My experience at Candlestick as a Saints fan

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: My experience at Candlestick as a Saints fan

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="the empire"]What a cesspool of idiots on here..I'm a niner fan and one of the thuggish looking Hispanic ones that are the guilty party..this is football not tennis u *******..ever heard the term man up? How does your family respect you and why hasn't your wife left you yet nolafan? I mean Jesus Christ grow a pair..and for all those that think frisco is full of queers come out here thinking that and I guarantee you will have a similar short story as this guys to post in your forums..also to clear a few things up most niner fans do not come from the east or south bay don't know why one idiot said that.. and the "Brooklyn breakdown" reference I'm sure bigger small was thinking the same thing when he came to California..I don't expect my post to last to long on here due to the amount of all this pee ons that will probably report me but to give some advice first I will say if you attend a sporting event in a city and you are wearing the opponents jersey or colors..expect it not to be a care free experience..especially in san Francisco,oakland or la...so if you cant handle that or you aré afraid[/quote] Breaking a fans balls is one thing, but harassing a family is another. I wouldnt expect a fool like you to understand.[/quote]Forreal

I will talk smack all day to opposing fans and make them KNOW that its GIANTS STADIUM. But going after kids and women makes you straight chocha. ANY idiot should understand that
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="the empire"]What a cesspool of idiots on here..I'm a niner fan and one of the thuggish looking Hispanic ones that are the guilty party..this is football not tennis u *******..ever heard the term man up? How does your family respect you and why hasn't your wife left you yet nolafan? I mean Jesus Christ grow a pair..and for all those that think frisco is full of queers come out here thinking that and I guarantee you will have a similar short story as this guys to post in your forums..also to clear a few things up most niner fans do not come from the east or south bay don't know why one idiot said that.. and the "Brooklyn breakdown" reference I'm sure bigger small was thinking the same thing when he came to California..I don't expect my post to last to long on here due to the amount of all this pee ons that will probably report me but to give some advice first I will say if you attend a sporting event in a city and you are wearing the opponents jersey or colors..expect it not to be a care free experience..especially in san Francisco,oakland or la...so if you cant handle that or you aré afraid[/quote] Breaking a fans balls is one thing, but harassing a family is another. I wouldnt expect a fool like you to understand.[/quote]Forreal

I will talk smack all day to opposing fans and make them KNOW that its GIANTS STADIUM.* But going after kids and women makes you straight chocha.* ANY idiot should understand that
      [/quote]Woman and childeren should be spared. This is amongst men.

Comment

[quote user="the empire"]Never said it was ok to pick on kids and families also I've never seen it either. I wouldn't expect a fool like you to understand since you already followed the sheep and believe the hype..

Yes please get me and my family deported.let's see your powers oh majestic keyboard magician.

Does Maryland make more money than California?[/quote]It doesnt matter if you never said it. Your post implies you support those actions, even telling the opening poster to "grow a pair". And I get the feeling youre proud to be one of these "thug" wanna be gangsters, so the only sheep here is you guy . Id love to see how big and thuggy you are as someone fondles your girlfriend and curses out your mother.

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="CA Jints Fan"]Empire, get back over to my house and finish the trimming the bushes and picking up the leaves. I told you if you wanted those new spinners and back ink, you were going to need to do some work. ..and get of that 15 yr old latina, she doesn't need any more kids[/quote]Just cause empire is acting like a fool doesnt mean to get all racist about it man
          [/quote]</P>

This thread has gone way overboard anyway, but yeah -- lets not get race involved.</P>

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="the empire"]Never said it was ok to pick on kids and families also I've never seen it either. I wouldn't expect a fool like you to understand since you already followed the sheep and believe the hype.. Yes please get me and my family deported.let's see your powers oh majestic keyboard magician. Does Maryland make more money than California?[/quote]It doesnt matter if you never said it. Your post implies you support those actions, even telling the opening poster to "grow a pair". And I get the feeling youre proud to be one of these "thug" wanna be gangsters, so the only sheep here is you guy . Id love to see how big and thuggy you are as someone fondles your girlfriend and curses out your mother.[/quote]</P>

+1. The more they try to defend it (never saw it happening), the more ridiculous they sound. I don't think they realize that. Says a lot for the state of education in California.</P>

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="the empire"]Never said it was ok to pick on kids and families also I've never seen it either. I wouldn't expect a fool like you to understand since you already followed the sheep and believe the hype..

Yes please get me and my family deported.let's see your powers oh majestic keyboard magician.

Does Maryland make more money than California?[/quote]It doesnt matter if you never said it. Your post implies you support those actions, even telling the opening poster to "grow a pair". And I get the feeling youre proud to be one of these "thug" wanna be gangsters, so the only sheep here is you guy . Id love to see how big and thuggy you are as someone fondles your girlfriend and curses out your mother.[/quote]

Comment

[quote user="lttaylor56"]Woman and childeren should be spared. This is amongst men.[/quote]

Heh...haven't been to any games at Oakland Coliseum, eh?

