Cowboys caught cheating again

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eagles R Guano View Post
    Thanks for not judging. I am 100% right handed batter and quite secure in it.

I'm guessin' you didn't come back over to your thread to fess up.
    Fess up to what, screwing with Cowgirl fans. Hey, if you can't take it don't come to another teams site to talk smack.

Comment

Originally posted by tabascocat View Post
      Half the giants can party on a boat flowing with booze, drugs, women and Beiber yet Gregory can't kick his pot habit and that is cheating?? When Josh Brown was beating up his wife, was that the Giants cheating as well?
      That's a STRONG assumption you got going there buddy. Besides, what's wrong with a bit of booze, women, and the BEIBS?
      ★★★Markus Kuhn Crew★★★★★★Bobby Hart Crew★★★
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TEM View Post
        How is hanging out on a boat a spendable offence? Beiber violates the laws of nature. Enforcing those laws are not with in the NFL's ability.
        It is not just like Gregory smoking pot
        sigpic

Comment

Half the giants can party on a boat flowing with booze, drugs, women and Beiber yet Gregory can't kick his pot habit and that is cheating?? When Josh Brown was beating up his wife, was that the Giants cheating as well?
          Josh Brown is no longer a Giant and I don't think beating his wife had any impact on the play on the field. I was busting chops on the Gregory thing, I thought he was using PED's. You Cowgirls fans need to put on your big girl panties.

Comment

It is not just like Gregory smoking pot
            No it is not. The NFL and NFLPA both agreed to the banned substance rules. It doesn't matter if one agrees with it or not. It is the rules. He broke the rules and by doing so accepts any repercussion of that action . There is nothing in the rule book that pertains to violations for legal activities that players may embark in. Hanging out on a boat is not illegal. If others on the boat were using drugs, that is not proof or any indication that the Giants players were.
            The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it.

Comment

No it is not. The NFL and NFLPA both agreed to the banned substance rules. It doesn't matter if one agrees with it or not. It is the rules. He broke the rules and by doing so accepts any repercussion of that action . There is nothing in the rule book that pertains to violations for legal activities that players may embark in. Hanging out on a boat is not illegal. If others on the boat were using drugs, that is not proof or any indication that the Giants players were.
              ^^^^^this is right on.

But, they would never piss test OBJ right now. Mara wouldn't allow it.

Comment

^^^^^this is right on.

But, they would never piss test OBJ right now. Mara wouldn't allow it.
                I believe they would. If for some reason he failed it. He should be treated like any other player. I don't buy into conspirator theories. There are 31 other owners that have a say as well. It is not the Mara Football League whether you believe it is or not.
                The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it.

Comment

I believe they would. If for some reason he failed it. He should be treated like any other player. I don't buy into conspirator theories. There are 31 other owners that have a say as well. It is not the Mara Football League whether you believe it is or not.
                  It's Mara/Rooney NFL. I can promise you that.

And even though it is pretty common knowledge there were drugs there and known drug users, and these guys were there why didn't they test him. Right there in the city where the league office is. I mean really ... Why weren't all 3 of them tested? That would be logical.

Comment

Wow, all I am saying is that Gregory smoking pot is as much cheating as some Giants partying on a boat or Brown beating his wife...........none are CHEATING. Now, if you want an example of a recent cheat, look no further than walkie-talkie gate......
                    sigpic

Comment

It's Mara/Rooney NFL. I can promise you that.

And even though it is pretty common knowledge there were drugs there and known drug users, and these guys were there why didn't they test him. Right there in the city where the league office is. I mean really ... Why weren't all 3 of them tested? That would be logical.
                      How do you know they were not? Most if not all testing is done without a press notification unless a violation is relieved.

Wow, all I am saying is that Gregory smoking pot is as much cheating as some Giants partying on a boat or Brown beating his wife...........none are CHEATING. Now, if you want an example of a recent cheat, look no further than walkie-talkie gate......
                      How is partying on a boat the same as caught smoking pot? Explain your logic on this.

Trying to justify Gregorys violation has nothing to do what Brown did ( he is gone) or 5 plays with a radios, penalties were given.

Comment

Trying to justify Gregorys violation has nothing to do what Brown did ( he is gone) or 5 plays with a radios, penalties were given.

I think the issue was Brown's "problems" were well known to Giant management and ownership and they did nothing until the spotlight was put on them.

Gregory just screwed the pooch. Most Cowboy fans were pissed after his 1st violation. They want to be done with him for the most part just simply because he put self before team.

Comment

I think the issue was Brown's "problems" were well known to Giant management and ownership and they did nothing until the spotlight was put on them.

Gregory just screwed the pooch. Most Cowboy fans were pissed after his 1st violation. They want to be done with him for the most part just simply because he put self before team.
                          I agree it should have addressed at the time. It was not smart to allow the NFL to finish an investigation before a move was made. Dallas may have the same **** with Elliot. It is still under investigation.

Comment

Yes we know.
                            Some posters here give Giants fans a bad name. The kid just can't kick his habit.
                            Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Originally posted by Giggling View Post
                              This thread makes ZERO sense.
                              what else can u expect from a troyarcher. the nitwit has a few dead brain cells

Comment

Originally posted by TroyArcher View Post
                                Then he is pretty stupid, nice fit for the Cowboys
                                stupid = odel, cruz, n the other one hanging out with gangsters, out of state during playoff week... weed abundantly around them as well as documented by photos. just another poor choice by the fruitcake odel while taking his clown teammates along

hopefully the NFL drug tests them before the game this sunday

Comment

Working...
                                X