Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone wanna sing the Eagles Fight Song wit me?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post
    The Philadephia Eagles motto being said loud and proud, "We will get em next year!"
    And the motto of the Giants.... "We'd rather be lucky than good!"

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
      Belong? I hate NY City. Grew up outside of Philly. I belong here, I could even name a number of other places that would work, no way would I live in the NY metro area again.
      I don't blame you! Philly is the BEST! Someday you will come to your senses, I have a hope for yiz...

Comment

• Originally posted by TEM View Post
        Good to here from you Freebie. I missed your comical commentary. Best of luck to your team in year 649385474865 I heard a rumor that will be the Eagles year and when Hell is expected to freeze over.
        Don't worry about us, this was obviously a rebuilding year, the best is yet to come! Stay tuned homie...

Comment

• Originally posted by Parademon1 View Post
          Doc just came back from the yr 2085 & told Eagles fans that they still haven't won a SB.
          That was good for a giggle, you've got moxie kid.

Comment

• Originally posted by Freebird View Post
            I don't blame you! Philly is the BEST! Someday you will come to your senses, I have a hope for yiz...

Come to my senses?

Comment

• Congrats to Freebird and his 6-9 Eagles. And that amazing looking Carson Wentz lol

Hope you enjoy watching the Cowboys and Giants in the playoffs. Hell, Skins still have a shot too.
              Life is like a Giants game, you never know what you are going to get.

Comment

• Hey Freebie, Eagles still suck.

Lifelong Redskins fan.

Comment

My team wasn't playing for anything but pride.
                  Unfortunately for you, that's all they usually have to play for. Last night was kind of like your little Superbowl, enjoy! ;-P

And although Eli had a bad night, I've never seen him throw up on the field when things get tough. That only happens in Philly.

Comment

The song should strart with "I hope someday we can win a Super Bowl"
                    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
                    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

• is he ok? alive?

Comment

• Originally posted by ram29jackson View Post
                        is he ok? alive?
                        He will be back next year with that " It's our year!" crap again.
                        Life is like a Giants game, you never know what you are going to get.

Comment

• Hey Freebird, sorry I missed your call. My phone was in Eagles mode (no ring).

Comment

• Originally posted by SkinsLifer View Post
                            Hey Freebird, sorry I missed your call. My phone was in Eagles mode (no ring).
                            I don't care who you are, that's funny!!! Lol
                            Football has been very, very good to us.
                            After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
                            But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
                            2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
                            3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
                            4-New York Giants!!!
                            5-NE
                            Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

• Now we got to watch out for them this year. They made some strong Offseason moves in FA getting some good WRs and Blount to pound the rock for them on short yarage and from what I saw pretty good draft. They might be hard to handle.. but, but, but........... They are the Eagles after all and will find some way of screwing it up, lol like always!!!
                              Football has been very, very good to us.
                              After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
                              But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
                              2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
                              3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
                              4-New York Giants!!!
                              5-NE
                              Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

• Originally posted by miked1958 View Post
                                Now we got to watch out for them this year. They made some strong Offseason moves in FA getting some good WRs and Blount to pound the rock for them on short yardage and from what I saw pretty good draft. They might be hard to handle!!
                                I agree with this. Player acquisition looks really good on paper as they met some pressing needs with some what looks like good talent.

Comment

Working...
                                X