Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cowboys Nation of Domination

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • thanks....

    Comment


    • Originally posted by J.R.Ewing View Post

      thanks....
      Not sure if they have a smack talk section but I think he ( Roosevelt from this board ) is trying to pattern it a lot after what we have in here

      Make sure u register with same SN & Avatar
      Make a post on your Cowboys Boards with that link. Im pretty sure it's going to have a "Smack Talk" type section if it doesn't already. I know there were at least 4/5 other active Dallas posters maybe more that have been on here over past years. If u see them on their let them know in case they don't get back here by July 13th

      Enjoy the back and forth banter from you guys

      I mean what would the new MBs be like without a classic JR "Cowboys Nation of Domination" Thread lol
      Last edited by miked1958; 05-24-2018, 08:52 PM.
      Football has been very, very good to us.
      After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
      But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

      # of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

      1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
      2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
      3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
      4-New York Giants!!!
      5-NE
      Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

      ***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

      Comment


      • Originally posted by J.R.Ewing View Post

        thanks....
        I'm already over there JR but only posting in the "General NFL" section only. I don't really feel right talking to Giant fans about the nuances of their team in their main sections. There are a couple of Cowboy threads in the General section. Not very active over there though.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Eagles R Guano View Post

          I'm already over there JR but only posting in the "General NFL" section only. I don't really feel right talking to Giant fans about the nuances of their team in their main sections. There are a couple of Cowboy threads in the General section. Not very active over there though.
          Probably won't be till after July 13th when this one shuts down. As I said above I am not sure if it has or will have a Smack Talk section. But he said he's going to tailor it after this one.

          Won't be the same without you guys coming over and jawing with us
          Football has been very, very good to us.
          After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
          But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

          # of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

          1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
          2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
          3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
          4-New York Giants!!!
          5-NE
          Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

          ***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

          Comment


          • Originally posted by miked1958 View Post
            Probably won't be till after July 13th when this one shuts down. As I said above I am not sure if it has or will have a Smack Talk section. But he said he's going to tailor it after this one.

            Won't be the same without you guys coming over and jawing with us
            I'll get over there at some point. these days, my football enthusiasm is rather low lol. I aint happy with my team right now an been trying to avoid football this offseason. ill get back into it when training camp comes around

            Comment


            • Originally posted by J.R.Ewing View Post

              I'll get over there at some point. these days, my football enthusiasm is rather low lol. I aint happy with my team right now an been trying to avoid football this offseason. ill get back into it when training camp comes around
              I was thinking theyd take a WR or TE high and all the top names kept coming off the boards
              Football has been very, very good to us.
              After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
              But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

              # of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

              1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
              2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
              3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
              4-New York Giants!!!
              5-NE
              Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

              ***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

              Comment


              • Look forward to see u over there
                Football has been very, very good to us.
                After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
                But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

                # of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

                1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
                2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
                3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
                4-New York Giants!!!
                5-NE
                Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

                ***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

                Comment


                • Nice to see the Dallas fans are looking to have a good season, this year will be the real test for Dak, does he rebound, I don't think so but who knows.
                  Forget the Past, Live for the Future!

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Joe Morrison View Post
                    Nice to see the Dallas fans are looking to have a good season, this year will be the real test for Dak, does he rebound, I don't think so but who knows.
                    No name receivers. No Witten. Same old weak Dallas D with weak secondary. No NFC Championship games in 22 years. All out free for all offensive holding for opposing OL's. (https://247sports.com/nfl/dallas-cow...ting-110971996) (https://www.google.com/search?ei=iS8....0.uUbR3GBSp9Q)


                    Dallas will be 3rd or 4th in the East.

                    Comment


                    • Signed in successfully. Don't post much but have been here a long time. Here's to a great season for Dallas and the Gnats sucking hard. :-)

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Eagles R Guano View Post

                        No name receivers. No Witten. Same old weak Dallas D with weak secondary. No NFC Championship games in 22 years. All out free for all offensive holding for opposing OL's. (https://247sports.com/nfl/dallas-cow...ting-110971996) (https://www.google.com/search?ei=iS8....0.uUbR3GBSp9Q)


                        Dallas will be 3rd or 4th in the East.
                        The NFC East is not the AFC East. It is up for grabs every year. All 4 will beat the **** out of each other. NFC EAST= Division of Champions
                        "Three things can happen when you throw the ball, and two of them are bad." Darrell Royal

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X