Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone wanna sing the Eagles Fight Song wit me?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Anyone wanna sing the Eagles Fight Song wit me?

    C'mon everyone! You all know the words! You have heard them sung often enough after every Eagles TD! You must have heard it a couple thousand times in your lifetimes right? ESPECIALLY in the last 15 or so years!

    ♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ Fly Eagles fly, on the road to victory...♩ ♪ ♫ ♬

    ♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ Fight Eagles fight, score a touchdown 1-2-3 ♩ ♪ ♫ ♬

    Well, if you have been paying attention to the daily sportingmens gazettes, you will by now have learned that the Philadelphia Eagles have gone through some massive changes since last season. It is for all practical purposes a brand new team with a great many unanswered questions. So at this point I will refrain from passing out prognostications of your teams impending beat downs at the hands of this Eagles team, I will need to see more from them in actual game situations. But what I have seen in the pre-season is indeed promising.

    But the Giants, barring the coach and a few positions are ostensibly unchanged. The only thing that may have changed is your diva receiver's ego size which by now has swelled to "Hindenburgian" proportions! So, I do expect to see more of the same comedy from the Giants again this year, same as it ever was! Unless MacAdoodoo is an even bigger miracle worker than Coughlin was I wouldn't hope for too much.

    Well, it's good to be back and I am looking forward to yet another rip roaring NFL season filled with humiliating New York losses and copious Gnats fan tears with which I make my delicious soups! Here's to the next 4 months of insults, name calling and Philly hatery that only miserable Gnats fans like yourselves can conjure up!



  • #2
    Did the Eagles make the move to the CFL yet?
    The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by TEM View Post
      Did the Eagles make the move to the CFL yet?
      The Crying Football Losers? Isn't that a Gnats fan corner bar located somewhere in "Da Bronx"??

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Freebird View Post
        The Crying Football Losers? Isn't that a Gnats fan corner bar located somewhere in "Da Bronx"??
        Now there you go. I am trying to help the desperate and you have be obnoxious. Think about it would be a good move. Where else is Philly going to win a championship? They have already proved the can't do it in the NFL
        The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it.

        Comment


        • #5
          We got plenty of championships Squid Lid, you don't know enough about the game to understand that fact. And we also don't luck and "helmet catch" our way into championships like your "four leaf clover" boys do. When the Eagles win a championship, you can bet that they will be able to DEFEND that title the following year, unlike your G-Bags kid.

          Comment


          • #6
            Does singing help you forget that you live in America's armpit?
            Last edited by TCHOF; 09-09-2016, 08:40 PM.

            Comment


            • #7
              Still the most overrated cheesesteaks ever.

              Seriously, any ****ing diner in Jersey has the same.
              "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
              "No...I didn't."
              "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by TCHOF View Post
                Does singing help you forget that you live in America's armpit?
                Awwww! Don't be bitter! Someday a smart G-Bags fan might come up with some great lyrics and a catchy tune for your little Blue Buffoons and you will have a fight song to sing too! Waitamminit... there AREN'T any smart Gnats fans! And the Gnats NEVER put up a fight, at least against Philly anyways.... geez, you're screwed all around Tommy Boy!

                Oh well, great to see you're still...well... you. Was hopin they would have found a cure for that by now! Here's hopin!

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by JoeBigBlue View Post
                  Still the most overrated cheesesteaks ever.

                  Seriously, any ****ing diner in Jersey has the same.
                  Stick to your nasty Sbarro's and nasty Papaya Dogs, New Yawkers like you on't know what good food is SUPPOSED to taste like. How've ya been JBB? It's been a long off season huh?

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Shoo fly. You're a pest.

                    Have fun with your shambles this year.
                    "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
                    "No...I didn't."
                    "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by JoeBigBlue View Post
                      Shoo fly. You're a pest.

                      Have fun with your shambles this year.
                      LOL! You just better hope your not fighting it out for last WITH us!
                      Last edited by Freebird; 09-09-2016, 09:28 PM.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Freebird View Post
                        C'mon everyone! You all know the words! You have heard them sung often enough after every Eagles TD! You must have heard it a couple thousand times in your lifetimes right? ESPECIALLY in the last 15 or so years!

                        ♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ Fly Eagles fly, on the road to victory...♩ ♪ ♫ ♬

                        ♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ Fight Eagles fight, score a touchdown 1-2-3 ♩ ♪ ♫ ♬

                        Well, if you have been paying attention to the daily sportingmens gazettes, you will by now have learned that the Philadelphia Eagles have gone through some massive changes since last season. It is for all practical purposes a brand new team with a great many unanswered questions. So at this point I will refrain from passing out prognostications of your teams impending beat downs at the hands of this Eagles team, I will need to see more from them in actual game situations. But what I have seen in the pre-season is indeed promising.

                        But the Giants, barring the coach and a few positions are ostensibly unchanged. The only thing that may have changed is your diva receiver's ego size which by now has swelled to "Hindenburgian" proportions! So, I do expect to see more of the same comedy from the Giants again this year, same as it ever was! Unless MacAdoodoo is an even bigger miracle worker than Coughlin was I wouldn't hope for too much.

                        Well, it's good to be back and I am looking forward to yet another rip roaring NFL season filled with humiliating New York losses and copious Gnats fan tears with which I make my delicious soups! Here's to the next 4 months of insults, name calling and Philly hatery that only miserable Gnats fans like yourselves can conjure up!


                        LOL common birdie that song bites don't you have something better and i see your getting under sum newbies skin already.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Freebird View Post
                          We got plenty of championships Squid Lid, you don't know enough about the game to understand that fact. And we also don't luck and "helmet catch" our way into championships like your "four leaf clover" boys do. When the Eagles win a championship, you can bet that they will be able to DEFEND that title the following year, unlike your G-Bags kid.

                          lets not talk about things that have not happened and do not seem to be about to happen anytime soon,win a championship first before planning your defense of the allusive ring my fine feathered friend.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            i would help you but its not even fun ripping the eagles anymore. i kind of feel sorry for them. no stars, no rings, no future, no hope. no andy reid. and oh yeah, no class.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by LTMVP View Post
                              i would help you but its not even fun ripping the eagles anymore. i kind of feel sorry for them. no stars, no rings, no future, no hope. no andy reid. and oh yeah, no class.
                              ZING LOL .

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X