• hey yall won 3 games!!!!

3 > 2

congrats!!

Comment

• Originally posted by J.R.Ewing View Post
      hey yall won 3 games!!!!

3 > 2

congrats!!
      Wow 3 and still held on to the 2nd pick as Colts won!!
      Football has been very, very good to us.
      After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
      But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
      2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
      3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
      4-New York Giants!!!
      5-NE
      Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

hey yall won 3 games!!!!

3 > 2

congrats!!
        Good luck in the playoffs this year!

Comment

• How about them cowboys. Nice dominant 6-0 win over the eagles 2nd and 3rd stringers yesterday. Dropped a few draft slots in the process.

But not to worry, im sure a top 5 talent with a foot drop or drug issues can fall to where you pick at 19.

Comment

• 9-7 will get Dallas a so-so pick in the high teens, low 20s. Meanwhile we get the #2 pick in the draft. And Dak had both the Ewok & Dez in the lineup & still threw for a robust 179yds & 1 TD. His only 300yd passing game of the yr was vs the Giants & about 150 of those yds came on YAC, so even that is a tainted stat as far as an actual 300yd passing game goes.. I look forward to the game manager being the QB of the Cowgirls for many many yrs. 22 & counting.

Comment

• Originally posted by DarkSaint View Post
              How about them cowboys. Nice dominant 6-0 win over the eagles 2nd and 3rd stringers yesterday. Dropped a few draft slots in the process.

But not to worry, im sure a top 5 talent with a foot drop or drug issues can fall to where you pick at 19.
              9-7 > 3-13

division

5-1 > 1-5

Comment

9-7 > 3-13

division

5-1 > 1-5

Jr we will see you guys on the 9th of September . Make sure the Ewok brings his A game.

Happy New Year.
                Never go to battle with the intellectually unarmed.

Comment

9-7 > 3-13

division

5-1 > 1-5

Watching the playoffs = Watching the playoffs.

​​​​And Dak sucks..

Comment

• Originally posted by TEM View Post

Jr we will see you guys on the 9th of September . Make sure the Ewok brings his A game.

Happy New Year.
                    yeah I bet they play opening week again for the 20th straight time...getting tired of it actually....and happy new year too

Comment

• Originally posted by Parademon1 View Post

Yeah, no football knowledge. You were probably in your pampers as were most Cowgirls fans that come over here to gloat about your 5 ancient cob webbed rings. And no, I'm actually rooting for Eagles to get to the SB as that woulda been a dagger to you Dak fans that Wentz took his team to the big game and not your game manager. But hey, keep thinking he is the franchise QB of your team. Just gotta have a top notch run game & great OL for the next decade & ya just might be right about Dak.

I am 58 goof. Been watching the Boys since 1970, Craig Morton, Dandy Don remember?, now go run along your still feeding on your momma's breast.

Comment

• Rap Beasley

Comment

• Originally posted by Mrv View Post

I am 58 goof. Been watching the Boys since 1970, Craig Morton, Dandy Don remember?, now go run along your still feeding on your momma's breast.
                          Congrats on being a Girls fan since 70', I've been a Giants fan since 77', whoopdeefreakindo, you got me by 7 whole stinking yrs.

Comment

Working...
                          X