My experience at Candlestick as a Saints fan

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: My experience at Candlestick as a Saints fan

[quote user="the empire"][quote user="Delvin_24"]They either have their heads in the sand or firmly wedged in a bodily orifice.

You're right about the SF Giants crowds at AT&T...you still get your garden-variety a-holes now and again, but just in general, very friendly crowds and a place I do not hesitate to take my kids.* I think one reason is simple logistics: There are no big parking lots where large groups can tailgate and get s-faced prior to games.* Most people are either using area parking garages or taking public transit.* Also, SFG tix are pretty pricey...and with 81 homes games, sure the thugs might save up to go to a game or two, but it's not like they're ALL going to be attending to the same games.* But in football, there's only 8 reg season home games...each game is more of an "event", and the various thugs who scrounge up tickets are all going to be there at the same time, many-thousand strong, getting f'd up and believing a game ticket is their "free pass" to harass and intimidate.*
    [/quote]

Who ever heard of tailgating at a baseball game? Sf giants tickets aren't that expensive I mean there's the bleachers section or upper reserves right..maybe harassment only happens to rivals fans like the lodgers so why do you keep punching everything together?[/quote]

Bunching everything together? And why are "thugs" presumed to be broke..don't they make all that tax free drug money? Or get money from your well off nieve daughters who are infatuated with having a "dangerous" man..for all you know you actually contribute to what you complain about because your daughters(to everybody) are being manipulated for YOUR hard earned money. Haha welcome to the real world

Comment

Yeah Baltimore Maryland is the Beverly hills of the east coast. Visiting there is definitely on my bucket list. I mean all these top tourist destinations in California are actually made up. Everybody knows Maryland has been reigning top destination champion for decades now. Also to the guy that made the purse comment I'm sure new York has 5x as many queers as san Francisco does.our gay area is segregated,is yours?

Comment

[quote user="the empire"]What a cesspool of idiots on here..I'm a niner fan and one of the thuggish looking Hispanic ones that are the guilty party..this is football not tennis u *******..ever heard the term man up? How does your family respect you and why hasn't your wife left you yet nolafan? I mean Jesus Christ grow a pair..and for all those that think frisco is full of queers come out here thinking that and I guarantee you will have a similar short story as this guys to post in your forums..also to clear a few things up most niner fans do not come from the east or south bay don't know why one idiot said that.. and the "Brooklyn breakdown" reference I'm sure bigger small was thinking the same thing when he came to California..I don't expect my post to last to long on here due to the amount of all this pee ons that will probably report me but to give some advice first I will say if you attend a sporting event in a city and you are wearing the opponents jersey or colors..expect it not to be a care free experience..especially in san Francisco,oakland or la...so if you cant handle that or you aré afraid[/quote] Breaking a fans balls is one thing, but harassing a family is another. I wouldnt expect a fool like you to understand.

Comment

Hey Delvin-

its a shame when you have to ask yourself the first question "can I bring my kids to the game without the worry of having to subject them to gang-bangers and human trash" before considering to attend a sporting event. BTW, candlestick is dog & pony show compared to the coliseum across the bay, what a mess.

Comment

the empire shut the **** up before i ping your IP address and report your mother to immigration

Comment

Whoa.

This may be the greatest thread in the history of the internet.
              My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of the Super Bowl 46: Dad, are the Giants gonna win?

Burier: Yes.

My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of Super Bowl 46: Do you promise?

Burier: Yes. I promise.

Comment

[quote user="the empire"]Yeah Baltimore Maryland is the Beverly hills of the east coast. Visiting there is definitely on my bucket list. I mean all these top tourist destinations in California are actually made up. Everybody knows Maryland has been reigning top destination champion for decades now. Also to the guy that made the purse comment I'm sure new York has 5x as many queers as san Francisco does.our gay area is segregated,is yours?[/quote]</P>

I don't live in Baltimore proper. I live 1/2 hour north. I just used Balitmore because it is closest big city.BTW MD has the most milionaires per capita and is a much better state than CA. MD is not a broken down financial disaster like CA. It actually stays on budget. We have no power issues.MD is viewed by most as a very attractive state. Remember you referred to all of the posters as a cesspool.</P>

Comment

Dude, you gotta be kiddin' me? I say go ahead and go then, and don't say that NOLAfan didn't warn you!

Comment

Empire, get back over to my house and finish the trimming the bushes and picking up the leaves. I told you if you wanted those new spinners and back ink, you were going to need to do some work. ..and get of that 15 yr old latina, she doesn't need any more kids

Comment

Never said it was ok to pick on kids and families also I've never seen it either. I wouldn't expect a fool like you to understand since you already followed the sheep and believe the hype..

Yes please get me and my family deported.let's see your powers oh majestic keyboard magician.

Does Maryland make more money than California?

Comment

I've been to a boatload of games and wore my Giants gear and never had anything like this happen.

I don't doubt it happened, but if it makes you feel any better, low rent MFers like the one you posted have 2 digit IQs and have so little to live for that they think of opposing fans as harmful to their low rent existence. The Bay Area is full of them.

(yes, I'll be watching from home Sunday..there the only hooligan is my wife)

Comment

[quote user="CA Jints Fan"]Empire, get back over to my house and finish the trimming the bushes and picking up the leaves. I told you if you wanted those new spinners and back ink, you were going to need to do some work. ..and get of that 15 yr old latina, she doesn't need any more kids[/quote]</P>

LOL classic, Empire better make sure his green card is current.</P>

Comment

[quote user="CA Jints Fan"]Empire, get back over to my house and finish the trimming the bushes and picking up the leaves. I told you if you wanted those new spinners and back ink, you were going to need to do some work. ..and get of that 15 yr old latina, she doesn't need any more kids[/quote]

Brutal.

Comment

[quote user="CA Jints Fan"]Empire, get back over to my house and finish the trimming the bushes and picking up the leaves. I told you if you wanted those new spinners and back ink, you were going to need to do some work. ..and get of that 15 yr old latina, she doesn't need any more kids[/quote]Just cause empire is acting like a fool doesnt mean to get all racist about it man
                              Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

Ok cajints fan. I'll be right over to handle the house remodel.please give me your address and location again because being the dummy I am I forgot or lost it.so please tell me again

Comment

Working...
                                X