Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

We hate you more than you could ever imagine.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just saying,

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-...is-is-cheating
    Jerry Reese is burying this team in a premature grave

Comment

• Who cares if the Pats "deflated" balls, every team has skeletons in their closet.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post
        Where did Rodgers say he has used them before. I never saw that.... I heard him say he would prefer it, but never that he uses them over the allowed pressure in NFL games.

Also, Brad Johnson had balls worn. All QBs do that. That is within the rules. Eli does it. They wear them down much like a pitcher would wear down a baseball and rub it down to make the grip better, LEGALLY. Letting air out of a ball AFTER the refs marked it as a good ball to use would be more like a pitcher filing down a ball to mis shapen it for more movement or a batter using a corked bat. I dont know why you are talking about drugs. The NFL suspends players for that all the time. And yes, it taints records (Barry Bonds) in sports. Using drugs is completely different than manipulating equipment to an unfair advantage.

It may not have bothered you (unless you were playing against them and they did it to you and beat you by a couple points), but to me its cheating whether they won by 1 point or 100 points. They cheated, again. and got busted, again.

The everybody does it excuse sounds a lot like the PED stuff in baseball. If everyone does it, then should Bonds and Arod not be punished?

Mark Brunell, a very respected Ex QB in the league nailed it:

http://www.sportsgrid.com/nfl/mark-b...ow-40-degrees/

If its not a big deal as you say, then why dont the patriots just admit they did it and move on?
        That's the point isnt it? Has anyone seen them do it? With all the cameras around and traffic on the sidelines and yet nobody has seen them do it?

Maybe Indianapolis Colts have their footballs inflated to theax of 13.5 and NE Patriots go on the other end at 12.5. Air pressure is going to reduce or increase depending on the climate. Perhaps Indianapolis Colts footballs being inflated to the max, we're still within specs when they lost air and NE Patriots footballs being inflated to the lower end of the specs become "underinflated" with any loss of air. The rule is for the football to be weighed before the game starts.

Comment

• Originally posted by MagillasMango View Post
          That's the point isnt it? Has anyone seen them do it? With all the cameras around and traffic on the sidelines and yet nobody has seen them do it?

Maybe Indianapolis Colts have their footballs inflated to theax of 13.5 and NE Patriots go on the other end at 12.5. Air pressure is going to reduce or increase depending on the climate. Perhaps Indianapolis Colts footballs being inflated to the max, we're still within specs when they lost air and NE Patriots footballs being inflated to the lower end of the specs become "underinflated" with any loss of air. The rule is for the football to be weighed before the game starts.
          lol

Comment

lol
            Aaron Rodgers told Phil Simms that he does it-

http://deadspin.com/aaron-rodgers-li...too-1680676328

Comment

Aaron Rodgers told Phil Simms that he does it-

http://deadspin.com/aaron-rodgers-li...too-1680676328
              First off its deadspin. Secondly I got to hear that from Rodgers himself. That is a quote of a writer putting down what Simms recalled of Rodgers saying. Thirdly Rodgers did say that he thought that inflating a ball wasn't an advantage but DEFLATING a ball would definitely be an advantage for grip.

Brady sounded pretty bad lying in his presser today lol. He likes his balls at 12.5 PSI but cant tell the difference between any pressure. Lol

Comment

First off its deadspin. Secondly I got to hear that from Rodgers himself. That is a quote of a writer putting down what Simms recalled of Rodgers saying. Thirdly Rodgers did say that he thought that inflating a ball wasn't an advantage but DEFLATING a ball would definitely be an advantage for grip.

Brady sounded pretty bad lying in his presser today lol. He likes his balls at 12.5 PSI but cant tell the difference between any pressure. Lol
                Here's another Aaron Rodgers article-

http://m.espn.go.com/nfl/story?story...69&src=desktop

Comment

• The entire "deflategate" is plain nonsense and sour grapes from Baltimore Ravens and Indianapolis Colts who are being sore losers.

