Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: My experience at Candlestick as a Saints fan

[quote user="the empire"][quote user="FIFTY6G-MAN"]

[quote user="the empire"] also i will be at the game so if you guys want your wives fondled please post a pic first because i have standards and just cause you want to see minority hands all over your lady doesnt mean its going to happen..inless shes cute of course ..[/quote]</P>

Here ya go, you asked.</P>[/quote] damn shes fine..dominican im thinking but nice fantasy post. she would definitly get it[/quote]Well well i guess we see what kind of standards you have. If you actually click on the picture it goes to the TRANNY website i found just for you!! Thanks for confirming that about yourself. <FONT color=#0000ff size=5>Owned!!!!!</FONT>
    "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

Comment

LMAO big time.

Comment

lol yeah owned i guess. i apologize for thinking you were straight and looking at a thumb nail sized picture you posted. so you search tranny websites huh..whatever floats your boat and now i see i have to be careful with my judging of things when it comes to you giants fans. the only one that confirmed anything is you and you confirmed that you are homosexual. straight guys dont do that

Comment

Naw, you don't need to have white dudes in there. But here's an idea: Maybe don't act like thugs in the videos and be thugs in real life. Don't be such brainless idiots that a color, I said a COLOR, is enough to offend your precious little thug sensibilities. But I know that's a pipe dream, so all I ask is that as you morons keep killing each other over such monumental crises like colors and which street you live on, that you try to stop also killing babies and innocent bystanders.</P>

Comment

[quote user="the empire"]lol yeah owned i guess. i apologize for thinking you were straight and looking at a thumb nail sized picture you posted. so you search tranny websites huh..whatever floats your boat and now i see i have to be careful with my judging of things when it comes to you giants fans. the only one that confirmed anything is you and you confirmed that you are homosexual. straight guys dont do that[/quote]Dont get BUTT hurt....oops sorry. Actually I have 6 kids(2 in college and 4 other sons that race motocross). The search was for you and your lack of education. BUTT thanks for trying to reverse it.[B][B]
            "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

Comment

Im not sure this was thought over
              My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of the Super Bowl 46: Dad, are the Giants gonna win?

Burier: Yes.

My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of Super Bowl 46: Do you promise?

Burier: Yes. I promise.

Comment

this thread has officially become homofobic
                My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of the Super Bowl 46: Dad, are the Giants gonna win?

Comment

&gt;&gt;but proof of a thuggish mentality huh..well delvin would rock n roll have made the videos better?&lt;&lt;</P>

Yes and Yes.</P>

Comment

i aint butt hurt at all fella..i mean i dont care if you had 20 kids and 15 of them drove nascar only homosexuals look at homosexual sites.maybe you were a closet guy but hey like i said whatever floats your boat. im not trying to turn anything around..just stating the obvious and if a tranny is your fantasy girlfriend/wife than uhh congrats i guess lol

Comment

[quote user="Delvin_24"]

>>but proof of a thuggish mentality huh..well delvin would rock n roll have made the videos better?<<</P>

Yes and Yes.</P>[/quote]

haha yeah i bet..was rock n roll considered "thug" music before?

Comment

There's definately something in the water in Cali.

Delvin doesn't even know that he's as big a creaton as Empire...for shame

Comment

[quote user="burier"]There's definately something in the water in Cali. Delvin doesn't even know that he's as big a creaton as Empire...for shame[/quote]</P>

Wow, that is so very deep and thought-provoking. You just earned yourself 5 minutes of uninterrupted eye contact.</P>

Comment

[quote user="the empire"][quote user="Delvin_24"]

&gt;&gt;but proof of a thuggish mentality huh..well delvin would rock n roll have made the videos better?&lt;&lt;</P>

Yes and Yes.</P>

[/quote] haha yeah i bet..was rock n roll considered "thug" music before?[/quote]</P>

Yeah, all the good ol' days when those rock thugs were singing about counting money, b***hes, hating cops, killing people...and remember how all those kids would ape that mentality and sneer and act all hard because they saw the rock guys doing it? Good times.</P>

Comment

[quote user="buffyblue"][quote user="NYG4ME"]Damn, Doesnt surprise me. 9er fans Comparable to eagles fans I see.. lol
                              [/quote]

San Francisco 49er fans are the lowest forms of life you will encounter at a sporting event. Phiadelphia Eagles fans are a pleasure compared to them.

I bELIeve.[/quote]I'll take it....

Comment

[quote user="the empire"]lol yeah owned i guess. i apologize for thinking you were straight and looking at a thumb nail sized picture you posted. so you search tranny websites huh..whatever floats your boat and now i see i have to be careful with my judging of things when it comes to you giants fans. the only one that confirmed anything is you and you confirmed that you are homosexual. straight guys dont do that[/quote]

You still liked the tranny, no talking your way out of that one

Comment

Working...
                                X