Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prepare to be Gronk'd

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OcAzCJ0lwAM

Nobody can stop Gronk 50% or not, we even got Timbaland making songs for the best offensive weapon in the NFL. Patriots roll 28-24.

Re: Prepare to be Gronk'd

hope to see you here monday morning to eat your crow

Comment

[quote user="Brady2Gronk"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OcAzCJ0lwAM

Nobody can stop Gronk 50% or not, we even got Timbaland making songs for the best offensive weapon in the NFL. Patriots roll 28-24.
      [/quote]
      Because when Timbaland makes songs about you, you know you're the ****.

hahahahahaha

Comment

Yea, Gronk was so good they couldn't even beat an injury riddled Giants. Just goes to show us how stupid these chowdaheads are. Giants are not the Jets......

Comment

Well, if Timbaland is writing a song about him, what chance do WE have? May as well not even play the game.</P>

It's over fellas!! Brandy2Gronk ruined it for everybody! </P>
          I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

Comment

[quote user="M0rbid"]Yea, Gronk was so good they couldn't even beat an injury riddled Giants. Just goes to show you how stupid these chowdaheads are.
            [/quote]

Didn't you lose twice to Rex Grossman?

You never know when the Giants will revert back to type and throw in a dog of a performance, like they love to do.

Comment

TIMBALAND!!!!!!! Did he say Timbaland!?!?!?!?

Comment

[/quote]
                Ok.
                Mood: WOOF!

Comment

[quote user="Brady2Gronk"][quote user="M0rbid"]Yea, Gronk was so good they couldn't even beat an injury riddled Giants. Just goes to show you how stupid these chowdaheads are.
                  [/quote]

You never know when the Giants will revert back to type and throw in a dog of a performance, like they love to do.
                  [/quote]

Didnt you know we were injury riddled team, chowdahead? If I were you I wouldn't be messing with Giants fan.

Comment

They all want to jump on the winners bandwagon, they all want to attatch their brand to the Superbowl champion.

Birdman drops 5 million bills cold for a quick bit of cash on the dynasty.

Comment

[quote user="Breezely"]TIMBALAND!!!!!!! Did he say Timbaland!?!?!?!?[/quote]</P>

He sure did!!! I'm not even going to watch the game now.</P>
                      I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

Comment

[/quote]

No Smack Talk in this forum.

Comment

[quote user="Brady2Gronk"][quote user="M0rbid"]Yea, Gronk was so good they couldn't even beat an injury riddled Giants. Just goes to show you how stupid these chowdaheads are.
                          [/quote]

[/quote]Didn't you guys lose twice to Eli? real mature that you have to use another team beating us to make you feel good.

Comment

[quote user="BigBlue121"][quote user="Brady2Gronk"][quote user="M0rbid"]Yea, Gronk was so good they couldn't even beat an injury riddled Giants. Just goes to show you how stupid these chowdaheads are.
                            [/quote]

[/quote]Didn't you guys lose twice to Eli? real mature that you have to use another team beating us to make you feel good.
                            [/quote]

You have to understand, these Bostonians are not so bright.

Comment

[quote user="FBomb"]

Well, if Timbaland is writing a song about him, what chance do WE have? May as well not even play the game.</P>

It's over fellas!! Brandy2Gronk ruined it for everybody! </P>[/quote]i tweeted Justin Beiber to do a song about Eli Manning.. The Beiber trumps Timberland

Comment

Working...
                              X