Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

We hate you more than you could ever imagine.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MagillasMango View Post
    Yeah I guess taking advantage of Perry Fewell isn't cheating, its just kicking a dog when its down. Lol....
    True. They were toying with us. Many teams were. This just goes to show you though how bad the Skins are, by getting swept by us. lol. And now, they have Perry Fewell, lol.
    Life is like a Giants game, you never know what you are going to get.

Comment

• I don't hate you, matter of fact I hope you put a beating on Seattle this weekend.

Comment

• The thread that keeps on giving, even though the OP was a member for only 5 days.

Awesome.
        1927, 1934, 1938, 1956, 1986, 1990, 2007, 2011

Osi Umenyiora : " There's Nothing Like Being a NY GIANT ! "

Comment

• Originally posted by Patriots18N1 View Post
          Yeah, it's sour grapes. I'll admit it. Can you blame me?

And you took it all away from us with quite easily the biggest bunch of lucky BS i've ever seen in my entire life. You didn't deserve to win that Superbowl - we did. We were supposed to go 19-0 and that was the way it was supposed to happen. You have no idea how emotionally devastating that loss was to us...

I don't want to go into why you beat us this season. I don't want to dwell on the fact that Brady was injured, or that we were playing 3rd and 4th string players, or that Sergio Brown had no business playing cornerback and handed you the game with the PI in the endzone.

I know the original OP is long gone, and the game is ancient history...but I find it hilarious when Pats fans only defense against the SB loss was that the Giants got lucky, or the injury excuse, or the game was handed to them. If anyone goes back and watches the key highlights of the game you'd see that the Giants did not play a perfect game by any stretch...between Antonio Pierce's terrible PI penalty mistake in the end zone that set up the Pats 1st TD, Eli's pass to Smith bouncing off his hands and luckily into the Pats defender in the red zone, The strip sack that the Giants recovered @ midfield w/little time remaining in the 1st half and little opp to do anything...had the Giants played smarter/better or were 'luckier' than we wouldn't even be talking about any catch, because you would have been down by double digits...also Plax was totally beat up, Smith, Bradshaw & Jacobs were all rookies...so there were injuries/inexperience on both sides...at any rate I'd rather be on this end of the debate than the Pats end, so they can have at it, I'll just keep enjoying the highlights.
          Last edited by GiantGremlin; 01-30-2015, 02:27 PM.

Comment

• Go Seahawks!!
            I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post
              True. They were toying with us. Many teams were. This just goes to show you though how bad the Skins are, by getting swept by us. lol. And now, they have Perry Fewell, lol.
              I know. What would posses them to sign Perry Fewell as DB coach? I'm happy he's not our DC anymore but I am happy he did find a job at the expense of our rival. Lol.......

Comment

• Originally posted by MagillasMango
                I know. What would posses them to sign Perry Fewell as DB coach? I'm happy he's not our DC anymore but I am happy he did find a job at the expense of our rival. Lol.......
                +1 heehee

Comment

• Keep on hating.... lol Cheaters.

Comment

• That they are
                    Football has been very, very good to us.
                    After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
                    But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
                    2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
                    3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
                    4-New York Giants!!!
                    5-NE
                    Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

• Originally posted by Patriots18N1 View Post
                      Yeah, it's sour grapes. I'll admit it. Can you blame me?
                      We were the first and only team to go 16-0 in the regular season. We went 17-0. We went 18-0.
                      And we didn't just barely do it... we did it in spectacular fashion. We were hailed as the greatest football team in the history of the NFL. We shattered just about every offensive record their was to break. We took spiteful allegations of cheating and rammed it ruthlessly down everyones throats.
                      We were absolutely unstoppable. We were going to force the entire world to say that we were the indisputable greatest football team that ever existed.

And you took it all away from us with quite easily the biggest bunch of lucky BS i've ever seen in my entire life. You didn't deserve to win that Superbowl - we did. We were supposed to go 19-0 and that was the way it was supposed to happen. You have no idea how emotionally devastating that loss was to us...

I'm sure you're laughing about this post so far. That's fine. I'm not afraid to be honest. You know who the New England Patriots are and so I have no reason to be insecure about my football team.

I really don't even want to "talk smack" to you. I did it with the Broncos. I did it with the Ravens. I don't even want to with you. It's honestly beyond tha

I just want to be honest.

I want to break your hearts.

I don't even want a competitive, entertaining Superbowl that goes down as an epic rematch.

I hope it's a blow out. I hope everything that can go wrong for you does go wrong for you.
                      I hope the Patriots sideline celebration can begin by the start of the 3rd quarter. I hope you have to play 30 minutes of football looking at the scoreboard and already knowing you lost. I hope by the 4th you don't even want to watch it anymore.

I hope we humiliate you. I hope we break your hearts. I hope we make you hate football on Superbowl Sunday.

I don't want to go into why you beat us this season. I don't want to dwell on the fact that Brady was injured, or that we were playing 3rd and 4th string players, or that Sergio Brown had no business playing cornerback and handed you the game with the PI in the endzone.

I know that isn't the Patriots you'll be playing in two weeks and so do you.

I just want to embarrass you. I want you to have reason to hate us in ways you cannot even fathom right now. I want to destroy you so badly that the NFL agrees that you didn't even deserve to be there - that Kyle Williams handed an inferior team a trip to the Superbowl.

I want to crush your spirits.

I don't normally invest a lot of emotion in any NFC teams, positive or negative, but I hate the Giants. I'll never forgive them.

I hope we break your hearts.
                      get over it mass hole who knows how many of those wins are tainted bye cheating just like your super bowl.

Comment

• Originally posted by big blue dog View Post
                        get over it mass hole who knows how many of those wins are tainted bye cheating just like your super bowl.
                        That guy to my knowledge never came back to this thread after the original post. No matter will keep bumping it till we beat them again later this year
                        After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back

4-New York Giants!!!
                        5-NE

Comment

• Originally posted by miked1958 View Post
                          That guy to my knowledge never came back to this thread after the original post. No matter will keep bumping it till we beat them again later this year
                          got that right.

Comment

• You knwo whats funny, rookie, first year starters seem to play better against us. We can and will beat Brady again.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post
                              You knwo whats funny, rookie, first year starters seem to play better against us. We can and will beat Brady again.
                              I agree

4-New York Giants!!!
                              5-NE

Comment

• Well, Ill bump this since it looks like the begining of 2007 all over again. Pats are steam rolling, we are struggling somewhat early. Eli has a new set of receivers and new RB again. Has it been 4 years already?

http://espn.go.com/blog/new-england-...ike-feel-to-it

Comment

Working...
                                X