According to Dez "The Cowboys are unbeatable"

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: According to Dez "The Cowboys are unbeatable"

Ouch, JPP could have at least bought you dinner before he had his way with you!

You guys are going to miss the good old days when you had the best pass rusher in the NFCE...

Comment

Re: According to Dez "The Cowboys are unbeatable"

You guys may all call me CRAZY because I absolutely have no eveidence to prove this Statement. I think in the long run BARDEN will be better then both of them. LOL. YEP I said it. Barden. He was drafted as a Project just like JPP. JPP has had the time to put in Practice wise and to Hone his skills and work with coaches. HE is fast becoming one of the best DEs in the NFL. I dont think anyone will argue with that and the kid is really only in his 2nd season. </P>

Barden is a player that is very much like JPP in the sense that not many people new anything about him (JPP not even playing Football till late late late and barden playing at such a small school) and not many Teams wanted to waste draft picks on unproven players. With Barden he has really not had the time to do anything practice wise or on the field pretty much being injured since the we drafted him.</P>

So i base this strictly off of the very little i have seen from him. The Kid has the Size and build to be a monster. He has shown flashes in some of the games. He also when he has had a chance shown he knows what to do after the catch. It will be a long while before this all plays out but i think 5 or 6 seasons from now this kid will be an ELITE WR in this League. </P>

Notice i said in the NFL and not with the Giants. You never know what will happen in the future and if a guy suddenly becomes a BEAST and his contract runs out alot of times the team that has him cant afford to resign him. but we see</P>
      Football has been very, very good to us.
      After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
      But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
      2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
      3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
      4-New York Giants!!!
      5-NE
      Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

Re: According to Dez &quot;The Cowboys are unbeatable&quot;

although if he does CATCH FIRE like i think he will, i think he owes the GMEN for sticking with him and keeping him on the team through all his injuries and problems. Alot of us fans were calling for his head a long time ago...</P>

Same thing with Beckum. We all wanted him gone. We said he cant catch, cant stay on his feet. and on and on. Gmen stuck with him to. Same thing with DJ... Now all of the sudden they both are showing flashes of being good solid NFL Players</P>
        Football has been very, very good to us.
        After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
        But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
        2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
        3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
        4-New York Giants!!!
        5-NE
        Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

Jean-Jacques Taylor
          @jacquestaylor
          Dallas Cowboys' December demons are back - ESPN Dallas es.pn/t9Vxpy
          12 Dec via web

This team can only blame itself. It's too easy to say the Cowboys choked, because it implies they couldn't handle the pressure of holding a fourth-quarter lead against the Giants.

That's not what happened.

The Cowboys gave this one away. That's right, they gift-wrapped it and handed it over to the loudmouths from New York with a series of dumb mistakes and mind-numbing plays that gave the Giants no choice but to win the game.

Yep, this team and their mediatic press are full of it. Overrated and of course always excusing themselves of years and years of failure.
          Loudmouths ???? LMAO ! Priceless !!!!
          " Success is never final, but failure can be " B.P.

Comment

[quote user="G-Men Surg."]Jean-Jacques Taylor
            @jacquestaylor
            12 Dec via web

This team can only blame itself. It's too easy to say the Cowboys choked, because it implies they couldn't handle the pressure of holding a fourth-quarter lead against the Giants.

The Cowboys gave this one away. That's right, they gift-wrapped it and handed it over to the loudmouths from New York with a series of dumb mistakes and mind-numbing plays that gave the Giants no choice but to win the game.

Yep, this team and their mediatic press are full of it. Overrated and of course always excusing themselves of years and years of failure.
            Loudmouths ???? LMAO ! Priceless !!!![/quote]

true

they handed our offense 37 points and eli 400 yards

https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="G-Men Surg."]Jean-Jacques Taylor
              @jacquestaylor
              12 Dec via web

I disagree here. Other than the McBriar shanked punt, nothing was given to the Giants. Our defense hasn't come through in the clutch a lot this year. Seemed par for the course if you ask me.

