No announcement yet.

Jim Harbaugh is a 'sore losing" jerk!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Jim Harbaugh is a 'sore losing" jerk!

[quote user="bills34"]haha the willis play wasnt pass interference. the contact was made within 5 yards of the line of scrimmage. ballard couldnt get around him. thats on ballard[/quote]</P>

Big Blue B...H slapped you're whole Division. How does it feel to be Owned.</P>

Comment

Re: Jim Harbaugh is a 'sore losing&quot; jerk!

[quote user="yahooya"][quote user="galaxy10"][quote user="Joefed"]

Is it just me or is Jim Harbaugha sore losing jerk?Did anyone notice his demeanor at midfield when he approached Tom Coughlin following the game? He didn't even look him in the eye and his"hand shake" was almost non existent. He also declined a "post game" interview with FOX sports. I personnally thinkhe's a jerk and I hope he enjoys eating the "humblepie" the Giants served him yesterday!</P>

[/quote]

Agreed. His interview after the game was just bizarre. He looked and answered questions like he was on drugs. The guy has no class. I am proud to be a Giant fan, the organization has decades of classy coaches and owners. We act honorably in winning and losing. The league could learn something from this organization.
      [/quote] maybe because the NFL is rigged? he did say something like "the nfl gods didnt want us to win" what he mean by that? was he referring to the owners of the nfl?[/quote]</P>

LOL but the NFL wanted the Giants in the Super Bowl so badly that the refs almost screwed them out of winning the Green Bay game.</P>

Comment

I just watched the replay of game on NFL Network. Geez Harbaugh has a problem with almost every call. They had him miked up and he byotches and carries on all game like a woman.

Comment

[quote user="JMGGIANTS"]I just watched the replay of game on NFL Network.* Geez Harbaugh has a problem with almost every call.* They had him miked up and he byotches and carries on all game like a woman.[/quote]
          I just watched the replay as well and it's amazing how much whining he does. Complained about a spot on a Hynoski catch and said it was the worst spot he had ever seen. Looked spot on to me. He has NO class. Men are measured by how well they handle defeat, and he's a D**k.

Comment

i saw the replay and saw all the whining as well. not only that on "inside the nfl" where they have their own recap of the game with highlights and what not, he was moaning about a push off on that one catch by cruz where eli threw him open lol. the guy is such a whiner.

Comment

[quote user="bills34"]been a bills fan all my life, im just saying giants are lucky ted ginn didnt play and that everything went their way. im just upset cause i feel the 9ers could shutdown the patriots. just as they did the giants offense
              [/quote]

Learn the game, son.

Comment

[quote user="bills34"]scored 17 pionts....enough to win if ted ginn plays or they get the bradshaw fumble right
                [/quote]

YEAH! Hall of famer TEd Ginn is the whole difference. HE's constantly pitting that team on his back just like he's done with every team he's been on since he was a 1st round draft pick......

LOL

Comment

[quote user="bills34"]ted ginn is the 3rd best returner in the league average wise and never lost a fumble....its not a stretch to say the 9ers would have won had he played.
                  [/quote]

IT's also not a stretch to say they could have won if it was sunny. Or snowing.

Or just a better team. Or if they had a better QB. OR a better coach.....

SHould I keep going?

Comment

[quote user="Sarcasman"][quote user="bills34"]scored 17 pionts....enough to win if ted ginn plays or they get the bradshaw fumble right
                    [/quote] YEAH! Hall of famer TEd Ginn is the whole difference. HE's constantly pitting that team on his back just like he's done with every team he's been on since he was a 1st round draft pick...... LOL[/quote]</P>

being an o-state fan, I'd like it if Ginn could actually catch the ball. that cat is fast, he's a little too lean though, in college he looked like he had 'deer legs,' lol. he also looks like a strong wind would break him in half, lol.</P>

Comment

IMO, SF will take on the identity of the coach...they will only go as far as Harbaugh will lead...what will happen if they lose 3 or 4 games in a row??...he has a lot to learn about sportsmanship...would he have given a post game interview if SF had won??...ya think??..it's not about him or the 49ers, it's about the game...if he takes a "L" this hard, so will the team....

Comment

[quote user="bills34"]ted ginn is the 3rd best returner in the league average wise and never lost a fumble....its not a stretch to say the 9ers would have won had he played.
                        [/quote]

.....and if the queen had balls.. she'd be the king ... and if the bills were any good.....

........well you get the picture.

Comment

lol im not saying ginn is the best but you guys seem to forget his replacement handed the giants 10 points. without those 10 yall dont even score in the 2nd half. and the strip in ot wasnt even that great, the kid was hoilding the ball out in front of him with both hands. ginn isnt a hall of famer but he also doesnt individually give the giants the 10 game winning points

Comment

[quote user="bills34"]lol im not saying ginn is the best but you guys seem to forget his replacement handed the giants 10 points. without those 10 yall dont even score in the 2nd half. and the strip in ot wasnt even that great, the kid was hoilding the ball out in front of him with both hands. ginn isnt a hall of famer but he also doesnt individually give the giants the 10 game winning points
                            [/quote]

Um.....no.

Ginn is a better than average returner and a worse than average player.

If he had played, the entire game would have been different. But the idea that the game would be exactly the same except for exchanging GInn and Williams is the fantasy of a brain that doesn't actually understand how sports work.

Comment

There is no argument. Ginn didn't play. That's all there is to it. People can speculate all they want. But the fact is he didn't play and the Giants won.

Comment

Working...
                              X