My experience at Candlestick as a Saints fan

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: My experience at Candlestick as a Saints fan

What a cesspool of idiots on here..I'm a niner fan and one of the thuggish looking Hispanic ones that are the guilty party..this is football not tennis u *******..ever heard the term man up? How does your family respect you and why hasn't your wife left you yet nolafan? I mean Jesus Christ grow a pair..and for all those that think frisco is full of queers come out here thinking that and I guarantee you will have a similar short story as this guys to post in your forums..also to clear a few things up most niner fans do not come from the east or south bay don't know why one idiot said that.. and the "Brooklyn breakdown" reference I'm sure bigger small was thinking the same thing when he came to California..I don't expect my post to last to long on here due to the amount of all this pee ons that will probably report me but to give some advice first I will say if you attend a sporting event in a city and you are wearing the opponents jersey or colors..expect it not to be a care free experience..especially in san Francisco,oakland or la...so if you cant handle that or you aré afraid

Comment

Than wear our colors or jersey and root for your team under your breath..anyways go niners! Screw the giants,the saints,the cowboys,the raiders and pretty much every other team that's not us..grow a pair you *******!

Comment

[quote user="the empire"]What a cesspool of idiots on here..I'm a niner fan and one of the thuggish looking Hispanic ones that are the guilty party..this is football not tennis u *******..ever heard the term man up? How does your family respect you and why hasn't your wife left you yet nolafan? I mean Jesus Christ grow a pair..and for all those that think frisco is full of queers come out here thinking that and I guarantee you will have a similar short story as this guys to post in your forums..also to clear a few things up most niner fans do not come from the east or south bay don't know why one idiot said that.. and the "Brooklyn breakdown" reference I'm sure bigger small was thinking the same thing when he came to California..I don't expect my post to last to long on here due to the amount of all this pee ons that will probably report me but to give some advice first I will say if you attend a sporting event in a city and you are wearing the opponents jersey or colors..expect it not to be a care free experience..especially in san Francisco,oakland or la...so if you cant handle that or you aré afraid[/quote]</P>

I fully expect that if Giants fans go to the game in SF, you and your "friends" will hit them with your purses . . . . .</P>

Comment

[quote user="the empire"]What a cesspool of idiots on here..I'm a niner fan and one of the thuggish looking Hispanic ones that are the guilty party..this is football not tennis u *******..ever heard the term man up? How does your family respect you and why hasn't your wife left you yet nolafan? I mean Jesus Christ grow a pair..and for all those that think frisco is full of queers come out here thinking that and I guarantee you will have a similar short story as this guys to post in your forums..also to clear a few things up most niner fans do not come from the east or south bay don't know why one idiot said that.. and the "Brooklyn breakdown" reference I'm sure bigger small was thinking the same thing when he came to California..I don't expect my post to last to long on here due to the amount of all this pee ons that will probably report me but to give some advice first I will say if you attend a sporting event in a city and you are wearing the opponents jersey or colors..expect it not to be a care free experience..especially in san Francisco,oakland or la...so if you cant handle that or you aré afraid[/quote]

Thanks for proving the OP right about the fans of San Fran. Moron

Comment

Thank you for confirming what I said, that the Niner fan base is devolving into degenerates such as you. And you're Hispanic. What a surprise. And let me guess, you are one of the dip***ts in the big tailgate parties with the boom-boom cRap music and act like a bad**s because you're in a group of 100...am I pretty close there Sunshine?

It's funny how brainless, d***less wonders such as you are so hopelessly stupid and live such a sorry life that your self -worth is basically wrapped in your sh***y cars and your football team. The ironic thing is a lot of you hardly know anything about the game itself, throw like a girl, and get off on milling around in packs and trying to intimidate people. You even said it yourself, that someone should actually expect a hard time or even worse, all for the simple act of wearing the "colors" of the opposing team. Dummy, it's a game. Whether the Niners win or lose, you still have a mortgage to pay, you still have to get up the next day and go to work to support your family. Of course I'm speaking of the rhetorical "you", not the literal "you", since "you" are no doubt a d-bag POS who is chronically unemployed and gets a sore spot in his lady parts because someone might be wearing an NY Giants jersey.

Oh, one more thing Dummy, yes, the majority of SEASON TICKET HOLDERS are from the South Bay, followed by the East Bay. Gee, do ya think that might possibly be a reason why so many fans are ecstatic they're leaving the s***hole of Candlestick and heading to Santa Clara?

Comment

[quote user="Delvin_24"]Who the hell is trying to "group an entire race"?* I'm just stating the cold, hard, fact, that the meeker/older/quiter/wealthier/whiter 'Stick fan base is being replaced in good part by young Hispanic thugs.* Go check out some of the huge tailgate parties, out in the dirt lots and also stadium lot...tell me what I am saying isn't true.* And of course there are some "nice ones", but please, that's just putting lipstick on a pig.* I'll reiterate, it's still not as bad as I've encountered at other stadiums...Oakland, Philly (Eagles AND Phils), and Dodger Stadium are worse.* But the 'Stick sure as hell ain't getting better...it's getting worse.* And if it weren't for the fact I'm holding out hope for the new stadium, I would give up my season tickets.[/quote]

Sir, you are correct. If some of these other PC people don't see the same, they have heads deeply p[anted in the sand. I do not go to Candlestick or Dodger stadium for these very reasons...AT&T is a different animal for some reason I don't know, but the crowd is much different, educated and well behaved

Comment

I hate the Saints. At least they lost so that is one good thing that came out of the weekend.

Comment

[quote user="the empire"]Than wear our colors or jersey and root for your team under your breath..anyways go niners! Screw the giants,the saints,the cowboys,the raiders and pretty much every other team that's not us..grow a pair you *******![/quote] Which gang you with Holmes?

