This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chargers the top seed in '07?

Do you think that the chargers will the #1 seed in the NFC?? or was this year just a once shot thing in the playoffs? i personally think that they probably will be up there but their just gonna lose their *** again in the playoffs. I mean everyone was anticipating them to win in the playoffs but they couldn't even make it through one playoff game.....well just have to see if LT will hold up...and i really wish that the Giants will be the #1 seed (more like in my dreams this'll happen) but with all the cuts and no replacements it seems kinda of dreaming big....

Re: Chargers the top seed in '07?

[quote user="Giants_Manning_girl"]Do you think that the chargers will the #1 seed in the NFC?? or was this year just a once shot thing in the playoffs? i personally think that they probably will be up there but their just gonna lose their *** again in the playoffs. I mean everyone was anticipating them to win in the playoffs but they couldn't even make it through one playoff game.....well just have to see if <FONT size=4>LT</FONT><FONT size=4> </FONT>will hold up...and i really wish that the Giants will be the #1 seed (more like in my dreams this'll happen) but with all the cuts and no replacements it seems kinda of dreaming big....[/quote]</P>

Not cool.</P>

LDT=LaDanian Tomlinson.</P>

LT=Lawerence Taylor</P>

Remember it.</P>

</P>

Comment

Their offense did well, but I don't think they would make it far. Maybe they would make it to the playoffs. However, they had a lot of very tight games where they had to come from behind playing sub-500 teams. They wouldn't make it through the first round.

Comment

[quote user="Giants_Manning_girl"]Do you think that the chargers will the #1 seed in the NFC?? or was this year just a once shot thing in the playoffs? i personally think that they probably will be up there but their just gonna lose their *** again in the playoffs. I mean everyone was anticipating them to win in the playoffs but they couldn't even make it through one playoff game.....well just have to see if LT will hold up...and i really wish that the Giants will be the #1 seed (more like in my dreams this'll happen) but with all the cuts and no replacements it seems kinda of dreaming big....[/quote]</P>

http://boards.giants.com/forums/thread/290463.aspx</P>

Are you a Texans fan or a Giants Fan?</P>

Comment

[quote user="Stampy"]

[quote user="Giants_Manning_girl"]Do you think that the chargers will the #1 seed in the NFC?? or was this year just a once shot thing in the playoffs? i personally think that they probably will be up there but their just gonna lose their *** again in the playoffs. I mean everyone was anticipating them to win in the playoffs but they couldn't even make it through one playoff game.....well just have to see if LT will hold up...and i really wish that the Giants will be the #1 seed (more like in my dreams this'll happen) but with all the cuts and no replacements it seems kinda of dreaming big....[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

Oh it might sound like i'm a texans fan but i'ma giants fan.....i just so happen to live in the city that the Texans are from....I'm sometimes saddened when i actually watch a Texans game and everytime they lose....its just sad....</P>

Comment

[quote user="Giants_Manning_girl"][quote user="Stampy"]

[/quote]</P>

Oh it might sound like i'm a texans fan but i'ma giants fan.....i just so happen to live in the city that the Texans are from....I'm sometimes saddened when i actually watch a Texans game and everytime they lose....its just sad....</P>

[/quote]</P>

Just wondering.(Im sorry for your location,but you could be in Dallas)</P>

Comment

chargers are afc. not nfc.

Comment

the chargers are in the afc they will not be the nfc #1 seed anytime soon

Comment

They deffinately wont be the NFC's top seed because they are in the AFC, but its between them, the Colts, Pats, and Ravens (maybe even Jets) for the AFC's top slot.</P>

Comment

first of all the chargers are in the afc,no they wont be the division champs this year,there new coach sucks,and denver has the team this year,everyone is saying denver and new england in the afc championship game...and if that happens denver will take it..not to change the subject but you guys need al wilson the guy is awesome..i hate to see him go but the deal is basically set in stone,and you guys said pac man jones is a shut down corner...please..maybe in a few years....the only true shut down corner in the league is champ bailey..he should have been defensive player of the year..he can cover any wide out....look what happened to chad johnson,randy moss,and all the other great receivers..they do good with anybody else on them,but not with bailey...hes a BAD MAN..

Comment

[quote user="bronco fan"]first of all the chargers are in the afc,no
                      they wont be the division champs this year,there new coach sucks,and
                      denver has the team this year,everyone is saying denver and new england
                      in the afc championship game...and if that happens denver will take
                      it..not to change the subject but you guys need al wilson the guy is
                      awesome..i hate to see him go but the deal is basically set in
                      stone,and you guys said pac man jones is a shut down
                      corner...please..maybe in a few years....the only true shut down corner
                      in the league is champ bailey..he should have been defensive player of
                      the year..he can cover any wide out....look what happened to chad
                      johnson,randy moss,and all the other great receivers..they do good with
                      anybody else on them,but not with bailey...hes a BAD MAN..[/quote]

According to what I have been hereing, the Al Wilson deal is dead, no chance the Giants get him.

Comment

[quote user="bronco fan"]first of all the chargers are in the afc,no they wont be the division champs this year,there new coach sucks,and denver has the team this year,everyone is saying denver and new england in the afc championship game...and if that happens denver will take it..not to change the subject but you guys need al wilson the guy is awesome..i hate to see him go but the deal is basically set in stone,and you guys said pac man jones is a shut down corner...please..maybe in a few years....the only true shut down corner in the league is champ bailey..he should have been defensive player of the year..he can cover any wide out....look what happened to chad johnson,randy moss,and all the other great receivers..they do good with anybody else on them,but not with bailey...hes a BAD MAN..[/quote]</P>

<FONT color=#0000ff>Dream on, Pony-Boy!</FONT></P>

<FONT color=#0000ff>But the truth is that the main reason both the Broncos &amp; Patriots are going on mad spending sprees this off season is because they both know from playing the Bolts this year that man to man their rosters just don't match up. We swept you in and New England also knows that they should've lost to us but we made too many mistakes and let them escape Qualcomm Stadium with a victory that they didn't deserve. Everyone in the AFC is nowscrambling in a vain attempt to build a team that can compete with ours and that will be alot easier said than done for the next few seasons. </FONT></P>

Comment

the Chargers won't succeed until they get rid of the guy holding them back the most....

...FrighteningLightning.

Comment

Two words...Norv Turner.</P>

Chargers don't win more than 9. Write that down.</P>

Comment

ill have to say the bolts have a great team,but there coach sucks,i dont think they will even win 9,6-10 looks better and the only reason they win that many is cause LT will break a couple in the last seconds of a game,watch and see.Denver will beat you guys 2 times this year cutler is da man,with a stouter running game in travis henry,defense is top notch,daniel garahm,javon,champ,lynch, its open season all summer long boys..get ready for some hits.

Comment

Working...
                              X