Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Giants NFC Champs. That means 2 more weeks to have more Conspiracy theories invented.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Giants NFC Champs. That means 2 more weeks to have more Conspiracy theories invented.

[quote user="SweetZombieJesus"][quote user="flamethrower"][quote user="Gav_devils#56"][quote user="flamethrower"]<font size="6"><font size="3">Only Football team close to NFL status that Called the Meadowlands home was Donald Trumps "New Jersey Generals". </font></font>
    [/quote]

There was also the New York/New Jersey Knights, good old World Bowl. my first experience of competative, live, american football. saw the America Bowls but they were preseason games so don't really count
    [/quote]
    I forgot about them. But, they were just a development team. But, yep. they did claim the New Jersey state as home. Good point.
    [/quote]

Also the XFL NY/NJ Hitmen
    I don't consider the WWEFL aka the XFL. a real football league. But, they did have the Hitmen. Bret Hart was mad at McMahon for using his nickname as the New York/Jersey teams name. 1st couple of weeks were good. But, They kept getting cuter, and cuter with the off the field crap, and trying to force cameras into places that they don't need to be in. I don't want to know what goes on in the Cheerleaders locker room before, and after the game. And, yes I did watch the whole season. Had NBC, and McMahon been willing to let it evolve. It could have grown into a real good game.

[/quote]
    1970's tv is better than today's tv.

Comment

Working...
    X