Yes the Cowboys had a chance to ice the game and win it, but they didn't. That doesn't mean they gave it away.

JJT is the same idiot who said the Cowboys are in a rebuilding year yet ignored the fact that the Eagles made almost all the same 'rebuilding moves' and more, yet gave them a pass.

The Giants won this game. End of story.

Comment

[quote user="rEaS"]mother****er was doing cruz's salsa dance when he scored.. >[/quote]

Possibly retaliation? Chris Canty did Demarcus Ware's sack celebration and pointed at the Dallas sideline...

Comment

[quote user="Ntegrase96"][quote user="rEaS"]mother****er was doing cruz's salsa dance when he scored.. >[/quote]

Possibly retaliation? Chris Canty did Demarcus Ware's sack celebration and pointed at the Dallas sideline...[/quote]

I agree. All's fair in love and war......and in mocking player celebrations. Happens all the time, from all teams.

Comment

[quote user="Ntegrase96"]Dez isn't smart, but I'd agree that two of the three games we lost were games we gave up.

Edit: I like his confidence but the comment shouldn't have made it out of the locker room.
                    [/quote]

Most teams/players in similar situations would agree they should have won, but to claim to be "unbeatable"?
                    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

[quote user="Ntegrase96"][quote user="G-Men Surg."]Jean-Jacques Taylor
                      @jacquestaylor
                      12 Dec via web

I disagree here. Other than the McBriar shanked punt, nothing was given to the Giants. Our defense hasn't come through in the clutch a lot this year. Seemed par for the course if you ask me.

Yes the Cowboys had a chance to ice the game and win it, but they didn't. That doesn't mean they gave it away.

JJT is the same idiot who said the Cowboys are in a rebuilding year yet ignored the fact that the Eagles made almost all the same 'rebuilding moves' and more, yet gave them a pass.

The Giants won this game. End of story.[/quote]

I have to say, though, that's the way games should be played. Back and forth right to the end.
                      “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

[quote user="gmen46"][quote user="Ntegrase96"][quote user="rEaS"]mother****er was doing cruz's salsa dance when he scored.. &gt;[/quote]

Possibly retaliation? Chris Canty did Demarcus Ware's sack celebration and pointed at the Dallas sideline...[/quote]

I agree. All's fair in love and war......and in mocking player celebrations. Happens all the time, from all teams.[/quote]And it doesn't hurt to get the last laugh. Hee hee.

Comment

[quote user="RoanokeFan"][quote user="Ntegrase96"][quote user="G-Men Surg."]Jean-Jacques Taylor
                          @jacquestaylor
                          12 Dec via web

The Giants won this game. End of story.[/quote]

I have to say, though, that's the way games should be played.* Back and forth right to the end.
                          [/quote]

Might just be me since I watch the Cowboys frequently (9 of our 13 games have featured last minute game winning drives), but it seems like that's happening a ton more nowadays than it did in the past.

Comment

[quote user="Ntegrase96"][quote user="RoanokeFan"][quote user="Ntegrase96"][quote user="G-Men Surg."]Jean-Jacques Taylor @jacquestaylor Dallas Cowboys' December demons are back - ESPN Dallas es.pn/t9Vxpy 12 Dec via web This team can only blame itself. It's too easy to say the Cowboys choked, because it implies they couldn't handle the pressure of holding a fourth-quarter lead against the Giants. That's not what happened. The Cowboys gave this one away. That's right, they gift-wrapped it and handed it over to the loudmouths from New York with a series of dumb mistakes and mind-numbing plays that gave the Giants no choice but to win the game. Yep, this team and their mediatic press are full of it. Overrated and of course always excusing themselves of years and years of failure. Loudmouths ???? LMAO ! Priceless !!!![/quote] I disagree here. Other than the McBriar shanked punt, nothing was given to the Giants. Our defense hasn't come through in the clutch a lot this year. Seemed par for the course if you ask me. Yes the Cowboys had a chance to ice the game and win it, but they didn't. That doesn't mean they gave it away. JJT is the same idiot who said the Cowboys are in a rebuilding year yet ignored the fact that the Eagles made almost all the same 'rebuilding moves' and more, yet gave them a pass. The Giants won this game. End of story.[/quote]

