Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

We hate you more than you could ever imagine.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by theproudlunatic View Post
    absolutely.

looking at jerrys mug after a home loss comes a close 2nd.
    watching him digging to china in his nose when the camera is on him is always special! with that boney skeletor finger!!LOIL!

Last edited by tcseacliff; 07-15-2014, 08:34 PM.

Comment

• Not sure how I missed this one from 2011...

**WARNING ADULT LANGUAGE**

WE ALREADY HAVE A GREAT RUNNING BACK:

Comment

• Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post
        Not sure how I missed this one from 2011...

**WARNING ADULT LANGUAGE**

Hilarious !!!!!
        1927, 1934, 1938, 1956, 1986, 1990, 2007, 2011

Osi Umenyiora : " There's Nothing Like Being a NY GIANT ! "

Comment

• I thought they were coming for revenge last night, guess not. They cant even beat the Giants when the Giants are terrible.

Comment

I thought they were coming for revenge last night, guess not. They cant even beat the Giants when the Giants are terrible.
            On the one hand, we played our ones against their twos. On the other hand, our ones are THAT bad, that they didn't have any impact on the game.

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

• Threes a charm ....only thing better would be eli beating big bro for his 3rd ...haah

Comment

• Bringing this back since it was mentioned in another thread

They're breaking the panic scale out in NE. But they're also on to Cincinnati
                Previously NYGiants141

Since December 2008.

Comment

• the Pats may well beat Cincinnati .

Comment

• Originally posted by miked1958 View Post
                    prob true but its still the best thread ever
                    since the beat down and benching of Brady, I am having trouble eating and drinking to to the outrageous smile on my face I cannot contain !! it was awesome! and seeing Bellechick in the presser was classic. he loos like a homeless guy all the time!!

Comment

• Originally posted by ram29jackson View Post
                      the Pats may well beat Cincinnati .
                      Dont see it. Not that it cant happen, I mean, the Pats could have some one right now video taping the Bengals to see how they are planning on attacking Brady and that sorry OL he has.

Comment

Dont see it. Not that it cant happen, I mean, the Pats could have some one right now video taping the Bengals to see how they are planning on attacking Brady and that sorry OL he has.
                        well, you didn't the ridiculous point swings coming the last couple weeks either. Every week the wrong team keeps winning with the parity excuse.

its probably the Bengals turn

Comment

• DUDE get over YOURSELF! The GMEN DESTROYED your Pretty Boy QB. He didn't know what hit him. He said he was sore for a month after that game. After all these years you still have all this hate in you man. You need some Professional help!

Comment

• Originally posted by blucrew View Post
                            DUDE get over YOURSELF! The GMEN DESTROYED your Pretty Boy QB. He didn't know what hit him. He said he was sore for a month after that game. After all these years you still have all this hate in you man. You need some Professional help!

lol....this thread is 2 years old and the OP hasn't posted since.
                            I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

Comment

• Originally posted by FBomb View Post
                              lol....this thread is 2 years old and the OP hasn't posted since.
                              I know..... but its a classic!!!
                              Football has been very, very good to us.
                              After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
                              But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
                              2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
                              3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
                              4-New York Giants!!!
                              5-NE
                              Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

• It will be handed down from generation to generation on this MB
                                Football has been very, very good to us.
                                After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
                                But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
                                2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
                                3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
                                4-New York Giants!!!
                                5-NE
                                Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

Working...
                                X