Hey G-men..;.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Hey G-men..;.

[quote user="East Coast Bias"]The only thing the 9ers will be hammering are the gays in Haight Ashbury
    [/quote]

The village is in the Bronx right?

If you are going to trash a neighborhood, at least trash the right one. The Haight is where the hippies are (and the young homeless people). The Castro is where the gays are.

Comment

[quote user="kalzone"]I read a book a number of years ago, Sounds like an interesting place.
      [/quote]Nice try my man. Gothcha! [] lol
      No one remembers who came in second.

Comment

[quote user="kalzone"]Are all Giant fans such racist homophobes? Oh I get it The "Blue" collar team. Do you all live in the Pine Barrens ?
        [/quote]
        Are all 49ers fans professional message board trolls?

Comment

Not a homophobe at all.Whats the matter? You want to come in here and talk smack and then get all"butt hurt"when it gets thrown back in your face.You (er fans have come in here trashing New York and the Giants.Lets face it SF is known for its gay population so if yuo wanna come here and start chit the gloves are off
          #80 Get Well Soon

Comment

Any time dutch. I know Ft. Myers, has one fruit.

Comment

[quote user="SFranciscan"][quote user="East Coast Bias"]The only thing the 9ers will be hammering are the gays in Haight Ashbury
              [/quote]

The village is in the Bronx right?

If you are going to trash a neighborhood, at least trash the right one. The Haight is where the hippies are (and the young homeless people). The Castro is where the gays are.
              [/quote]And you know this because?.........................
              #80 Get Well Soon

Comment

[quote user="kalzone"]Any time dutch. I know Ft. Myers, has one fruit.
                [/quote]
                And I know San Fran is loaded with em
                #80 Get Well Soon

Comment

how do you fit 4 49ers fan in a barstool?turn it upside down[6]

Comment

Time for you to dash out of the proverbial "Closet"

Comment

Enjoy the game tomorrow, that is if your not kissing a relative

Comment

Stop the personal attacks. This is for FOOTBALL smack

Keep the Mom's basement/Gay stuff out of the conversation. If thats all you've got, then you need to take it elsewhere
                        The fact that an opinion has been widely held is no evidence whatever that it is not utterly absurd - Bertrand Russell

Comment

[quote user="SFranciscan"][quote user="kalzone"]zombie...clearly,too much free time on your hands down in moms basement
                          [/quote]

Very few Californians live in places cold enough to require basements.* We can actually go outside without dressing like an Eskimo.*
                          [/quote]

Uhh what? Who goes in the basement when its cold? I seriously have never heard of this

Comment

[quote user="bubblesmcgee"][quote user="SFranciscan"][quote user="kalzone"]zombie...clearly,too much free time on your hands down in moms basement
                            [/quote]

Very few Californians live in places cold enough to require basements. We can actually go outside without dressing like an Eskimo.
                            [/quote]

Uhh what? Who goes in the basement when its cold? I seriously have never heard of this[/quote]

The foundation of a house has to extend several feet below the deepest point where water freezes. That's why the east coast has basements. Because it is like living on the planet Hoth in the winter and you have to have a deep foundation so you can get below the frost line. The coldest temperature on record in San Francisco was maybe 29 degrees.

We don't go into our basements to watch football because we don't have basements. That is a cold-weather thing.

Comment

[quote user="Die-Hard"]Stop the personal attacks. This is for FOOTBALL smack

Keep the Mom's basement/Gay stuff out of the conversation. If thats all you've got, then you need to take it elsewhere
                              [/quote]Grazie!
                              No one remembers who came in second.

Comment

[quote user="kalzone"]last time I looked 9ers had 5 titles. enjoy the beatdown
                                [/quote]

The last time you looked could have been 18 years ago.

Last time I looked, 1994 was a long time ago. Google hadn't been invented yet and nobody knew who Monica Lewinsky was. People probably still made "mix tapes". Michael Jackson still had a tiny bit of black in his skin.

The Giants have been NFL champions 7 times.

They have competed for the NFL title in 8 of their 10 decades (a win tomorrow makes it 9 out of 10).

They are the only team to win Super Bowls in 3 consecutive decades.

In the last 25 years, nobody has won more than 3 Super Bowls and the Giants are one of the teams who've won 3.

The Giants have the NFL record for most playoff appearances at 31.

You
                                guys had them all bunched up in one decade and then the sloppy seconds
                                with Steve Young thrown in, and you've been playing since the 1940s.
                                8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

Comment

Working...
                                X