Prepare to be Gronk'd

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Prepare to be Gronk'd

[quote user="SweetZombieJesus"]I think the guy with his shirt off in that sausage-fest of a club is preparing to be Gronk'd.
    [/quote]
    lmao

Comment

This chump come back yet?

Comment

[quote user="n420p69"]This chump come back yet?
        [/quote]
        the admins banned the idiot

Comment

[quote user="egyptian420"][quote user="n420p69"]This chump come back yet?
          [/quote]
          the admins banned the idiot
          [/quote]yet his thread lives on.........

*sniff* It's what he would have wanted. [:'(]

Comment

If it was any consolation, some patriots fans did put "Gronk'd" into Urban dictionary....so there is that lol
            "...two minute drill at the end of each quarter, Ya'know with the wind like this blowing mooch and marshall into the ocean...If that's behind me I think were getting 3 from 70 so holla at your boy. IF YOU DON"T PICK ME THAT'S A JOKE RIGHT?" - Justin Tucker, Ravens kicker

Complain?, ain't Nobody got time for dat!

GO GIANTS!

Comment

[quote user="GmenFan1980"]If it was any consolation, some patriots fans did put "Gronk'd" into Urban dictionary....so there is that lol[/quote]We almost got Gronk'd in the end. But thank God it turned out the way it should be. Giants!

Comment

[quote user="n420p69"]This chump come back yet?
                [/quote]

I contacted him via email and asked if he was coming back to eat some crow. I didn't know he was banned, and I offered to take the ban off. However, he said he would only come back to curse everyone out and get banned again, so...

He's still hurt. Not going to waste our time with him
                The fact that an opinion has been widely held is no evidence whatever that it is not utterly absurd - Bertrand Russell

Comment

[quote user="Die-Hard"][quote user="n420p69"]This chump come back yet?
                  [/quote]

I contacted him via email and asked if he was coming back to eat some crow. I didn't know he was banned, and I offered to take the ban off. However, he said he would only come back to curse everyone out and get banned again, so...

[/quote]

I guess Gronking isn't as exciting as they make it out to be lol.

Comment

[/quote]

[/quote]
                    got his email by any chance? []

I sure would love to give him a taste of his own troll medicine

Comment

[quote user="Brady2Gronk"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OcAzCJ0lwAM

Nobody can stop Gronk 50% or not, we even got Timbaland making songs for the best offensive weapon in the NFL. Patriots roll 28-24.
                      [/quote] WHO'S TIMBALAND LOL!

Comment

Man, that son really ate the poo poo.

If wanted to listen to that crap, I'd shove my feces in my ears.

Comment

Great tactic get banned so you don't have to come back and own what you said... That being said I love the Pats my favorite organization outside of the Giants.... They always come bearing gifts!!!!

Comment

[/quote]

[/quote]

LOL, awesome that you actually emailed him for that.

Comment

Working...
                            X