Cowboys Nation of Domination

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    What's with defending the giants all of a sudden? It's very un-eagle-like of you...
    This doesn't mean we're gonna be holdin hands till the wee hours of the morning, I just hate the Cryboys more than the Gnats OK?

Comment

Originally posted by Freebird View Post
      LOL! Eagles fans don't sweat the Cryboys who have only won ONE play off game since 1996. Think about that man, thats eighteen long, years of getting owned by the Eagles and the Giants alternately. Oh how the mighty have fallen. Bet you thought your teams owner was a genius didn't you? That he had, through some innate "football genius", built a dynasty that he could easily recreate at his whim right? But after eighteen years of failed system after failed system, you still can't admit to yourself that your team has been driven into the ground by a mummified clown who has wrung every shred of dignity from your once proud franchise.

They're on a streak now but you'll see. All it takes is a little hardship to break teams with no character and thats the Dallas Cowboys from the top down. NO CHARACTER. So please don't get mad if Eagles fans don't take Cowboys fans smack talk too seriously, for starters, this is the first we're SEEING you in a LONG while as you guys don't come crawling out of the sewers unless you hear that you're winning...

yes its been awhile since Dallas won in playoffs n super bowls n such...however, the eagirls haven't done anything during that whole time as well lolol... the only reason why eagirls won the east last yr is that the eagles killer, Romo, didn't play. Romo has owned the eagles for yrs now so pretty much everything you say is moot. The giants actually have always been a bigger threat than the hapless eagles and that geeky qb they got lol.

that mummified clown does have 3 rings during his tenure. I am trying to remember how many the eagirls have won during that time? or before his time? what was that? none? aww to bad

lol, you wanna play history game then by all means, play the history game. bottom line is Dallas is playing far better than the eagirls and for nitwits like yourself to come on here and brag how great the eagirls are, all because they shut out a injured giants team, says a lot about you and your fanbase. Enjoy your last night of the eagles being in 1st in the east "technically". Dallas takes over after they beat the giants and wont be looking back anymore this season.....now you put that in your pipe n smoke it, son...

oh, and btw, if you think Michael Irvin is bad now, just wait until after they win division lol

Comment

Funny watching two opposing team fans argue on a rivals board
        Peace,
        DragonSoul

Twitter Account! https://twitter.com/DragonSoul

Comment

This doesn't mean we're gonna be holdin hands till the wee hours of the morning, I just hate the Cryboys more than the Gnats OK?

;Freebird - A word of advice - Don't waste your time on him. He (or she) doesn't sound intelligent enough to bother with.

Comment

Originally posted by John S View Post
            ;Freebird - A word of advice - Don't waste your time on him. He (or she) doesn't sound intelligent enough to bother with.
            That's more like it.

All it is, is that I'm not used to eagles fans not being mean to me just because I rep Big Blue no matter what...

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

Originally posted by Toadofsteel View Post
              What's with defending the giants all of a sudden? It's very un-eagle-like of you...
              I guess there are nice Eagle fans in the world......maybe..? lol
              1927, 1934, 1938, 1956, 1986, 1990, 2007, 2011

Osi Umenyiora : " There's Nothing Like Being a NY GIANT ! "

Comment

LOL! Eagles fans don't sweat the Cryboys who have only won ONE play off game since 1996. Think about that man, thats eighteen long, years of getting owned by the Eagles and the Giants alternately. Oh how the mighty have fallen. Bet you thought your teams owner was a genius didn't you? That he had, through some innate "football genius", built a dynasty that he could easily recreate at his whim right? But after eighteen years of failed system after failed system, you still can't admit to yourself that your team has been driven into the ground by a mummified clown who has wrung every shred of dignity from your once proud franchise.

They're on a streak now but you'll see. All it takes is a little hardship to break teams with no character and thats the Dallas Cowboys from the top down. NO CHARACTER. So please don't get mad if Eagles fans don't take Cowboys fans smack talk too seriously. For starters, this is the first we're SEEING you in a LONG while as you guys don't come crawling out of the sewers unless you hear that you're winning...

Funny thing is our one playoff win was against you LOSERS when we SWEPT you in 3 games that '09-2010 season LOL. Tell me something Freebird "How does it feel to be a fan of a SORRY A*** team that has yet to win a super bowl?"
                Last edited by Cowboys037; 10-19-2014, 12:36 PM.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by J.R.Ewing View Post
                  I smell a Dallas victory tomorrow
                  I understand......That and cow **** smell very similar. It's easy to get confused.......especially for persons who are easily confused such as yourself.
                  I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

Comment

Originally posted by BigBlueBoricua View Post
                    I guess there are nice Eagle fans in the world......maybe..? lol
                    I know... I'm trying to come to terms with that, it happened so fast.

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

Romo!!!

Comment

Originally posted by J.R.Ewing View Post
                        Romo!!!
                        Good luck against the Eagirls for the division.

Comment

The cowboys and eagles won't smell a SB still, so it doesn't really matter.

Comment

Sign THis Eli!!!
                            Attached Files
                            sigpic

Comment

Good Game. You guys are playing very well on both sides of the ball, as much as I HATE saying that.
                              1927, 1934, 1938, 1956, 1986, 1990, 2007, 2011

Osi Umenyiora : " There's Nothing Like Being a NY GIANT ! "

Comment

Originally posted by BMW View Post
                                The cowboys and eagles won't smell a SB still, so it doesn't really matter.
                                You reek of butt hurt

Comment

Working...
                                X