Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

7 SBs & 11 AFCCGs in 16yrs, is the AFC that bad?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DandyDon View Post
    I assume you probably agree with Kyrie Irving too.....

http://www.sbnation.com/lookit/2017/...at-earth-oh-no
    lol thats more propaganda. I dont give a damn what the earths shape is. Kyrie was told to say that. Its just pointless gossip news to make you waste time talking about stuff thats unimportant. just like talking about whos the best passer all day, its a meaningless accomplishment

Comment

Originally posted by ram29jackson View Post
      lol thats more propaganda. I dont give a damn what the earths shape is. Kyrie was told to say that. Its just pointless gossip news to make you waste time talking about stuff thats unimportant. just like talking about whos the best passer all day, its a meaningless accomplishment
      It’s kinda funny that you believe this yet you’ve been a member of this board for 9 years and are currently posting during the second biggest football lull of the year.

Comment

Originally posted by Ntegrase96 View Post
        It’s kinda funny that you believe this yet you’ve been a member of this board for 9 years and are currently posting during the second biggest football lull of the year.
        I've been a sports fan since I was 15. This is the internet. The Giants and Steelers are basically the mafia bosses of the league.
        its fascinating how people in their 40s and 50s act like children when you present this to them. No one likes their view of reality challenged

Comment

I've been a sports fan since I was 15. This is the internet. The Giants and Steelers are basically the mafia bosses of the league.
          its fascinating how people in their 40s and 50s act like children when you present this to them. No one likes their view of reality challenged

Especially those who live in an alternate reality, it seems

Comment

Originally posted by Ntegrase96 View Post
            Especially those who live in an alternate reality, it seems
            i'm the one challenging you obviously because your compliance cant handle it.
            i'm the one living in reality because I know a lie when I see one. I'm not the one using the mind of a child who believes most games just somehow naturally come down to the last 2 minutes with millions of dollars invested in tv entertainment. You chosen to believe instead of actually knowing something.
            its only in a alternate reality where a dumb *** catching a ball is deemed really important to talk about

Comment

its only in a alternate reality where a dumb *** catching a ball is deemed really important to talk about
              And yet, here you are posting in the offseason.

i'm the one challenging you obviously because your compliance cant handle it.
              i'm the one living in reality because I know a lie when I see one. I'm not the one using the mind of a child who believes most games just somehow naturally come down to the last 2 minutes with millions of dollars invested in tv entertainment. You chosen to believe instead of actually knowing something.
              But you're not challenging anyone's opinion, though.

You've ignored basic logic. You've said nothing of substance. You've provided no proof. This is ironically the epitome of choosing to "believe instead of actually knowing".

Comment

Working...
              X