Comment

The entire "deflategate" is plain nonsense and sour grapes from Baltimore Ravens and Indianapolis Colts who are being sore losers.
                    I swear, it's only because it's the Pats. Just imagine if this was the Jaguars, no one would care....

Comment

• I can see where deflating a ball would give a QB with smaller hands an advantage. I think Brady has normal size hands, equal to most QBs in the NFL. Just throwing that in.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eli's Giants View Post
                        I swear, it's only because it's the Pats. Just imagine if this was the Jaguars, no one would care....
                        Well, yeah. The Jags didnt have spygate attached to them and they don't have records and championships in question. If it was the Giants Steelers or Seahawks, it would be a big deal.

Comment

• Originally posted by Patriots18N1 View Post
                          Yeah, it's sour grapes. I'll admit it. Can you blame me?
                          We were the first and only team to go 16-0 in the regular season. We went 17-0. We went 18-0.
                          And we didn't just barely do it... we did it in spectacular fashion. We were hailed as the greatest football team in the history of the NFL. We shattered just about every offensive record their was to break. We took spiteful allegations of cheating and rammed it ruthlessly down everyones throats.
                          We were absolutely unstoppable. We were going to force the entire world to say that we were the indisputable greatest football team that ever existed.

And you took it all away from us with quite easily the biggest bunch of lucky BS i've ever seen in my entire life. You didn't deserve to win that Superbowl - we did. We were supposed to go 19-0 and that was the way it was supposed to happen. You have no idea how emotionally devastating that loss was to us...

I'm sure you're laughing about this post so far. That's fine. I'm not afraid to be honest. You know who the New England Patriots are and so I have no reason to be insecure about my football team.

I really don't even want to "talk smack" to you. I did it with the Broncos. I did it with the Ravens. I don't even want to with you. It's honestly beyond tha

I just want to be honest.

I want to break your hearts.

I don't even want a competitive, entertaining Superbowl that goes down as an epic rematch.

I hope it's a blow out. I hope everything that can go wrong for you does go wrong for you.
                          I hope the Patriots sideline celebration can begin by the start of the 3rd quarter. I hope you have to play 30 minutes of football looking at the scoreboard and already knowing you lost. I hope by the 4th you don't even want to watch it anymore.

I hope we humiliate you. I hope we break your hearts. I hope we make you hate football on Superbowl Sunday.

I don't want to go into why you beat us this season. I don't want to dwell on the fact that Brady was injured, or that we were playing 3rd and 4th string players, or that Sergio Brown had no business playing cornerback and handed you the game with the PI in the endzone.

I know that isn't the Patriots you'll be playing in two weeks and so do you.

I just want to embarrass you. I want you to have reason to hate us in ways you cannot even fathom right now. I want to destroy you so badly that the NFL agrees that you didn't even deserve to be there - that Kyle Williams handed an inferior team a trip to the Superbowl.

I want to crush your spirits.

I don't normally invest a lot of emotion in any NFC teams, positive or negative, but I hate the Giants. I'll never forgive them.

I hope we break your hearts.
                          Oh go deflate a ball!

Comment

Well, yeah. The Jags didnt have spygate attached to them and they don't have records and championships in question. If it was the Giants Steelers or Seahawks, it would be a big deal.
                            You mean to tell me that Jacksonville didn't have tape on NY Giants, dropped MDMA in to Eli Mannings food or conduct some other nefarious campaign when they came back to beat us in 2014? They did that fair and square?
                            Say it isnt so. Say it isnt so.

Comment

You mean to tell me that Jacksonville didn't have tape on NY Giants, dropped MDMA in to Eli Mannings food or conduct some other nefarious campaign when they came back to beat us in 2014? They did that fair and square?
                              Say it isnt so. Say it isnt so.
                              As humiliating as it was, no, they didnt cheat to beat us. Unless you consider taking advantage of Perry Fewell in the second half cheating.

Comment

As humiliating as it was, no, they didnt cheat to beat us. Unless you consider taking advantage of Perry Fewell in the second half cheating.
                                Yeah I guess taking advantage of Perry Fewell isn't cheating, its just kicking a dog when its down. Lol....

Comment

Working...
                                X