Cowboys Nation of Domination

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mrmeng View Post

Had success?! Really? Again, you're living in the past. Since you like history so much and like to bring up the past why don't you tell me how many playoff games they've won since their last SB? You consider that acceptable and successful? Lol, at least the Giants are smart enough to know when to change things because they're not working, unlike Jerrah who just rides the train of mediocrity and only cares about muuuuuuunay. Keep buying that merchandise and padding Daddy Jerry's wallet for putting out a **** poor product year after year after year.
    lol You not been listening? go back and read my last post again to understand what im talking about when i mean success to what you said was irrelevant before talking more ****... btw they have more playoff wins then the Jiants do in the last 5 years lol and you like talking about mediocrity so much please tell me what were the Jiants before TC? How many smart moves did they have to take in how many years because it didnt work? lol Ya i will be padding it because like i said the Boys will be winning one before the Jiants ever do again!
    sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Parademon1 View Post

So what you're trying to say is that you still think this is the franchise QB of the Cowboys for the next 10yrs?
        Yup did you watch the game? If it wasn't for our ****ty receiving core that game would have been finished in the first half. The hate they you have for Dak is unreal your probably the type that cheered for Wentz getting hurt.

Comment

• Originally posted by J.R.Ewing View Post

no offense man but you really do tend to ask stupid questions.

Parademon1 is a nut job with no football knowledge whatsoever. He should be ashamed of being a Giants Fan.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mrv View Post

Parademon1 is a nut job with no football knowledge whatsoever. He should be ashamed of being a Giants Fan.
            He is a consistent richard to people, no class for sure. Rags on Prescott a lot (like the richard he portrays himself as), who was a 4th rd draft pick, 3rd stringer pressed into service due to injury last year. Kudos to Dallas' staff for trying to develop him into a really good NFL QB as they really have no better option at this point, same as last year.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mrv View Post

Yeah, no football knowledge. You were probably in your pampers as were most Cowgirls fans that come over here to gloat about your 5 ancient cob webbed rings. And no, I'm actually rooting for Eagles to get to the SB as that woulda been a dagger to you Dak fans that Wentz took his team to the big game and not your game manager. But hey, keep thinking he is the franchise QB of your team. Just gotta have a top notch run game & great OL for the next decade & ya just might be right about Dak.

Comment

• Originally posted by Parademon1 View Post

Yeah, no football knowledge. You were probably in your pampers as were most Cowgirls fans that come over here to gloat about your 5 ancient cob webbed rings. And no, I'm actually rooting for Eagles to get to the SB as that woulda been a dagger to you Dak fans that Wentz took his team to the big game and not your game manager. But hey, keep thinking he is the franchise QB of your team. Just gotta have a top notch run game & great OL for the next decade & ya just might be right about Dak.
                I'll take a game manager that throws over 300 yards n 3 tds in a game to put another sweep for the year on the poor giants

Comment

• And you shall have him for the next decade I pray. So far in his career, 3-6 vs above 500 teams , bad passing stats, but great vs sub 500 teams. Yep, SB, here come the Dak led Cowboys.

Comment

• HOW BOUT DEM SEAHAWKS??!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Merry Christmas Cowgirl nation. How's it feel to be joining the Giants fans on the sofa when the playoffs start in Jan? But wait...the Ewok was coming back & now Dak was gonna ball with his BFF once again in the backfield & Dallas was gonna win out , go 10-6 & storm into the playoffs as the team no one would wanna play en route to a miraculous SB win! Well, at least that was some of the talk outta Cowboy nation the past few weeks. Thanks to the check Jerry signed & the ref used last week to measure the football, & Carr gift wrapping you the game with his fumble outta the EZ, you barely got by a bad Raider team. I believe that asides from KC, whom the Giants beat BTW, your team went 0-7 vs every other team with a 500 or better record this yr. Wha happon to the great Dak, the 1yr wonderkund? Big Dec game on the line at home with the playoffs at stake & he gives you this performance? Kinda reminded me of Romo with the game on the line. You had the Ewok, you had Dez, the "X" factor, so no excuse whatsoever for him. He's a game manager, tried & true! Told y'all this all last yr but nope, I was just jealous cuz we had an old washed up QB & you guys had found your franchise QB. How ya feeling bout that franchise QB now? Still think he's the answer to the Cowgirls prayers & the one to lead you to the promised land?

Comment

• They've got 6 more wins then we do and we're playing for a chance to be in the playoffs still in week 16
                        Thats all a fan can ask for at the start of the season to have their team with a shot at the dance at the end. Seattle got slaughtered last week and came in with a chip on their shoulders and we're determined to not be embarrassed
                        Football has been very, very good to us.
                        After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
                        But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
                        2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
                        3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
                        4-New York Giants!!!
                        5-NE
                        Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

• 2 playoff wins in the last 22 years and counting.
                          http://thegiantsboard.proboards.com/

Comment

• Originally posted by miked1958 View Post
                            They've got 6 more wins then we do and we're playing for a chance to be in the playoffs still in week 16
                            Thats all a fan can ask for at the start of the season to have their team with a shot at the dance at the end. Seattle got slaughtered last week and came in with a chip on their shoulders and we're determined to not be embarrassed
                            6 more wins and a seat watching the playoffs along with us. And we will have the #2 pick in the draft while they will pick in the high teens. And why were the mighty Cowboys fighting for the 6th playoff slot in week 15? They did not suffer nowhere the amount of season ending injuries to their starters that we did. Can't use the Zeke suspension as an excuse, we lost OBJ for the yr in week 5. Their OL is superior to ours as is their RB/WR corps. Their D has been better than I thought they would be. Could it be that their savior at QB isn't as good as advertised? Methinks so.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post
                              2 playoff wins in the last 22 years and counting.
                              And they need the Vikings to have a brain fart in order to make the Walker deal. The only reason they won 3 in 90s

If Jerry finds some sap of GM to make the same lame deal with the Ewok Maybe then.
                              "Three things can happen when you throw the ball, and two of them are bad." Darrell Royal

Comment

• Originally posted by americas9team View Post
                                http://thegiantsboard.proboards.com/

Comment

Working...
                                X