be no jimmy if not for Jerry Period! leftovers or not you still need a good coach to call plays and manage in the NFL unlike other sports where you can fill in anyone... boys havent had championship success but the front office and HC have had success so for you to call them irrelevant is stupid! You know it and i know it the boys are another year or 2 away from winning multiple SBs!
                              sigpic

Comment

lol there wouldnt be no jimmy if not for Jerry Period! leftovers or not you still need a good coach to call plays and manage in the NFL unlike other sports where you can fill in anyone... boys havent had championship success but the front office and HC have had success so for you to call them irrelevant is stupid! You know it and i know it the boys are another year or 2 away from winning multiple SBs!
                                Had success?! Really? Again, you're living in the past. Since you like history so much and like to bring up the past why don't you tell me how many playoff games they've won since their last SB? You consider that acceptable and successful? Lol, at least the Giants are smart enough to know when to change things because they're not working, unlike Jerrah who just rides the train of mediocrity and only cares about muuuuuuunay. Keep buying that merchandise and padding Daddy Jerry's wallet for putting out a piss poor product year after year after year.

Comment

Working...
                                X