Cowboys Nation of Domination

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Eagles R Guano View Post

You have the wrong impression of my part of Texas. Extreme humidity here, damn near tropical. Rains 50-60 inches a year here. Huge expanses of forest, very active logging industry. I'm 75 miles inland from the Gulf of Mexico and 50 miles west of the Louisiana border. The coast south of me has the largest petrochemical complexes in the world.

I'm building a barn now and I'll jump in the pool 2-3 times a day just to cool off and exchange the sweat (which won't evaporate much because of the humidity) for pool water. Texas is effing hot but winters are way tolerable. In the last 12 years we've had two badass hurricanes ... I've lived over a month off grid power due to this.

On NY, never really spent much time there ... fly through, usually LaGuardia once or twice a year and used to fly thru Newark (when it was a Continental Airlines hub). Don't know too much about it (NY). Could live upstate I think (because I fish/hunt and appreciate the outdoors and its beauty). Am FB friends with a couple of New Yorkers I met on a bass fishing board 10-12 years ago.

Lived in Bangor, Me. a while and my oldest son was born there ... loved the summers. Wife is an ex-Cannuck from New Brunswick and loves hockey and ambivalent on football. She likes wine and I'm bourbon fan. My first child was born when I was 43. I became a Cowboy fan in 1966 at 12 years old.

I am a certified critical care/trauma care RN for the last 30 years.

There y'all go, now ya know Eagles R. . . . some!
    Hat's off to you for the job you do. You guys are a special breed.

Too bad you root for the wrong team. ;-)
    Torque it till it breaks, then back off a 1/4 turn.

Comment

• Originally posted by Roosevelt View Post

Hat's off to you for the job you do. You guys are a special breed.

Too bad you root for the wrong team. ;-)
      Thanks!

Being a Cows fan for so long I sometimes am pretty disappointed with dumbarsed players and Jerrah Jones (forthwith will be called "Booger" on here). Contrast Booger's HOF speech (cussin' and referring to gettin' drunk and having a hangover) with Ladainian Tomlinson's classy speech.

Sometimes my feet hurt but I don't cut 'em off ... kinda the same thing being a Cows fan.

Comment

• Originally posted by J.R.Ewing View Post
        Hello there...ahh yes, Dallas and giants week. plenty of history there. Everyone wants to believe this is a trap game for Dallas however I beg to differ. These Cowboys are focused and kicking *** on a weekly basis right now. Romo is playing ball like I never seen and yes that's due to the long lost running game. Not to mention a real defense and that is due to an actual defensive coordinator that knows what he is doing. For those of you who are waiting for "December", I believe its very possible Dallas wraps up the division by then. The eagles are truly the luck team right now and there is NO excuse for how you guys lost to them last week. Foles is a horrible qb.. That game just very well may have broken the back of the giants. Quite frankly I really don't see the giants even being close in the game this week if Dallas plays like that have been this past month. Murray will set the record at 7 straight games at 100 yards to start the season. Beware the Romo spin!!! A guaranteed big play every time
        well one thing Cowboys are good for is legal deviants. some 3-5 players already on the suspension list for week one for PED violations or conduct, or both. Yeah Cowboys DO own that record. all we had was brown our place kicker last season but we fired him

Comment

• Originally posted by giant-4-life View Post

well one thing Cowboys are good for is legal deviants. some 3-5 players already on the suspension list for week one for PED violations or conduct, or both. Yeah Cowboys DO own that record. all we had was brown our place kicker last season but we fired him
          Fired him after the commish gave him 1 game suspension After Brown admitted repeated instances of spousal abuse and after the Giants FO knew about Brown's wife abuse for 2 years. The League office (made up of a bunch of NYG fans) had known about Brown for at least a year also. Good ol' boys club right there!

Comment

• Originally posted by giant-4-life View Post

They kind of remind me.of Cincinnati some years back with all the convicts they had on their roster for many seasons
            Football has been very, very good to us.
            After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
            But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
            2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
            3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
            4-New York Giants!!!
            5-NE
            Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

Fired him after the commish gave him 1 game suspension After Brown admitted repeated instances of spousal abuse and after the Giants FO knew about Brown's wife abuse for 2 years. The League office (made up of a bunch of NYG fans) had known about Brown for at least a year also. Good ol' boys club right there!
              LOL I read a post somewhere on NFL.com that said, "the NFL, The league for beaters and cheaters."

Comment

• So due to the HOF game and the Giant's not playing again till Monday night, Dallas will play their 3rd pre Season game vs the Giant's one.

They are way ahead of the curve evaluating talent and getting through with limited people getting hurt.
                After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back

4-New York Giants!!!
                5-NE

Comment

• Not a problem Miked, y'all got the division sewn up. Relax !

Comment

• Is miked all...teh cowboz iz all evilz Jerra iz takin overz teh per seson?

Comment

• Jaylon Smith looking good mhmm

Comment

Jaylon Smith looking good mhmm
                        That can't be true JR. Well, just 3 week ago I read on these boards that he "wasn't even close" to being ready to play football! You musta been hallucinating along with me!

Comment

That can't be true JR. Well, just 3 week ago I read on these boards that he "wasn't even close" to being ready to play football! You musta been hallucinating along with me!
                          yeah true. it was said in here with confidence that his career was indeed absolutely over. I did smoke a lil happy weed tho so perhaps I was hallucinating

Comment

• poor eli lol. hell he cant even get ONE td against the browns? really

Comment

poor eli lol. hell he cant even get ONE td against the browns? really
                              Saving them for Dallas

4-New York Giants!!!
                              5-NE

Comment

Working...
                              X