Comment

[quote user="the empire"]What a cesspool of idiots on here..I'm a niner fan and one of the thuggish looking Hispanic ones that are the guilty party..this is football not tennis u *******..[/quote]

What people like you don't understand is that it's not football, it's WATCHING football. You're not a part of the team, you're a spectator, a nobody.

And before you try to teach people how to be a man, try being tough outside of your own stadium without thousands of other wannabe thugs backing you up. Doesn't take much balls to be a part of a mob.

Comment

[quote user="Weygand"][quote user="lttaylor56"]Woman and childeren should be spared. This is amongst men.[/quote]

Heh...haven't been to any games at Oakland Coliseum, eh?[/quote]Is it really that bad? I won't go to the Vet because Eagle fans are too low on the food chain to allow fans of the competing team enjoy a game.

Comment

How does it make me sound ridiculous or seem in educated if I say I never seen families and kids harassed? I've been going to niner games for 25 years and never seen it and a saint fan goes to 1 and says these things happen so obviously I'm the wrong one.

And yeah I said grow a pair.didn't realize you have to be a "thug" to stand up to someone violating your woman or mom. Obviously they don't make men like they used to

Comment

[quote user="jhamburg"][quote user="the empire"]What a cesspool of idiots on here..I'm a niner fan and one of the thuggish looking Hispanic ones that are the guilty party..this is football not tennis u *******..[/quote] What people like you don't understand is that it's not football, it's WATCHING football. You're not a part of the team, you're a spectator, a nobody. And before you try to teach people how to be a man, try being tough outside of your own stadium without thousands of other wannabe thugs backing you up. Doesn't take much balls to be a part of a mob.[/quote]</P>

Football, tennis, whatever -- they're called sports and sports do not mean anything -- they're entertainment. Lighten up and leave people alone when they go to the game. What does it matter what team they support? A real man isn't going to feel the need to verbally abuse fans, fondle women, and intimidate kids and the elderly. That's called insecurity and nothing better going on in one's life. </P>

Comment

[quote user="JJC7301"]

[quote user="jhamburg"][quote user="the empire"]What a cesspool of idiots on here..I'm a niner fan and one of the thuggish looking Hispanic ones that are the guilty party..this is football not tennis u *******..[/quote] What people like you don't understand is that it's not football, it's WATCHING football. You're not a part of the team, you're a spectator, a nobody. And before you try to teach people how to be a man, try being tough outside of your own stadium without thousands of other wannabe thugs backing you up. Doesn't take much balls to be a part of a mob.[/quote]</P>

Football, tennis, whatever -- they're called sports and sports do not mean anything -- they're entertainment.* Lighten up and leave people alone when they go to the game.* What does it matter what team they support?* A real man isn't going to feel the need to verbally abuse fans, fondle women, and intimidate kids and the elderly.* That's called insecurity and nothing better going on in one's life.* </P>[/quote]

Exactly. Sad that some people like this "empire" are so off track in life that they think ganging up on people is manly.

Comment

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Weygand"][quote user="lttaylor56"]Woman and childeren should be spared. This is amongst men.[/quote]

Heh...haven't been to any games at Oakland Coliseum, eh?[/quote]Is it really that bad? I won't go to the Vet because Eagle fans are too low on the food chain to allow fans of the competing team enjoy a game.[/quote]

I could tell you a story that I know to be true from a Steelers fan who went to Oaktown and was berated by foul mouthed old women who are raider fans. And I mean shocking profanity....the kind most of us would get a laugh out of if we weren't so stunned by who was doing the screaming.

The most fights at all these games, and, I imagine at Giants Stadium II, take place during the tailgaiting and after game partying.

But as far as being physically threatened like the OP, yeah it's pretty bad now compared to what it used to be, but these guys are also cowards. If it was 3 dudes, no one will do ****. A guy and vulnerable old women or whatever...then the cowards all pipe up because he can't fight 10 dudes. But honestly, unless you're talking a lot of trash, 9er fans will report other 9er fans for threats, throwing beer and whatnot. Fun's fun but there's a limit.

Comment

i know exactly what it is and ditto to you on the spectator/nobody part. im sure the entire stadium was fondling wives and moms and of course i have never been to other stadiums wearing my niner gear with just my girlfriend and never intervened in disrespect of her because my army of thousands of niner fans werent there to back me up

Comment

Cops are bad in CA
                                I got pulled over with 3 biz associates and they took one guy in the woods to do sobriety testing
                                you could tell they were looking for a reason to beat us up when they found out we were from NY
                                They called all there buddies (about 8 cops) ......told my friend Bob in the front seat to shut his mouth "you jew *******"
                                dont mess with them

Comment

Working...
                                X