This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Titans >Giants

[quote user="BobbyD"][quote user="DragonSoul"][quote user="BobbyD"]The last time we played you guys, we owned you. Now, you guys reel off some lucky W's and you are Gods Gift to Football? Wow, Giants fans are reaching Texans fans level of ****iness and stupidity. FAST![/quote]Titans are still in the league? How about you do some research to figure out how good our team is and why they are playing much better!

Most NYG Fans are optimistically positive, but are not over the top, or think we are the best atm.[/quote]

You have an easy division. The Redskins and Eagles are irrelevant and the Cowboys always melt down. We, on the otherhand, had to deal with the best Quarterback ever for a decade.[/quote]

You play in a division full of garbage expansion teams, while we play in a division that usually yields one wildcard team and in recent year has even yielded two. I also find it humorous how you ridicule the one texan fan on these boards calling their franchise and city garbage while your team originated from Houston.

Comment

Re: Titans >Giants

[quote user="BobbyD"]The last time we played you guys, we owned you. Now, you guys reel off some lucky W's and you are Gods Gift to Football? Wow, Giants fans are reaching Texans fans level of ****iness and stupidity. FAST![/quote]<FONT color=#ff0000>Welcome to our boards.</FONT> []
      No one remembers who came in second.

Comment

Re: Titans &gt;Giants

If it wasn't for the city of Houston and their World-Class Oilers, there'd be no Team repping the Music City...

Are all Titans fans so rude, delusional, arrogant and ignorant of History?

(Bet your favorite NFC team is the eagles)

By the by, Coach Jeff Fisher, you know him right?

Anyway he went on public about how he wanted the New York Giants Coaching position should it have come open. He also said that most HC around the League covet the spot.

I'm sure you knew this though []

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

[quote user="giantyankee1976"]If it wasn't for the city of Houston and their World-Class Oilers, there'd be no Team repping the Music City...

[/quote]I'm none of those things though, outside of my first two posts, I think ive been classy. Oh and my fav nfc team is the Cowboys since we have mutual enemies in the Giants and Texans.

Comment

[quote user="BobbyD"][quote user="giantyankee1976"]If it wasn't for the city of Houston and their World-Class Oilers, there'd be no Team repping the Music City...

[/quote]I'm none of those things though, outside of my first two posts, I think ive been classy. Oh and my fav nfc team is the Cowboys since we have mutual enemies in the Giants and Texans.[/quote]
            how are the giants an enemy of the titans. I don't think I've ever given a crap about the titans. If we lose to the titans i think "crap we lost" and move on. The titans are just there.

Comment

[quote user="THE_New_York_Giants"][quote user="BobbyD"][quote user="giantyankee1976"]If it wasn't for the city of Houston and their World-Class Oilers, there'd be no Team repping the Music City...

[/quote]I'm none of those things though, outside of my first two posts, I think ive been classy. Oh and my fav nfc team is the Cowboys since we have mutual enemies in the Giants and Texans.[/quote]
              how are the giants an enemy of the titans. I don't think I've ever given a crap about the titans. If we lose to the titans i think "crap we lost" and move on. The titans are just there.[/quote]Your fans came to our stadium a few years back, acting like savages. And they were all fat pigs. They started fights and just were unclassy. Hated you ever since. If its a consolation, they werent as bad as Jaguar or Texans fans. Also, I hated Tiki Barber for his little stunt. And I hated Strahan as well. I understand why a lot of peolple hate the Titans, since we get a lot of media attention but we at least have good character players

Comment

[quote user="BobbyD"][quote user="THE_New_York_Giants"][quote user="BobbyD"][quote user="giantyankee1976"]If it wasn't for the city of Houston and their World-Class Oilers, there'd be no Team repping the Music City...

how are the giants an enemy of the titans. I don't think I've ever given a crap about the titans. If we lose to the titans i think "crap we lost" and move on. The titans are just there.[/quote]Your fans came to our stadium a few years back, acting like savages. And they were all fat pigs. They started fights and just were unclassy. Hated you ever since. If its a consolation, they werent as bad as Jaguar or Texans fans. Also, I hated Tiki Barber for his little stunt. And I hated Strahan as well. I understand why a lot of peolple hate the Titans, since we get a lot of media attention but we at least have good character players[/quote]
                Media attention? I never heard media attention in regards to the Titans...

Comment

[quote user="BobbyD"][quote user="THE_New_York_Giants"][quote user="BobbyD"][quote user="giantyankee1976"]If it wasn't for the city of Houston and their World-Class Oilers, there'd be no Team repping the Music City...

how are the giants an enemy of the titans. I don't think I've ever given a crap about the titans. If we lose to the titans i think "crap we lost" and move on. The titans are just there.[/quote]Your fans came to our stadium a few years back, acting like savages. And they were all fat pigs. They started fights and just were unclassy. Hated you ever since. If its a consolation, they werent as bad as Jaguar or Texans fans. Also, I hated Tiki Barber for his little stunt. And I hated Strahan as well. I understand why a lot of peolple hate the Titans, since we get a lot of media attention but we at least have good character players[/quote]

The only media attention you guys got this year was when Chris Johnson got paid and played like garbage in the beginning of the season. And character players? How about Cortland Finnegan?

Comment

Hakeem Nicks > Kenny Britt.

Comment

good character figures?

LOL

like Finnegan, Haynesworth and Chris Johnson ?

wow, how old are you son?

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

These titans fans remind me of Jets fans. Always talking about how much they hate the Giants but the Giants never even mention them. It seems like they need "somebody" to hate rather than rooting for their own team..kinda sad really.

Comment

LOL TITANS...

Comment

This is the funniest thread of the season by far

Comment

Is this real life...?

Comment

Edit: fail