This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Titans >Giants

[quote user="BlueBlitzer"][quote user="BobbyD"]The last time we played you guys, we owned you. Now, you guys reel off some lucky W's and you are Gods Gift to Football? Wow, Giants fans are reaching Texans fans level of ****iness and stupidity. FAST![/quote]

Smoke Much ? Until this post, I thought the Titans left for the Arena Football League.[/quote]
    Reuse jokes, much?

Comment

[quote user="THE_New_York_Giants"]BWAHAHAHAHAHA THE TIT-ANS SUCK. "MEDIA ATTENTION" BWAHAHAHAH

this needs to be thread of the year.[/quote]

How is that funny?

Comment

[quote user="SweetZombieJesus"]Oh, the Titans still play?* I thought they got contracted due to lack of interest.
        [/quote] Lack of interest? We have more fans than you. We dont share a market with the Jets (NYC), Bills (NY state) or Eagles (Jersey)

Outside of the Cowboys, we are the most popular team in the deep south (the confederacy shall rise again)

Comment

For a team that never won a championship in the Lombardi era...you really should shut it..

We have 4, 2 of them won by our current QB....what the hell argument are you trying to make?

Comment

[quote user="BobbyD"][quote user="SweetZombieJesus"]Oh, the Titans still play? I thought they got contracted due to lack of interest.
            [/quote] Lack of interest? We have more fans than you. We dont share a market with the Jets (NYC), Bills (NY state) or Eagles (Jersey)

Outside of the Cowboys, we are the most popular team in the deep south (the confederacy shall rise again)[/quote]

This is the kind of stupidity that will get you banned, and only for your own good.

You didn't break any rules, but c'mon. Think before you post.
            The fact that an opinion has been widely held is no evidence whatever that it is not utterly absurd - Bertrand Russell

Comment

[quote user="Die-Hard"][quote user="BobbyD"][quote user="SweetZombieJesus"]Oh, the Titans still play? I thought they got contracted due to lack of interest.
              [/quote] Lack of interest? We have more fans than you. We dont share a market with the Jets (NYC), Bills (NY state) or Eagles (Jersey) Outside of the Cowboys, we are the most popular team in the deep south (the confederacy shall rise again)[/quote]

This is the kind of stupidity that will get you banned, and only for your own good.

[/quote]</P>

Stupidity is a ban-able offense?? Hmm . . . . .</P>

Comment

• Re: Titans &gt;Giants

Can we give this guy a medal? He has to be a stand up comic. Media attention... Titans have most fans... confederacy shall rise again. He must be one of them dumb redneck boys.

Comment

[quote user="THE_New_York_Giants"]Can we give this guy a medal? He has to be a stand up comic. Media attention... Titans have most fans... confederacy shall rise again. He must be one of them dumb redneck boys.[/quote]

hope this medal is fine lol.

"...two minute drill at the end of each quarter, Ya'know with the wind like this blowing mooch and marshall into the ocean...If that's behind me I think were getting 3 from 70 so holla at your boy. IF YOU DON"T PICK ME THAT'S A JOKE RIGHT?" - Justin Tucker, Ravens kicker

Complain?, ain't Nobody got time for dat!

GO GIANTS!

Comment

[quote user="THE_New_York_Giants"]Can we give this guy a medal? He has to be a stand up comic. Media attention... Titans have most fans... confederacy shall rise again. He must be one of them dumb redneck boys.[/quote]

I'd say the confederacy and the Titans have about the same chance of coming out on top.

Comment

[quote user="BobbyD"]Lack of interest? We have more fans than you.[/quote]

BWAAAAAAAAAAAA HA HA

OK, seriously

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HA HA

[quote user="BobbyD"]We dont share a market with the Jets (NYC), Bills (NY state) or Eagles (Jersey)

Outside of the Cowboys, we are the most popular team in the deep south (the confederacy shall rise again)[/quote]

There's 30-40 million people in the NYC market, we can take a hit from the "other team" and still have a large fanbase. We've been sold out since 1976.

The Bills are up in Buffalo which is farther away than Boston.

The Eagles are eastern PA and South Jersey, totally different market.

Would you care to back up your claim about popularity, because it isn't backed up in Google searches, NFL merchandise sales, stadium attendance, or anything else for that matter. In fact I'd bet your team is one of the least popular franchises, ahead of maybe the Jaguars. Heck I know for a fact the Jets are more popular. Let alone the fact that your team is virtually homeless. In fact if your team were popular it would still be in Houston.
                      8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

Comment

[quote user="SweetZombieJesus"][quote user="BobbyD"]Lack of interest? We have more fans than you.[/quote]

BWAAAAAAAAAAAA HA HA

OK, seriously

[quote user="BobbyD"]We dont share a market with the Jets (NYC), Bills (NY state) or Eagles (Jersey)

There's 30-40 million people in the NYC market, we can take a hit from the "other team" and still have a large fanbase.* We've been sold out since 1976.

The Bills are up in Buffalo which is farther away than Boston.*

Would you care to back up your claim about popularity, because it isn't backed up in Google searches, NFL merchandise sales, stadium attendance, or anything else for that matter.* In fact I'd bet your team is one of the least popular franchises, ahead of maybe the Jaguars.* Heck I know for a fact the Jets are more popular.* Let alone the fact that your team is virtually homeless.* In fact if your team were popular it would still be in Houston.
                        [/quote]

Actually the Oilers were loved by Houston. Bud Adams got up and moved to Tennesee after Houston had committed to building a stadium because he is a huge jerk. He is the Art Modell of Houston. They absolutely hate Bud Adams and the Titans in Houston.

Comment

[quote user="SweetZombieJesus"][quote user="BobbyD"]Lack of interest? We have more fans than you.[/quote]

BWAAAAAAAAAAAA HA HA

OK, seriously

There's 30-40 million people in the NYC market, we can take a hit from the "other team" and still have a large fanbase.* We've been sold out since 1976.

The Bills are up in Buffalo which is farther away than Boston.*

Would you care to back up your claim about popularity, because it isn't backed up in Google searches, NFL merchandise sales, stadium attendance, or anything else for that matter.* In fact I'd bet your team is one of the least popular franchises, ahead of maybe the Jaguars.* Heck I know for a fact the Jets are more popular.* Let alone the fact that your team is virtually homeless.* In fact if your team were popular it would still be in Houston.
                          [/quote]

Actually the Oilers were loved by Houston. Bud Adams got up and moved to Tennesee after Houston had committed to building a stadium because he is a huge jerk. He is the Art Modell of Houston. They absolutely hate Bud Adams and the Titans in Houston.

Comment

Man, who's this bobby kid? Does he realize that he's still talking trash against the BEST team in football? No need to defend the Superbowl champs kid. We're good-to-go.

Comment

[quote user="GMENAGAIN"]

[quote user="Die-Hard"][quote user="BobbyD"][quote user="SweetZombieJesus"]Oh, the Titans still play? I thought they got contracted due to lack of interest.
                              [/quote] Lack of interest? We have more fans than you. We dont share a market with the Jets (NYC), Bills (NY state) or Eagles (Jersey) Outside of the Cowboys, we are the most popular team in the deep south (the confederacy shall rise again)[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

Stupidity is a ban-able offense?? Hmm . . . . .</p>[/quote]

Not really an offense, per se. He didn't break any rules. I'd consider it to be more of a mercy banning in this particular case, so he doesn't keep hurting himself.
                              The fact that an opinion has been widely held is no evidence whatever that it is not utterly absurd - Bertrand Russell

Comment

I forget, could someone remind me how Super Bowl victories TN has?
                                Anyone?
                                Anyone?

Comment

Working...
                                X