Keep your head up

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Keep your head up

what's sad is that both Teams have been expressing mutual Respect for each other.

the fans on the other hand ...

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

I can't wait to see this guy on Monday on the forums.... oh wait, he probably wont show up

Comment

aahahahhaaha

Comment

[quote user="giantyankee1976"]what's sad is that both Teams have been expressing mutual Respect for each other.

the fans on the other hand ...
          [/quote]

Thank you for that astute observation. Will these ridiculous 9ers fans please stay off these boards. Maybe we can have an IQ filter.

Comment

[quote user="Rockdown101"]So you won a game against one of the leagues worst defenses? (Great)
            So you won a game where there were several dropped passes? (Fantastic).
            Did you go toe to toe with one of the best QB's in history? (NO, Rogers played brutal)
            How many Packers did you knock out of the game with hits? (None)

Keep your head on a swivel because its a whole new team in San Francisco, Alex has got his groove on and its not going to be like the last game. (Oh yeah, we won that as well)[/quote]

Thanks for clearing that up for me now I know we don't stand a chance against a QB that is a such a superstar he just learned how to throw this year.

Comment

Remember a few years ago, Eli learned how to throw and guess what, with your defense and special teams that year, you won it all.
              Sound familiar????

Comment

I get a laugh out of the fact you think the Giants are the only team to have improved.
                Did you guys beat the Saints? HMMMMMMMMMMMM.
                Oh thats right, no.
                Its going to be fun

Comment

And I also get a kick out of the fact that if you are not a Giants puppet, you can't come on these sites and voice other opinions.

Comment

^ You mean like how the SF board has closed out new membership?
                    8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

Comment

A-HOLE

Comment

Wow! Nothing personal, friend but you should really work on your logical reasoning. You are very funny. I am guessing you are what 10 maybe 11? Typical Bay area loon. Sad, really but funny,very funny!

Comment

[quote user="Rockdown101"]And I also get a kick out of the fact that if you are not a Giants puppet, you can't come on these sites and voice other opinions.[/quote]

puppet? No.

Civil? That would be nice.

Hey pal, since the Playoffs begun, week after week we've had to suffer through rude *** people not unlike yourself.

To be sure a few signed up and had good intentions and even conducted themselves admirable.

Sadly the ratio of New Opponent to New Troll has been about 1:4

again, puppet? or politician? No.

Civil? Yes.

(Actually I wish the Admins would SUSPEND all "supposedly" new members...y'all suck)

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

How am I rude? I have not taken any personal shots. Only focused on the team. I have been called a bunch of names however by the classy members of this board.

Comment

[quote user="Voldamort"]A-HOLE[/quote]

Here is one example

Comment

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="Rockdown101"]And I also get a kick out of the fact that if you are not a Giants puppet, you can't come on these sites and voice other opinions.[/quote]

puppet? No.

Civil? That would be nice.

Hey pal, since the Playoffs begun, week after week we've had to suffer through rude *** people not unlike yourself.

To be sure a few signed up and had good intentions and even conducted themselves admirable.

Sadly the ratio of New Opponent to New Troll has been about 1:4

again, puppet? or politician? No.

Civil? Yes.

(Actually I wish the Admins would SUSPEND all "supposedly" new members...y'all suck)
                                [/quote]

And another

Comment

Working...
                                X