Well, congratulations.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, congratulations.

I don't like saying it, but your team is everything I wish ours was. I think on our best day, we can beat anyone but our best day only seems to come once or twice a year. There really isn't anything about the Giants that jump out to you (Maybe other than your WR and DL) but when you get on a roll you're one of the best teams in the NFL.

Perhaps one day our organization can turn it around and I can experience a successful post season just one time as an adult.

Re: Well, congratulations.

[quote user="casvdry"]I don't like saying it, but your team is everything I wish ours was. I think on our best day, we can beat anyone but our best day only seems to come once or twice a year. There really isn't anything about the Giants that jump out to you (Maybe other than your WR and DL) but when you get on a roll you're one of the best teams in the NFL.

Perhaps one day our organization can turn it around and I can experience a successful post season just one time as an adult.
    [/quote]

Thanks dude. And don't worry, the vast majority of us felt the same way about our team at some point in the season as you do about the 'boys right now. So you never know when things can turn around.

Not to look a gift horse in the mouth, but isn't Eli starting to get into the "jumps out to you" category now?

Comment

[quote user="casvdry"]I don't like saying it, but your team is everything I wish ours was. I think on our best day, we can beat anyone but our best day only seems to come once or twice a year. There really isn't anything about the Giants that jump out to you (Maybe other than your WR and DL) but when you get on a roll you're one of the best teams in the NFL.

[/quote]
      Thanks. Hopefully we can bring back another title for NFCE
      Football has been very, very good to us.
      After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
      But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
      2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
      3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
      4-New York Giants!!!
      5-NE
      Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

fans are fans butt your owner and the cookieness hurts... with other fans thanks tho...

Comment

[quote user="derekunion28"]fans are fans butt your owner and the cookieness hurts... with other fans thanks tho...[/quote]

lol, have you been drinking?

Comment

Again, yet another Boys' fan exuding respect.

wow.

It's weird how many coked-out trolls from other Teams have been invading, but haters gonna hate...

love your Sig Cas, I'll aim it at the jealous girls who post their bitterness here:

"U mad little sis ?"

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

Only our WR's and Dline stand out? Our Elite QB doesn't stand out to you?

Admit it, you know you think that goofy looking guy is an Elite QB.

Comment

So ELI MANNING is not in the stand out category! LMAO..... Nice half a s s ed compliment!

Comment

[quote user="GMenNY21"]So ELI MANNING is not in the stand out category! LMAO..... Nice half a s s ed compliment![/quote]

go easy, its hard for Romonites to praise Eli.

Comment

[quote user="TheBookOfEli"]Only our WR's and Dline stand out? Our Elite QB doesn't stand out to you?

Admit it, you know you think that goofy looking guy is an Elite QB.[/quote]

Well, to me, Eli is in the perfect situation. I think I'm a little bitter about the whole thing to be honest with you. Eli makes improbable plays to be sure and I'm a bit jealous that Romo can't have a team like the Giants around him. Romo has more or less wasted his career away on a team that rarely gives him all that much help. Not a perfect QB to be sure, but Romo could certainly go all the way in my opinion.

Comment

[quote user="casvdry"][quote user="TheBookOfEli"]Only our WR's and Dline stand out? Our Elite QB doesn't stand out to you?

Well, to me, Eli is in the perfect situation. I think I'm a little bitter about the whole thing to be honest with you. Eli makes improbable plays to be sure and I'm a bit jealous that Romo can't have a team like the Giants around him. Romo has more or less wasted his career away on a team that rarely gives him all that much help. Not a perfect QB to be sure, but Romo could certainly go all the way in my opinion.

[/quote]I can understand that.. I agree that romo is serviceable.. & is capable of a good playoff run, but his supporting cast not to shabby at all. Great TE, Great HB, 3 very good WRs, stud RT...
                      Your team has a culture issue,, Coaching is your teams main problem

Comment

the giants run is only teaching me the season is indeed a marathan

I thought they were left for dead after the 2nd eagles game smh....

Comment

[quote user="appletree943"]the giants run is only teaching me the season is indeed a marathan

I thought they were left for dead after the 2nd eagles game smh....[/quote]

all the talent in the world doesn't mean **** if they can't co-exist and work as a Team.

here's looking forward to more Eagirl implosions and empty trophy cases [B]

(as nicely as I can put it, cause the trolls this post-season have been beyond ridic...)

not that you're a troll Applenuts but...

Comment

[quote user="GMenNY21"][quote user="casvdry"][quote user="TheBookOfEli"]Only our WR's and Dline stand out? Our Elite QB doesn't stand out to you?

[/quote]I can understand that.. I agree that romo is serviceable.. & is capable of a good playoff run, but his supporting cast not to shabby at all. Great TE, Great HB, 3 very good WRs, stud RT...
                            Your team has a culture issue,, Coaching is your teams main problem[/quote]

I no longer believe it's coaching. Ryan might be in a bit over his head, but I think he doesn't have much to work with on defense. Ware, Lee, who else? As far as staff is concerned there is only one man I look at now: Jerry Jones.

The guy has made some of the most stupid decisions in regards to this team the past several years. Cycling out the coaching every few years isn't going to help this team. The problem is culture related, but not in relation to coaching. It's in relation to attitude. Not enough enforcers, too many "good guys" who would rather help the opposition off the turf rather than kick dust up in their faces. That and a lack of talent on the defensive side of the ball. You can bet your last dollar that if Romo and the offense don't put a ton of points up, the defense is going to wet the bed.

You can't trust this defense at all. With a defense this bad, if your offense isn't Packer/Saints elite, you're not going to be able to make up for it.

Plus, I think people overrate our WR now. I used to think we had a very strong WR corp but I'm not so sure any more. An Austin who can't stay healthy, a Bryant who still has to reach his potential (And he still may) and hopefully they get Robinson re-resigned.

Comment

[quote user="appletree943"]the giants run is only teaching me the season is indeed a marathan

I thought they were left for dead after the 2nd eagles game smh....[/quote]

Every year there's a team like that though, right? A team that's left for dead and then makes a deep run. GB last year, Jets the year before, Arizona AND Philly the year before that...

Comment

Working...
                              X