I can't wait for arrogant Giants fans to get their comeuppance

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I can't wait for arrogant Giants fans to get their comeuppance

Stupid troll. Who cares if we are 9-7? What happens in the playoffs, stays in the playoffs!!!

Suck it philly troll.

We are going for our 4th superbowl, and you guys? NONE!!!

Comment

[quote user="Bread"]Why the **** would you make this thread right before the game!? God Damn It! Why do I have to be apart of a fanbase with such dumbasses!?[/quote]Because you chose wrong?

Comment

[quote user="Eaglenation5"]It's like they forgot they are a 9-7 team this year. I'm calling this the Rice-a-Roni game, because this is going to be a San Francisco treat.[/quote]

leave your sex life out of this.

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

Eat the shriveled black mass where your heart used to be out, Egghole fan.

Enjoy 2 weeks of Giants-Patriots hype and mass suicides on WIP.
          8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

Comment

[quote user="Eaglenation5"]It's like they forgot they are a 9-7 team this year. I'm calling this the Rice-a-Roni game, because this is going to be a San Francisco treat.[/quote]
            Yep looks like we will be first 9-7 team to win the SB.
            Football has been very, very good to us.
            After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
            But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
            2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
            3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
            4-New York Giants!!!
            5-NE
            Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

[quote user="Bread"]Why the **** would you make this thread right before the game!? God Damn It! Why do I have to be apart of a fanbase with such dumbasses!?[/quote]

Chill, bread - you and a handful of other philly guys ain't like this ******bag.

Just laugh at him. That's what we're doing

Comment

poor bread/.........

Comment

I get down and thank God everyday that I was blessed with the requisite brain functionality to void sounding like this empty-headed piece of nimrod

Comment

I'M SUREZ U WEREZ EATINGZ RICE-A-RONIZ WHILEZ CRYING AND WATCHING THE GAMEZ RIGHT KID?

LOLLLLL

Comment

[quote user="Bread"]Why the **** would you make this thread right before the game!? God Damn It! Why do I have to be apart of a fanbase with such dumbasses!?[/quote]

Bread you're too good to be a Philly fan. Convert.
                      8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

Comment

who's the dumb *** today?. :::smh:::

Comment

rice a roni and cheeseteak for this guy while watching the giants play in the superbowl

Comment

[quote user="Eaglenation5"]It's like they forgot they are a 9-7 team this year. I'm calling this the Rice-a-Roni game, because this is going to be a San Francisco treat.[/quote]</P>

An overwhelming majority of your football knowledgeable fans are posting on the Eagals Board why they are very envious of the Giants, whycan't Eagles be like us and why TC is a better coach than AR.</P>

Comment

[quote user="Eaglenation5"]It's like they forgot they are a 9-7 team this year. I'm calling this the Rice-a-Roni game, because this is going to be a San Francisco treat.[/quote]</P>

An overwhelming majority of your football knowledgeable fans are posting on the Eagals Board why they are very envious of the Giants, whycan't Eagles be like us and why TC is a better coach than AR.</P>

Comment

I'm going to love watching my team in another Super Bowl. HOW ABOUT YOU.

Comment

Working...
                                X