I can't wait for arrogant Giants fans to get their comeuppance

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can't wait for arrogant Giants fans to get their comeuppance

It's like they forgot they are a 9-7 team this year. I'm calling this the Rice-a-Roni game, because this is going to be a San Francisco treat.

Re: I can't wait for arrogant Giants fans to get their comeuppance

How is your dream team doing?

Yeah, and just like they forgot they were a 10-6 team in 2007.

Comment

How is your dream team doing?

Yeah, and just like they forgot they were a 10-6 team in 2007.

Comment

You will be waiting a long time.

Comment

This isn't about my team today. This is about arrogant Giants fans. I swear to God I hope David Akers beats them at the final gun, I'll laugh my @$$ off.

Comment

Akers must be happy to finally be on a competent team.

Comment

He'll be even happier at about 10pm tonite.

Comment

[quote user="Eaglenation5"]This isn't about my team today. This is about arrogant Giants fans. I swear to God I hope David Akers beats them at the final gun, I'll laugh my @$$ off.[/quote]</P>

</P>

I do give Akers credit for leaving your loser organization. His only chance to ever win a SB was to dump the Philly Losers. Unfortunately for Akers and his current teammates they will end up the same way as the Eagles do, losers. </P>

Comment

What are the Eagles up to these days? Are they still patrolling parking lots in Flyers jerseys?

It's been about a month since you were eliminated, I'm sure Andy is stuck in a booth at the local buffet and your QB is electrocuting dogs in the Caribbean somewhere...

Dream another dream, your dream is over...
                  8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

Comment

[quote user="Eaglenation5"]It's like they forgot they are a 9-7 team this year. I'm calling this the Rice-a-Roni game, because this is going to be a San Francisco treat.[/quote]

**** OFF NO SUPER BOWL VICTORY **** *** TEAM WITH THE WORSE FANBASE IN ALL THE NFL

how's those SB trophies?

enjoy your emotional victories of NFC championships and victories against my Giants. Cause, they mean everything, I guess.

weak-*** punk mother****er

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

[quote user="Eaglenation5"]It's like they forgot they are a 9-7 team this year. I'm calling this the Rice-a-Roni game, because this is going to be a San Francisco treat.[/quote]

Oh it was a treat, I hope you have fun watching us again in two weeks

Comment

Lol. Wow. How does it feel to be so wrong?

Comment

[quote user="Eaglenation5"]It's like they forgot they are a 9-7 team this year. I'm calling this the Rice-a-Roni game, because this is going to be a San Francisco treat.[/quote]Hello, do you like some Salsa with your Rice and Roni treat?

Comment

[quote user="Eaglenation5"]He'll be even happier at about 10pm tonite.[/quote]Are you happy now? Good for you!

Comment

Why the **** would you make this thread right before the game!? God Damn It! Why do I have to be apart of a fanbase with such dumbasses!?

Comment

Working...
                              X