Cowboys Fans on Our Boards

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JameyC View Post
    This is why you dont come on to the message board of a team that beat you twice this season. Handle your business first! Karma is a *****, huh ****ers? Your dallas choke boys, still irrelevant for 20+ years and running.
    lol it took you a whole season just to come in here n try and run your mouth? nice try; pitifully weak.

Comment

Originally posted by miked1958 View Post
      Do these people realize how good this Dallas tram is going to be next 5 years?? Now that their O is set they will fix the D in off season. They will be tough to beat

If they had laid down and stayed blown out that would of been one thing. U could then bring out the one and done and choking threads. But that didn't happen
      That was exactly my take from the game

Comment

Originally posted by CruzSoldier View Post
        LMAO.....
        The brain surgeons are out in full force!!

Comment

How bout dem cowboys.
          Engage brain before speaking.

Comment

Originally posted by miked1958 View Post
            Do these people realize how good this Dallas tram is going to be next 5 years?? Now that their O is set they will fix the D in off season. They will be tough to beat

If they had laid down and stayed blown out that would of been one thing. U could then bring out the one and done and choking threads. But that didn't happen

In 5 years I know some key players are going to walk for bigger contracts so no one really knows.

Comment

Originally posted by JameyC View Post
              This is why you dont come on to the message board of a team that beat you twice this season. Handle your business first! Karma is a *****, huh ****ers? Your dallas choke boys, still irrelevant for 20+ years and running.
              I don't go on the Talk About Giants Football section and post. But you do realize this section is for fans of other teams? Or there would be no Smack Talk?

Are you able to wrap your little peanut brain around the purpose of the "SMACK TALK" section and who is invited here by the board developers? (That would be other team's fans if the concept is confusing you)!

So if you own the boards then just take the section away and I can pretty much assure you that no Cowboy fans will be posting on your private boards. In fact, you can just ban all those Cowboy fans and you can talk to yourself. And if you don't own the boards and are powerless just put your pecker up and back away from the vaseline.

You obviously don't understand the meaning of karma.

kar·ma
              ˈkärmə/Submit
              noun
              (in Hinduism and Buddhism) the sum of a person's actions in this and previous states of existence, viewed as deciding their fate in future existences.
              informal
              destiny or fate, following as effect from cause.

Please explain cause and effect as related to the Giants 2 reg season victories and the loss by the Cowboys to the Packers today. I can't see how the two are even inversely related.

Comment

Originally posted by BigBluerekncrew View Post
                In 5 years I know some key players are going to walk for bigger contracts so no one really knows.
                It's about philosophy. If the Cows are truly developing a personnel acquisition philosophy like I think they are then maybe they can be consistent at a high level . The key will be to keep Jerrah from effing the thing up. They've pretty much kept him controlled lately except a few eff-ups (like Greg Hardy).

All teams lose via free agency. It's the nature of the parity league. The best at talent acquisition and maintenance plus the better "system" rises to the top.

Comment

Originally posted by Eagles R Guano View Post
                  It's about philosophy. If the Cows are truly developing a personnel acquisition philosophy like I think they are then maybe they can be consistent at a high level . The key will be to keep Jerrah from effing the thing up. They've pretty much kept him controlled lately except a few eff-ups (like Greg Hardy).

All teams lose via free agency. It's the nature of the parity league. The best at talent acquisition and maintenance plus the better "system" rises to the top.
                  It's a copycat league. You'll fix your defensive line, well fix our offensive line. No success is guaranteed next year despite Dak and Elliot's youth.

Comment

Originally posted by Ntegrase96 View Post
                    Hello, random poster!

Are you a Giants fan?

I'm assuming you are, but it doesn't matter-- I haven't seen you around here before and I really don't care.

It's easy to talk smack once the dust settles and you can kick a rival when they're down.

But it's pretty pathetic... Kind of like the effort your team put up against the team that just barely beat us.

Earn your keep before you thump your chest and call out posters who have contributed more than you have on your own board.

Here's a tip: read more and post less, Mr. 2016 join date. There are better Giants fans you need to learn from.

And maybe next year you'll have some decent smack. Okay champ?

LOL. +1

Comment

the nfc east is going to be a monster again next year.

Comment

Originally posted by LTMVP View Post
                        the nfc east is going to be a monster again next year.
                        this year had to be Dallas's year they are ****ed next year when it comes to their cap. 22 impeding free agents and they are already 5 million over the cap.

Comment

It's always great to see Dallas lose.

Comment

Originally posted by Giant303 View Post
                            this year had to be Dallas's year they are ****ed next year when it comes to their cap. 22 impeding free agents and they are already 5 million over the cap.
                            22?, best news I've heard in weeks...................

Comment

Originally posted by VBGiantsFan View Post
                              It's a copycat league. You'll fix your defensive line, well fix our offensive line. No success is guaranteed next year despite Dak and Elliot's youth.
                              Not really speaking specifically about facing the Giants but just about becoming a better overall team. Dallas has spent a lot of high round capital on offense the last few drafts so I look forward to them improving the defensive side of the ball via the draft.

Comment

Originally posted by Giant303 View Post
                                I guess you realize that Romo is a $24 million cap liability?

Comment

Working...
                                X