Cowboys Fans on Our Boards

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cowboys Fans on Our Boards

This is why you dont come on to the message board of a team that beat you twice this season. Handle your business first! Karma is a *****, huh ****ers? Your dallas choke boys, still irrelevant for 20+ years and running.

Originally posted by JameyC View Post
    This is why you dont come on to the message board of a team that beat you twice this season. Handle your business first! Karma is a *****, huh ****ers? Your dallas choke boys, still irrelevant for 20+ years and running.
    Shoulda put Romo in , BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Yuppers. So glad to see Dallas and the Boy Wonder Duo of Dak and Zeke LOSE. Frankly all the media picking and saying how great it would be if Dallas was to represent the NFC in the Super Bowl made me want to puke. America's Team? Pfft. They're an expansion team who pulled the wool over America's eyes during their hey day with some smart marketing. I think only an original team like the Giants, who have been around since 1925, can be America's team.

**** Dallas. **** Philly. **** Washington. And **** Dak and Zeke and all the Cowgirls. Go Giants!

Comment

LOL at this. I mean really your talking this (horrible) smack while your team sits at home. Last i checked the pack utterly imbarased you guys.

Beating us did what for you? Dallas at least looked like they belonged,l.

Really i should thank u for this, it gave me a good chuckle after a tough loss

Comment

What a lame, classless thread. You would think that this is the Eagles MB

Comment

Originally posted by TCHOF View Post
            Great football game tough game to lose. and so it goes
            Bill Loyal to the NYG logo

Comment

Doesn't mean anything if you don't win the SB. By the way embarrassed is spelled with an e.

Comment

Originally posted by fanoftheweek132 View Post
                LOL at this. I mean really your talking this (horrible) smack while your team sits at home. Last i checked the pack utterly imbarased you guys.

Beating us did what for you? Dallas at least looked like they belonged,l.

Really i should thank u for this, it gave me a good chuckle after a tough loss
                belonged where? home? they choked with the #1 seed, at home, indoors, with a week off. close score or not,,it still shows only as a big fat loss...sorry fan of an over hyped team who fails year after year. Feel free to peruse you tube of the glory days, when you weren't an irrelevant hype machine.

Comment

says the guy who took the time to post in it,,what a lame, meaningless life you must have. go to bed or something.

Comment

This is why you dont come on to the message board of a team that beat you twice this season....
                    Only a moron thinks your team has a "smack talk" message board and expects to only find Giants fans there....

Comment

It is Smack Talk Central

Comment

Must have been pulling for dallas...............

Comment

Originally posted by nonkjo View Post
                          Only a moron thinks your team has a "smack talk" message board and expects to only find Giants fans there....
                          name calling? only a ***** behind a keyboard does that....try reading a book,,perhaps some comprehension skills, then you might understand what I did there.

Comment

Originally posted by TroyArcher View Post
                            It is Smack Talk Central
                            Should call it Low IQ Central

Comment

belonged where? home? they choked with the #1 seed, at home, indoors, with a week off. close score or not,,it still shows only as a big fat loss...sorry fan of an over hyped team who fails year after year. Feel free to peruse you tube of the glory days, when you weren't an irrelevant hype machine.
                              No ckoking is odell in the playoffs.

This was a heck of a game, hard fought until the last second on the game. If u call that a choke, i dont really know what to tell you

Comment

Working...
                              X