Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone wanna sing the Eagles Fight Song wit me?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'll be interested who has a better career in the nfl, derek barnett, taco charlton or takk mckinley...takk ran a 4.59, better than nyles garrett BTW...i liked takk a lot in his highlight film, as well as barnett...taco not as much

Comment

• Originally posted by bigpoppy View Post

We shall see. In his highlight film, i really liked barnett. He could buck that trend. Barnett in his highlight film, consistently got position on the OTs to run right by them. He showed what appeared to me to be a unique gift for being able to run with his feet always underneath him with balance. It reminded me of how LT used to look when he played. No I'm not comparing him to LT. Just something about the way he can move fast with balance like LT would. To my eyes he looked special on film, as a rusher, and he had the stats. Will it translate to the NFL? No one ever knows that. But i can't hate the pick, personally. I think hes got as legitimate shot to be really good in the NFL and perhaps great, as anyone else at the position. I'd bet he does better than taco at least.
      http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...ck-performance

derek barnett gets 2 sacks in his debut.
      mack hollins and rasul douglas also had good debuts... congrats to Philly for what looks like a great draft....

and taco schmako so far sucks... so ...both teams can make fun of dallas now

Comment

Working...
      X