Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fanoftheweek132 View Post
    You reek of butt hurt
    When murray goes down, you won't win a game and even if you get into the playoffs Romo will screw it up still.

Comment

Originally posted by BMW View Post
      When murray goes down, you won't win a game and even if you get into the playoffs Romo will screw it up still.
      Please, don't stop. Loving these knowledge bombs you are throwing my way

Comment

Its getting pretty bad when you have Dallas & Philly posters battling it out on a giants message board dominating the thread..

To OP.. it wasn't domination like you said but Dallas like I said is head and shoulders above giants right now. Need to fix o line to get more balance. But do you realize this nee offense works?? Eli in a day that was bad as it could be was still 21/33 for 248 & 3 TDs with 0 INTs. : good numbers. If o line didn't have so many game/drive killing drives giants may have won
        Football has been very, very good to us.
        After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
        But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
        2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
        3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
        4-New York Giants!!!
        5-NE
        Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

as I sit here sipping my bourbon and branch, I came by to express a good game played but the Cowboys special ride continues... I sense some unhappiness in here which is natural to expect..

i really don't see anyone stopping this group of Cowboys. Wheres that loud mouthed eagirl fan at? tell him ol JR says the Cowboys rest this week at 6-1 and with the best record in the nfc. In the nfl if the broncos lose tonight

Comment

Originally posted by J.R.Ewing View Post
            as I sit here sipping my bourbon and branch, I came by to express a good game played but the Cowboys special ride continues... I sense some unhappiness in here which is natural to expect..

i really don't see anyone stopping this group of Cowboys. Wheres that loud mouthed eagirl fan at? tell him ol JR says the Cowboys rest this week at 6-1 and with the best record in the nfc. In the nfl if the broncos lose tonight
            Doesn't matter unless you are the last one standing in February. Deep down, you know that.

Comment

Then you must be blind as WELL as clueless because tonight, a team that COULDN'T score ONE measly little point on the Eagles, hung TWENTY ONE points on your "dominating" squad of sissies. That proves that the Eagles can MORE than stop your little group of Cowboys who couldn't manhandle the Giants like we did. A smart Cowpie fan would put two and two together and see the hell that appears to be coming for his way on Thanksgiving and clam their yap. But you, you're about as sharp as a bag of wet greasy hair aren't you? So you keep flapping your yammering gums.

Like I said strap, We don't sweat Cowgirl "fans", you'll disappear as soon as we embarrass you. Again. And you best BELIEVE that it's coming...Byeeee!

Comment

Originally posted by Freebird View Post
                Then you must be blind as WELL as clueless because tonight, a team that COULDN'T score ONE measly little point on the Eagles, hung TWENTY ONE points on your "dominating" squad of sissies. That proves that the Eagles can MORE than stop your little group of Cowboys who couldn't manhandle the Giants like we did. A smart Cowpie fan would put two and two together and see the hell that appears to be coming for his way on Thanksgiving and clam their yap. But you, you're about as sharp as a bag of wet greasy hair aren't you? So you keep flapping your yammering gums.

Like I said strap, We don't sweat Cowgirl "fans", you'll disappear as soon as we embarrass you. Again. And you best BELIEVE that it's coming...Byeeee!
                cool story lolol

its ok to dream. but reality will smack you in the face in the coming weeks as well as when those bumbling eagirls show up in Dallas lol.. will foles be the qb still by then? oh man I hope so

Comment

cool story lolol

its ok to dream. but reality will smack you in the face in the coming weeks as well as when those bumbling eagirls show up in Dallas lol.. will foles be the qb still by then? oh man I hope so
                  Reality will smack you in the face when you realize that you're a fan of a loser team.

Comment

cool story lolol

the second 8 games will tell a different story for all 3 teams. All 3 may well be in the playoffs together

Comment

Reality will smack you in the face when you realize that you're a fan of a loser team.
                      6-1

looks like a winner to me

Comment

6-1

looks like a winner to me
                        Come back here at the end of the season jackass.

Comment

Come back here at the end of the season jackass.
                          Well technically we are here at the end of your seasson. Does that count?

Comment

Originally posted by fanoftheweek132 View Post
                            Well technically we are here at the end of your seasson. Does that count?
                            When was the last time the cowboys won a SB, and when was the last time the Giants won? Keep talking **** though dbag.

Comment

When was the last time the cowboys won a SB, and when was the last time the Giants won? Keep talking **** though dbag.
                              Seems to me the one talking the $#### is you. Im just obliging you with a responses.

Comment

you sound just as bad as other Cowboys fans that like to talk past super bowl wins lolol......get with the current agenda

Comment

Working...
                                X