Comment

No irony, just the truth.

Try Vagisil.

Comment

In order to keep feeding the stereotype I would have to say I'm a norteno right? Just to let you know so you can stereotype correctly most of the gangs in the bay(nortenos) don't talk like southern California cholos.they are more urban like using blood instead of Holmes etc.

Comment

They either have their heads in the sand or firmly wedged in a bodily orifice.

You're right about the SF Giants crowds at AT&amp;T...you still get your garden-variety a-holes now and again, but just in general, very friendly crowds and a place I do not hesitate to take my kids. I think one reason is simple logistics: There are no big parking lots where large groups can tailgate and get s-faced prior to games. Most people are either using area parking garages or taking public transit. Also, SFG tix are pretty pricey...and with 81 homes games, sure the thugs might save up to go to a game or two, but it's not like they're ALL going to be attending to the same games. But in football, there's only 8 reg season home games...each game is more of an "event", and the various thugs who scrounge up tickets are all going to be there at the same time, many-thousand strong, getting f'd up and believing a game ticket is their "free pass" to harass and intimidate.

Comment

Hey delvin your one of those guys that crosses the street so you don't have to pass the four black guys standing on the corner huh? How do you live with yourself as a man? It seems like you must be castrated since all your concerned with is people in numbers intimidating. Why are you scared? If you were in a situation like that and tired of getting harassed why wouldn't you go for a 1 on 1? I know your complacent with the suburban lifestyle but danger might happen when you travel to the big city..anyways I'm sure if you are wearing all kinds of democratic attire and you attend a " tea party" rally I'm sure some of the same actions you speak of at niner games would happen to you but I guess its different when a Hispanic does it to you. Anyways where's the proof in numbers about east and south bay ticket holders being the majority? Did you do a poll? What are the numbers? Also if the south bay was so excited about the new stadium coming than why is it still being appealed and why are a large portion of residents in Santa Clara trying to stop it from happening?

Comment

[quote user="the empire"]What a cesspool of idiots on here..I'm a niner fan and one of the thuggish looking Hispanic ones that are the guilty party..this is football not tennis u *******..ever heard the term man up? How does your family respect you and why hasn't your wife left you yet nolafan? I mean Jesus Christ grow a pair..and for all those that think frisco is full of queers come out here thinking that and I guarantee you will have a similar short story as this guys to post in your forums..also to clear a few things up most niner fans do not come from the east or south bay don't know why one idiot said that.. and the "Brooklyn breakdown" reference I'm sure bigger small was thinking the same thing when he came to California..I don't expect my post to last to long on here due to the amount of all this pee ons that will probably report me but to give some advice first I will say if you attend a sporting event in a city and you are wearing the opponents jersey or colors..expect it not to be a care free experience..especially in san Francisco,oakland or la...so if you cant handle that or you aré afraid[/quote]</P>

Speaking of cesspools undoubtedly CA is the biggest cesspool of a state. Where 60% of the population live off of government handouts and ~30% of population are illegals. Italso wins the award by leaps and bounds for being themost fiscally unsound run state. California was once nice but itnow resembles a 3rd world country. Geez you can't even count on havingpower supply in your broken state.</P>

Comment

[quote user="Delvin_24"]They either have their heads in the sand or firmly wedged in a bodily orifice.

You're right about the SF Giants crowds at AT&T...you still get your garden-variety a-holes now and again, but just in general, very friendly crowds and a place I do not hesitate to take my kids.* I think one reason is simple logistics: There are no big parking lots where large groups can tailgate and get s-faced prior to games.* Most people are either using area parking garages or taking public transit.* Also, SFG tix are pretty pricey...and with 81 homes games, sure the thugs might save up to go to a game or two, but it's not like they're ALL going to be attending to the same games.* But in football, there's only 8 reg season home games...each game is more of an "event", and the various thugs who scrounge up tickets are all going to be there at the same time, many-thousand strong, getting f'd up and believing a game ticket is their "free pass" to harass and intimidate.*
                              [/quote]

Who ever heard of tailgating at a baseball game? Sf giants tickets aren't that expensive I mean there's the bleachers section or upper reserves right..maybe harassment only happens to rivals fans like the lodgers so why do you keep punching everything together?

Comment

[quote user="the empire"][quote user="Delvin_24"]They either have their heads in the sand or firmly wedged in a bodily orifice.

You're right about the SF Giants crowds at AT&T...you still get your garden-variety a-holes now and again, but just in general, very friendly crowds and a place I do not hesitate to take my kids.* I think one reason is simple logistics: There are no big parking lots where large groups can tailgate and get s-faced prior to games.* Most people are either using area parking garages or taking public transit.* Also, SFG tix are pretty pricey...and with 81 homes games, sure the thugs might save up to go to a game or two, but it's not like they're ALL going to be attending to the same games.* But in football, there's only 8 reg season home games...each game is more of an "event", and the various thugs who scrounge up tickets are all going to be there at the same time, many-thousand strong, getting f'd up and believing a game ticket is their "free pass" to harass and intimidate.*
                                [/quote]

Who ever heard of tailgating at a baseball game? Sf giants tickets aren't that expensive I mean there's the bleachers section or upper reserves right..maybe harassment only happens to rivals fans like the lodgers so why do you keep punching everything together?[/quote]

Bunching everything together? And why are "thugs" presumed to be broke..don't they make all that tax free drug money? Or get money from your well off nieve daughters who are infatuated with having a "dangerous" man..for all you know you actually contribute to what you complain about because your daughters(to everybody) are being manipulated for YOUR hard earned money. Haha welcome to the real world

Comment

Working...
                                X