Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone wanna sing the Eagles Fight Song wit me?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by big blue dog View Post
    LOL common birdie that song bites don't you have something better and i see your getting under sum newbies skin already.
    Aww, he will get ta love me like the rest of youse do, he'll come around you'll see! As for a new song, I've decided to give you guys an early Christmas present and write you Gnats fans a song that you can sing on the way home from the Meadowlands after a loss! Sing it to the tune of the Eagles fight song melody...

    ♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♩ Lose Giants Lose ♪ ♫ ♬

    ♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♩ Like you always #@%&! do! ♪ ♫ ♬

    ♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♩ Lose Giants Lose ♪ ♫ ♬

    ♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♩ The score was 45 to 2 ♪ ♫ ♬

    ♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♩ Run away! Run Away! ♪ ♫ ♬

    ♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♩ Because the Eagles came to play! ♪ ♫ ♬

    ♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♩ So Lose Giants Lose ♪ ♫ ♬

    ♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♩ Like you always #@%&! do! ♪ ♫ ♬

    G-I-A-N-T-S

    LOSERS!!!

    Pretty catchy yeah?

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by big blue dog View Post
      lets not talk about things that have not happened and do not seem to be about to happen anytime soon,win a championship first before planning your defense of the allusive ring my fine feathered friend.
      Well how's he going to know the truth about the Gnats if I don't tell him?

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by LTMVP View Post
        i would help you but its not even fun ripping the eagles anymore. i kind of feel sorry for them. no stars, no rings, no future, no hope. no andy reid. and oh yeah, no class.
        Yeah. Now you know how I have felt about ripping you Gnats fans for the last 15 years! I mean, what more can you say to a person who's team has been the Eagles regular punching bag for more than a decade and who always seem to lose in the WORST way against them?

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by Freebird View Post
          Aww, he will get ta love me like the rest of youse do, he'll come around you'll see! As for a new song, I've decided to give you guys an early Christmas present and write you Gnats fans a song that you can sing on the way home from the Meadowlands after a loss! Sing it to the tune of the Eagles fight song melody...

          ♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♩ Lose Giants Lose ♪ ♫ ♬

          ♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♩ Like you always #@%&! do! ♪ ♫ ♬

          ♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♩ Lose Giants Lose ♪ ♫ ♬

          ♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♩ The score was 45 to 2 ♪ ♫ ♬

          ♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♩ Run away! Run Away! ♪ ♫ ♬

          ♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♩ Because the Eagles came to play! ♪ ♫ ♬

          ♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♩ So Lose Giants Lose ♪ ♫ ♬

          ♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♩ Like you always #@%&! do! ♪ ♫ ♬

          G-I-A-N-T-S

          LOSERS!!!

          Pretty catchy yeah?

          it stinks worse then before.

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by Freebird View Post
            Yeah. Now you know how I have felt about ripping you Gnats fans for the last 15 years! I mean, what more can you say to a person who's team has been the Eagles regular punching bag for more than a decade and who always seem to lose in the WORST way against them?
            your problem is that the giants are your personnel super bowl,we might not be on this earth before you guys get another shot.

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by big blue dog View Post
              your problem is that the giants are your personnel super bowl,we might not be on this earth before you guys get another shot.
              The Giants aren't our Superbowl... They're our lunch. And sometimes a late Monday dinner.

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by Freebird View Post
                Well how's he going to know the truth about the Gnats if I don't tell him?

                LOL the last trophy you guys put in the case might be tarnished a bit it's kinda old like 50 or 60 years old.

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by Freebird View Post
                  The Giants aren't our Superbowl... They're our lunch. And sometimes a late Monday dinner.

                  Well you guys don't win anything else except for I95 bowl.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by big blue dog View Post
                    LOL the last trophy you guys put in the case might be tarnished a bit it's kinda old like 50 or 60 years old.
                    Our trophies still shine like the sun, son! Unlike yours, they were truly earned.

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by big blue dog View Post
                      Well you guys don't win anything else except for I95 bowl.
                      It's only a "Bowl" for youse, because continuously losing to us for 15 years has obviously driven youse guys bonkers.

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by Freebird View Post
                        Our trophies still shine like the sun, son! Unlike yours, they were truly earned.

                        Just admit it. You would take a SB win any way you could get it, lol..
                        Football has been very, very good to us.
                        After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
                        But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

                        # of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

                        1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
                        2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
                        3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
                        4-New York Giants!!!
                        5-NE
                        Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

                        ***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by Freebird View Post
                          Our trophies still shine like the sun, son! Unlike yours, they were truly earned.

                          you better get your brass cleaner out birdie please all the whiners always whining about not deserved,we went on the road 4 straight games took everyones best shots including and 18-0 teams and whupped them all,you can play that with the rooks those 4 trophy's were earned and the losers who can't get one are always whining lol the trophy aren't going anywhere.

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Also what do you think about RG3 lighting you guys up this weekend. Losing to the Browns...
                            Football has been very, very good to us.
                            After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
                            But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

                            # of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

                            1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
                            2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
                            3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
                            4-New York Giants!!!
                            5-NE
                            Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

                            ***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by miked1958 View Post
                              Just admit it. You would take a SB win any way you could get it, lol..
                              LOL he will never do that.

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by miked1958 View Post
                                Just admit it. You would take a SB win any way you could get it, lol..
                                How many times do I gotta tell ya "no"? Hey Mikey boy, how've ya been? Miss me?

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X