Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Keep your head up

[quote user="TroyArcher"][quote user="Bread"]Go Niners! Sick em.[/quote]

Who are the Eagles playing this week?[/quote]The Giants....on the golf course. See you, at the resort on Monday.

Comment

[quote user="Bread"][quote user="TroyArcher"][quote user="Bread"]Go Niners! Sick em.[/quote]

Who are the Eagles playing this week?[/quote]The Giants....on the golf course. See you, at the resort on Monday.[/quote]

I must admit the Philly fans on WIP have made my week. You guys are almost in tears having to watch the Giants go on another playoff run. So sad for you and the other delusional Philly fans.

Comment

Rock and Bread: Let's see if you have the guts to post after the game. My guess is that you don't, and won't. The truth is that the Saints play poorly on the road, and especially on grass. The Niners played a good game, but their task was hardly equal to the Giants' win in a hostile environment in Green Bay. The Giants play as well on the road as they do at home. They're not afraid of Candlestick Park, Alex Smith (who FINALLY looks like he might be a serviceable QB),or the Niners defense. We've seen this movie before. This game may be a huge deal to you (and I don't blame you, after years of futility), but it's just another game on the way to Indy for us.

Comment

[quote user="BobbyD"]
          Classy[/quote]

Assy

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

I think us as Giants fans shouldn't be drawn into this garbage. this is EXACTLY what these idiots want. They want a rise out of us. They haven't been remotely significant since the end of the 1st Bush Administration. Let these idiots talk. I know this. Come Monday, they will be GONE. They will not come back for their crow. This is what I know....
            I am ALL IN, because I bELIeve that we are ELIte, and our (as Michael Strahan would say it) Rethilienthy will win the day, because we are ROAD WARRIORS AND........WE are, WE ARE, WE ARE THE NEW YORK GIANTS!!!!!
            Go BIG BLUE!!!!!!!

Comment

[quote user="Rockdown101"]
              How many Packers did you knock out of the game with hits? (None) [/quote]

You seem to think this is boxing or something. We knocked out 5 or 6 starting QBs last year and didn't make the playoffs (at 10-6). Heck we knocked out Chicago's #1 and #2 QBs in the same game.

I like seeing hard hits as much as anybody but it's much more important that you MAKE THE TACKLE and not try to knock someone out cause if you're just throwing your body around you're not tackling. See two of Hackeem Nicks' touchdowns where they're trying to hit him and don't make the tackle and he takes the hit and goes all the way for a TD.
              8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

Comment

[quote user="SweetZombieJesus"][quote user="Rockdown101"] How many Packers did you knock out of the game with hits? (None) [/quote]

You seem to think this is boxing or something. We knocked out 5 or 6 starting QBs last year and didn't make the playoffs (at 10-6). Heck we knocked out Chicago's #1 and #2 QBs in the same game.

I like seeing hard hits as much as anybody but it's much more important that you MAKE THE TACKLE and not try to knock someone out cause if you're just throwing your body around you're not tackling. See two of Hackeem Nicks' touchdowns where they're trying to hit him and don't make the tackle and he takes the hit and goes all the way for a TD.
                [/quote]</P>

</P>

Man, I can watch that GIF all day....[]</P>

Comment

Helloooooo!!!! Care to revise your prediction???

Comment

Working...
                  X