I have to say, though, that's the way games should be played. Back and forth right to the end.
                            [/quote] Might just be me since I watch the Cowboys frequently (9 of our 13 games have featured last minute game winning drives), but it seems like that's happening a ton more nowadays than it did in the past.[/quote]It seems that way for sure. The premise of this discussion here seems to be that every time the Cowboys scored they earned it and the Gmen got lucky. That is silly. The Cowboys scored on several catastrophic breakdowns in the secondary (taking nothing away from Romo for capitalizing). However, the Giants moved the ball very effectively throughout the game.</P>

I don't know your D personnel well enough to know whether it is on them or the D coordinator.</P>
                            No one remembers who came in second.

Comment

[quote user="jomo"]

[quote user="Ntegrase96"][quote user="RoanokeFan"][quote user="Ntegrase96"][quote user="G-Men Surg."]Jean-Jacques Taylor @jacquestaylor Dallas Cowboys' December demons are back - ESPN Dallas es.pn/t9Vxpy 12 Dec via web This team can only blame itself. It's too easy to say the Cowboys choked, because it implies they couldn't handle the pressure of holding a fourth-quarter lead against the Giants. That's not what happened. The Cowboys gave this one away. That's right, they gift-wrapped it and handed it over to the loudmouths from New York with a series of dumb mistakes and mind-numbing plays that gave the Giants no choice but to win the game. Yep, this team and their mediatic press are full of it. Overrated and of course always excusing themselves of years and years of failure. Loudmouths ???? LMAO ! Priceless !!!![/quote] I disagree here. Other than the McBriar shanked punt, nothing was given to the Giants. Our defense hasn't come through in the clutch a lot this year. Seemed par for the course if you ask me. Yes the Cowboys had a chance to ice the game and win it, but they didn't. That doesn't mean they gave it away. JJT is the same idiot who said the Cowboys are in a rebuilding year yet ignored the fact that the Eagles made almost all the same 'rebuilding moves' and more, yet gave them a pass. The Giants won this game. End of story.[/quote]

[/quote] Might just be me since I watch the Cowboys frequently (9 of our 13 games have featured last minute game winning drives), but it seems like that's happening a ton more nowadays than it did in the past.[/quote]It seems that way for sure. The premise of this discussion here seems to be that every time the Cowboys scored they earned it and the Gmen got lucky. That is silly. The Cowboys scored on several catastrophic breakdowns in the secondary (taking nothing away from Romo for capitalizing). However, the Giants moved the ball very effectively throughout the game.</p>

I don't know your D personnel well enough to know whether it is on them or the D coordinator.</p>[/quote]

I didn't get that at all. This thread was started a long time ago when the D was playing lights out. I don't think any Cowboys fan feels that the Giants 'got lucky'. I've seen some pretty peeved about the officiating, but I don't think anyone blamed the officiating for the loss.

I'd say it's a combination of both. The only person in the secondary with 1st rate talent is Jenkins. Rob Ryan is kind of hanging them out to dry with some of his blitzes. Ware has been very average at home which is a big reason I think the Cowboys will have more of a complete game the 2nd time around vs you guys. This should be Spencer's last year. Far to inconsistent to be considered a threat.

Comment

[/quote] Might just be me since I watch the Cowboys frequently (9 of our 13 games have featured last minute game winning drives), but it seems like that's happening a ton more nowadays than it did in the past.[/quote]</P>

Interesting stat I heard on Mike and Mike this morning. In Garret's 9 losses as HC, you guys have had the lead at some point in the 4th in 8 of them.</P>

Comment

Working...
                                X