Cowboys caught cheating again

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cowboys caught cheating again

Guess they will have to look for another women beater or drug addict to fill in for Gregory

How were the Cowboys cheating? I haven't heard that.

Comment

Originally posted by Eagles R Guano View Post
      How were the Cowboys cheating? I haven't heard that.
      Gregory suspended I assume for PED's

Comment

Originally posted by TroyArcher View Post
        Gregory suspended I assume for PED's
        Well when you assume krap you run a risk.

All of Gregory's "drug" problems were for weed. The latest suspension is for a missed drug test. You know the same thing the Commish (Giant's fan) gave Le'Veon Bell (Ronney's player) leniency for. Gregory claims to be Bipolar and apparently, he claims, the herb helps him manage it.

So are you wrong about the Cowboys or did they actually cheat on something?? You got anything????

Comment

Well when you assume krap you run a risk.

All of Gregory's "drug" problems were for weed. The latest suspension is for a missed drug test. You know the same thing the Commish (Giant's fan) gave Le'Veon Bell (Ronney's player) leniency for. Gregory claims to be Bipolar and apparently, he claims, the herb helps him manage it.

So are you wrong about the Cowboys or did they actually cheat on something?? You got anything????
          Then he is pretty stupid, nice fit for the Cowboys

Comment

Then he is pretty stupid, nice fit for the Cowboys
            Well, the Cowboys did take a chance on him.

Going by your thread title again ... you never answered. Did the Cowboys cheat at anything? Was the organization cheating? .

Comment

This thread makes ZERO sense.
              ★★★Markus Kuhn Crew★★★★★★Bobby Hart Crew★★★
              sigpic

Comment

Do you have a sign that informs people you run into? Might want to look into that.

Comment

Half the giants can party on a boat flowing with booze, drugs, women and Beiber yet Gregory can't kick his pot habit and that is cheating?? When Josh Brown was beating up his wife, was that the Giants cheating as well?
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Giggling View Post
                    This thread makes ZERO sense.
                    Yeah, I've been trying to get ol Troy to admit it but it seems he is having a hard time typing the correct response with his head up that dark, moist, stanky place. I wanted him to admit he was either lying or wrong but he seems "stuck".

Comment

Yeah, I've been trying to get ol Troy to admit it but it seems he is having a hard time typing the correct response with his head up that dark, moist, stanky place. I wanted him to admit he was either lying or wrong but he seems "stuck".
                      You seem to have a preoccupation with men's privates. I am not going to judge, just saying.

Comment

Originally posted by tabascocat View Post
                        Half the giants can party on a boat flowing with booze, drugs, women and Beiber yet Gregory can't kick his pot habit and that is cheating?? When Josh Brown was beating up his wife, was that the Giants cheating as well?
                        Won't be any repercussions ... Mara and Goodell will make sure of that. Can't let anything happen to OBJ. Giants can't win without him.

Comment

You seem to have a preoccupation with men's privates. I am not going to judge, just saying.
                          Thanks for not judging. I am 100% right handed batter and quite secure in it.

I'm guessin' you didn't come back over to your thread to fess up.

Comment

Won't be any repercussions ... Mara and Goodell will make sure of that. Can't let anything happen to OBJ. Giants can't win without him.
                            You're right. No way the NFL would ever suspend OBJ................... Meanwhile the NFL decided to suspend Romeo for going to Cabo back in 07. Damn it with all these biasm towards the Giants.

Comment

Originally posted by tabascocat View Post
                              How is hanging out on a boat a spendable offence? Beiber violates the laws of nature. Enforcing those laws are not with in the NFL's ability.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X