Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

We hate you more than you could ever imagine.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post
    Ok, one more picture...

Looks like he's trying to break up a double-play with that slide
    my beer drinking team has a football problem

Comment

• Since the last time we bumped....

Gronk another forearm surgery, then another back surgery.
      A-Hern goes OJ
      Dennard gets locked up

Anything else?
      The Problem is the Oline, PERIOD

Comment

• Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post
        Since the last time we bumped....Gronk another forearm surgery, then another back surgery.A-Hern goes OJDennard gets locked upAnything else?
        Yea Welker with Denver now
        Football has been very, very good to us.
        After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
        But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
        2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
        3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
        4-New York Giants!!!
        5-NE
        Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

• Nothing cheers me up more than revisiting this thread.
          I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

Comment

• You guys do realize this thread was written by someone pretending to be a NE Patriots fan?

Comment

• Originally posted by BuffyBlueII View Post
              You guys do realize this thread was written by someone pretending to be a NE Patriots fan?
              It's still a classic thread regardless...

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

• Originally posted by BuffyBlueII View Post
                You guys do realize this thread was written by someone pretending to be a NE Patriots fan?

Comment

• 18 wins. 1 GIANT loss. (Biggest Upset In Sports HISTORY!!!!!) And we won twice. End of story.
                  2017 Mock Draft

1st: Forrest Lamp, OG Western Kentucky
                  2nd: Caleb Brantley, DT Florida
                  3rd: Gerald Everett, TE South Alabama
                  4th: Dont'a Foreman, RB Texas
                  5th: Damontae Kazee, CB San Diego State
                  6th: KD Cannon, WR Baylor
                  7th: Jalen Reeves-Maybin, LB Tennessee

Comment

• Originally posted by Toadofsteel View Post
                    It's still a classic thread regardless...
                    You're right and I shouldn't rain on the parade. Hahahahahahaha..........

Comment

• Originally posted by Patriots18N1 View Post
                      Yeah, it's sour grapes. I'll admit it. Can you blame me?
                      We were the first and only team to go 16-0 in the regular season. We went 17-0. We went 18-0.
                      And we didn't just barely do it... we did it in spectacular fashion. We were hailed as the greatest football team in the history of the NFL. We shattered just about every offensive record their was to break. We took spiteful allegations of cheating and rammed it ruthlessly down everyones throats.
                      We were absolutely unstoppable. We were going to force the entire world to say that we were the indisputable greatest football team that ever existed.

And you took it all away from us with quite easily the biggest bunch of lucky BS i've ever seen in my entire life. You didn't deserve to win that Superbowl - we did. We were supposed to go 19-0 and that was the way it was supposed to happen. You have no idea how emotionally devastating that loss was to us...

I'm sure you're laughing about this post so far. That's fine. I'm not afraid to be honest. You know who the New England Patriots are and so I have no reason to be insecure about my football team.

I really don't even want to "talk smack" to you. I did it with the Broncos. I did it with the Ravens. I don't even want to with you. It's honestly beyond tha

I just want to be honest.

I want to break your hearts.

I don't even want a competitive, entertaining Superbowl that goes down as an epic rematch.

I hope it's a blow out. I hope everything that can go wrong for you does go wrong for you.
                      I hope the Patriots sideline celebration can begin by the start of the 3rd quarter. I hope you have to play 30 minutes of football looking at the scoreboard and already knowing you lost. I hope by the 4th you don't even want to watch it anymore.

I hope we humiliate you. I hope we break your hearts. I hope we make you hate football on Superbowl Sunday.

I don't want to go into why you beat us this season. I don't want to dwell on the fact that Brady was injured, or that we were playing 3rd and 4th string players, or that Sergio Brown had no business playing cornerback and handed you the game with the PI in the endzone.

I know that isn't the Patriots you'll be playing in two weeks and so do you.

I just want to embarrass you. I want you to have reason to hate us in ways you cannot even fathom right now. I want to destroy you so badly that the NFL agrees that you didn't even deserve to be there - that Kyle Williams handed an inferior team a trip to the Superbowl.

I want to crush your spirits.

I don't normally invest a lot of emotion in any NFC teams, positive or negative, but I hate the Giants. I'll never forgive them.

I hope we break your hearts.
                      Dude....you almost lost the last game of the regular season....TO THE GIANTS!
                      So stop making it sound like you smooth sailed to 18-0, because you hit one hell of a BIG BLUE speed bump in week 17!
                      "I'M ALL FOR IT!"

John McKay, HC of the 1976 winless TB Buccaneers, when asked by a reporter, how McKay felt, about the execution of his offense.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigblue58 View Post
                        Dude....you almost lost the last game of the regular season....TO THE GIANTS!
                        So stop making it sound like you smooth sailed to 18-0, because you hit one hell of a BIG BLUE speed bump in week 17!
                        Eh, they didn't almost lose that game.

Comment

• Originally posted by TCHOF View Post
                          Maybe not....but we were the LAST team they wanted to face again!!

Comment

• Forget the 18 - 0, when is the last time the Pats ever beat the Giants in the real season!
                            Just like Rex, Bill can day Tom is my Daddy!
                            Last edited by Joe Morrison; 07-25-2013, 04:48 PM. Reason: typo
                            Forget the Past, Live for the Future!

Comment

• The opening post to this thread was a dooooooosy.....one of the best I've read, lol, I can respect someone so passionate for their team that they would post such a note. Superbowl 46 did not end the way the writer wanted it to. Sorry that history was not written the way it was prophesized by this guy. Saying it's so, doesn't make it true. Reality is truth.

Comment

• Originally posted by TCHOF View Post
                                They were down 28-16 in the 3rd quarter.
                                8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

Comment

Working...
                                X