HOW BOUT 'DEM COWBOYS?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Parademon1 View Post
    Denver O just put up 22ppg last yr buttercup, so no, you just need a really good to great top 5 D & a deadly WR & veteran SB winning QB like we have to have a shot at going deep in the playoffs. Denver D gave up 18.5ppg last yr, our D this yr is giving up 18.8 ppg so far. Hmmmm?

If you haven't figured out by now that the Giants D is built to nullify your O by now, I guess you'll have to learn the hard way when we beat you for a 3d time in the playoffs.
    Lol. I'm on board with this. Also the boys better not lose to the Bucs or the division title is definitely up for grabs. So it's possible we might not even play them a third time because the boys would be eliminated on wildcard weekend when Romo starts and ends up 2-5 in the playoffs. Ouch and let that sink in.

Comment

• Very true. And if there is one thing Cowgirls fans are dreading is playing on the rd in cold/bad weather venues. They are praying Dallas can secure the HFA as they are nowhere as confident about being road warriors like the Giants have had to do in their 2 SB runs in 07/11.

Comment

• Originally posted by J.R.Ewing View Post
        nope, id rather play the giants again than the skins or packers. eli sucks n throws away games. he tried throwing the dallas game away but the boyz didn't capitalize
        If you really feel that way then you're dumber than I thought
        Engage brain before speaking.

Comment

• Originally posted by speedman View Post
          Did you have any doubt

Comment

• Originally posted by TroyArcher View Post
            Did you have any doubt
            No but now it's confirmed.
            Engage brain before speaking.

Comment

No but now it's confirmed.
              lol, my precise feelings about you and others that's been hiding this whole season. you only come out when u squeak by Dallas? chumps like you are amusing. if nitwits like u think that eli is going to lead u to the super bowl then the joke is definitely on you

Comment

• Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                  Hahahahaha

Comment

• Stafford folding........
                    a lot not his fault but he is still blowing it
                    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
                    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

• Lions don't rate to make the playoffs. You need a D to beat the Cowboys.

Comment

• Originally posted by Parademon1 View Post
                        Lions don't rate to make the playoffs. You need a D to beat the Cowboys.
                        Making the PO's and beating Dallas are 2 different things. Apples and oranges

Comment

• no matter how good or bad the Cowboys do I will always stand firm by this logic:

"**** THE COWBOYS"
                          "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
                          You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

• Originally posted by Twinning95 View Post
                            Hahaha I thought of you giants fans as soon as my boys won since I know you guys are pissed!!!!! Hahaha woo. You guys actually thought you had a chance to win the division? So cute. And to say we have been lucky all year is hilarious. Have you seen your sorry giants the last 6 weeks and who they played and how they won? They barely beat the Bengals, bears, eagles,rams and browns and you say cowboys are lucky. Can you say delusional? Anyway, back to America's team, great teams find ways to win games even ugly wins. But for some reason, you guys expect us to dominate every game. I guess you guys have high standards for us but at the end of the day, we are human after all and our line won't dominate every single time. But once we have a challenge, we are overrated? Lol funny, like those other victories don't mean ****? Cute.

Now you guys are gonna FINALLY play someone next week after 2 months and you pretenders will get exposed. GO STEELERS, SHOW HOW OVERRATED THE GIANTS ARE.
                            go back to your hole now from runner.

Comment

there is no limit too the stupidity have you listened to this clowns dribble lol.

Comment

• I'm pissed that someone bumped this thread and I had to see that picture.

Damn Morehead.

Comment

Working...
                                X