Why does everyone hate us?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Why does everyone hate us?

Everyone hates the winners, it's quite simple.
    Forget the Past, Live for the Future!

Comment

Well if you want to be a New Yorker walk the talk we say! I'm a New Yorker living in Ca. Loving the weather and that's that
      But NOT forgetting where I came from. I LOVED EVery minute the GIANtTS BEAT the 9nrs in there own territory !!! That's what makes it that much SWEETER. And hey MANNING he's ,educated he uses his brain when he plays ball he does not even run so much.He let's his team run once he puts it in play and work the ball. He's smart . That's why people don't like him bottom line and you know it. He didn'tt want to play for SD. So what. you guys bug out why? Because you really thought you could get um he said NO.Business is business.

Comment

If I were a Packers fan, I'd be hating the living Hell out of Big Blue. In 07 Lambeau field, frozen tundra ( -17 Degrees ), Lombardi, Starr, Favre. The last pass Favre threw as a Packer ( Webster has it in glass somewhere ). Big Blue wins in overtime.Giants go on to win SB. This year? Same deal back in their own house, SB Champs, 15-1, #1 Seed. The Giants Spanked 'em...Oh yeah their Hating

The New England Patriots ? ( Let me count the ways )

They're 18-0, the Giants arrive in Black attire ( Signifying a Patriot's Funeral ) Eli opens with longest opening drive in SB history. Giants D-Line turned Brady into a " Crash Dummy " Eli, Tyree, Plaxico...Bye Bye 18-1 Patriots. This year 10 win winning streak. Last loss Big Blue in Gillette Stadium ( Ending 21 home game winning streak ) Will play in this years Super Bowl staring at....Guess who ? Oh yeah, Serious hate going on in Bean Town.

The San Francisco 49ers

Rodger Craig Fumbles and LT gobbles it up. Matt Bar kicks Big Blue to the SB. This year ? #2 Seed , Williams Fumbles. Tynes kicks Big Blue to the SB in over time. Giants have been to 3 SB's since. Seething TV smashing fans, Yeah their Hating ( Make that really hating )

Comment

It's not the like or dislike that I hate that's just human nature. What toasts my shorts is the disrespect we are given by the media. It's alway the other team that gets the majority of exposer on pregames. Just yesterday there were more stories on the 9'ers than the Gmen. You'd think they were going to SB

Comment

It's a NY thing fellas. Being in the military for 20 years and travelling to other states, we are already perceived as having an attitude problem just by accent alone. People hate the Yankees for the same reasons other countries hate AMERICA. It's the center of the universe and people fear what they don't know. Haters are gonna hate.

Jeepman out.

Comment

[quote user="Billyde508"]I cant figure out if its jealousy or what... [/quote]

Could be because of that type of smugness right there. Possibly... maybe.......

Comment

[quote user="Bread"][quote user="Methaeus"]It's a NY thing. People from other areas of the country tend to not like New York[/quote]Its because most New Yorkers are *******s who act like *******s yet look down your noses at other fanbases and cities, at the same time. With some exceptions, people here are by far the most dramatic, rudest and most delusional fans, I have ever encountered. Most New Yorkers will tell you that NY is the greatest place to live in North America, when its not. Also, because ESPN has a NY bias, by overrating guys like Sanchez and protecting fan incidents from getting out and covering your teams every move. That is why most people hate New York, its not because you're New York, its because most New Yorkers are D-Bags, plain and simple.[/quote]

I don't agree.

I think it's just math. Most people are a-holes. NY has more people than pretty much every other area. On a percentage basis that means more a-holes. That's it.

You'd have a hard time convincing anyone that the ******bag percentage is lower in Philly, LA or Miami than it is in NY.

There may be few of them but that's just because of the smaller size of the denominator, not the percentage thereof.

Comment

[quote user="Bread"][quote user="Methaeus"]It's a NY thing. People from other areas of the country tend to not like New York[/quote]Its because most New Yorkers are *******s who act like *******s yet look down your noses at other fanbases and cities, at the same time. With some exceptions, people here are by far the most dramatic, rudest and most delusional fans, I have ever encountered. Most New Yorkers will tell you that NY is the greatest place to live in North America, when its not. Also, because ESPN has a NY bias, by overrating guys like Sanchez and protecting fan incidents from getting out and covering your teams every move. That is why most people hate New York, its not because you're New York, its because most New Yorkers are D-Bags, plain and simple.[/quote]

This guy sounds like a real class act! Sure sounds to me like your looking down the nose of our fan base and city! Your comment is pretty dramatic, rude, and delusional! Ever here of the pot calling the kettle black?

Comment

[quote user="Sarcasman"][quote user="Bread"][quote user="Methaeus"]It's a NY thing. People from other areas of the country tend to not like New York[/quote]Its because most New Yorkers are *******s who act like *******s yet look down your noses at other fanbases and cities, at the same time. With some exceptions, people here are by far the most dramatic, rudest and most delusional fans, I have ever encountered. Most New Yorkers will tell you that NY is the greatest place to live in North America, when its not. Also, because ESPN has a NY bias, by overrating guys like Sanchez and protecting fan incidents from getting out and covering your teams every move. That is why most people hate New York, its not because you're New York, its because most New Yorkers are D-Bags, plain and simple.[/quote]

I don't agree.

I think it's just math. Most people are a-holes. NY has more people than pretty much every other area. On a percentage basis that means more a-holes. That's it.

You'd have a hard time convincing anyone that the ******bag percentage is lower in Philly, LA or Miami than it is in NY.

There may be few of them but that's just because of the smaller size of the denominator, not the percentage thereof.[/quote]Solid point, you bring up. Green Bay is the smallest market in sports yet they have the classiest fans. Less people = less aholes

Comment

Working...
                    X