Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone wanna sing the Eagles Fight Song wit me?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by miked1958 View Post
    Also what do you think about RG3 lighting you guys up this weekend. Losing to the Browns...
    I think it's bed time for bonzo lol.

Comment

Originally posted by big blue dog View Post
      you better get your brass cleaner out birdie please all the whiners always whining about not deserved,we went on the road 4 straight games took everyones best shots including and 18-0 teams and whupped them all,you can play that with the rooks those 4 trophy's were earned and the losers who can't get one are always whining lol the trophy aren't going anywhere.
      And then the following year those same "champeen" Gnats looked like a high school team that got their heads kicked in. Like I said, supernatural luck.

Comment

Originally posted by Freebird View Post
        How many times do I gotta tell ya "no"? Hey Mikey boy, how've ya been? Miss me?

you guys and the cowterds boards must really be crappy you guys spend a lot of time of here.

Comment

Also what do you think about RG3 lighting you guys up this weekend. Losing to the Browns...
          RGIII couldn't light a birthday candle with a blow torch with the Skins, how do you figure the Browns will make him any better?

Comment

LOL he will never do that.
            You're right!

Comment

And then the following year those same "champeen" Gnats looked like a high school team that got their heads kicked in. Like I said, supernatural luck.

at least we saw our champeens think your last one was on black and white TV or radio unless your in your seventy's you didn't get a chance to see it lol.

Comment

at least we saw our champeens think your last one was on black and white TV or radio unless your in your seventy's you didn't get a chance to see it lol.
                Everytime my Eagles take the field they are champeens... of me heart.

Comment

How many times do I gotta tell ya "no"? Hey Mikey boy, how've ya been? Miss me?

Yea I missed you. It is always fun too have you and JR Ewing the delusional Cowboys fan on here.

I think your lying as most Championship starved eagles fans I know would take a SB Title in any way shape or form they could get it at this point.
                  Football has been very, very good to us.
                  After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
                  But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
                  2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
                  3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
                  4-New York Giants!!!
                  5-NE
                  Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

The only joy in life Eagles fans have is to rip on the Giants.

Giants fans on the other hand can do things like admire our Lombardi's and remember the level of play it took to get them, and that is what makes Giants fans happy.
                    "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
                    "No...I didn't."
                    "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

Everytime my Eagles take the field they are champeens... of me heart.

As it should be.

Comment

the eagirls got rid of their starting qb with a week before the season started lol...they've already tanked the season

the lil freebie will 'fly' away again by week 5 when its apparent the eagirls are the worst team in the nfl lol

Comment

Yea I missed you. It is always fun too have you and JR Ewing the delusional Cowboys fan on here.

I think your lying as most Championship starved eagles fans I know would take a SB Title in any way shape or form they could get it at this point.
                          Nahhhh! That would make me as desperate as a Giants fan!

Comment

Originally posted by JoeBigBlue View Post
                            The only joy in life Eagles fans have is to rip on the Giants.

Giants fans on the other hand can do things like admire our Lombardi's and remember the level of play it took to get them, and that is what makes Giants fans happy.
                            That's not true! We ALSO have the joy of watching the Gnats get manhandled by the Eagles once and sometimes twice a year lately! Remember last year? And the year before that? And the entire decade of the 2000's?

Comment

As it should be.
                              Dass rite BBD!

Comment

Originally posted by J.R.Ewing View Post
                                the eagirls got rid of their starting qb with a week before the season started lol...they've already tanked the season

the lil freebie will 'fly' away again by week 5 when its apparent the eagirls are the worst team in the nfl lol
                                Well if it ain't lil JR Ewwwwww! How've ya been buddy? Still dodging those mouse traps like a champ I see! Y'know what's crazy? I actually missed you a few times this offseason! Don't worry though, I've been practicing and my aim is getting MUCH better so.... Speaking of tanked, is your rookie QB still in the tank from that DUI of his he got before the draft? Will he be able to start for you on Sunday or will that interfere with his Community Service? Speaking of QB's, say hello to our hand-me-down Sanchez! The Cowgirls are like our kid brother who has to wear our old corny clothes that don't fit anymore! Clownshoes, the lot of you.

Good ol JR Ewwwwww, what would the Giants boards be without it's village idiot from Texas! Good to see you too Amigo!

Comment

Working...
                                X