Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Garbage Teams Like The Browns and Jags...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TEM View Post
    Then why be a fan and wast your time on the message board? So I understandand correct me if I am wrong. You say it is fixed and it is all about money. I do agree about the money , not because of the same reasons you do. Lets go back to its fixed and I am assuming you are a Giants fan because of the Helmet in your Avatar?

What drives you to be a football fan if the outcome is preordained?
    That is really the $64,000.00 question.
    Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by TEM View Post
      Then why be a fan and wast your time on the message board? So I understand and correct me if I am wrong. You say it is fixed and it is all about money. I do agree about the money , not because of the same reasons you do. Lets go back to its fixed and I am assuming you are a Giants fan because of the Helmet in your Avatar?

What drives you to be a football fan if the outcome is preordained?
      ask wrestling fans lol.
      hey, i'm like any guy who grew up watching stuff. I like sports history, aesthetics of sports, helmet designs/logos.
      i'm not the wine and cheese pseudo intellectual crowd lol. Its the excuse to get together with friends away from their wives etc.
      I just know now its not worth hoping a team wins..its always the major markets who come out on top or the stars because thats who they market.
      want to know who is winning? just see who does more commercials. Sports is entertainment and they are athletic actors.
      just like wrestling...but I hate wrestling lol

Comment

• Originally posted by DandyDon View Post
        Wow...
        its just a word. Its something you can not prove

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
          You are more adorable than you could possibly know.
          in other words you are intellectually incapable of understanding what I said about California.
          cognitive dissonance.
          you are a coincidence theorist.

Comment

• Originally posted by ram29jackson View Post
            ask wrestling fans lol.
            hey, i'm like any guy who grew up watching stuff. I like sports history, aesthetics of sports, helmet designs/logos.
            i'm not the wine and cheese pseudo intellectual crowd lol. Its the excuse to get together with friends away from their wives etc.
            I just know now its not worth hoping a team wins..its always the major markets who come out on top or the stars because thats who they market.
            want to know who is winning? just see who does more commercials. Sports is entertainment and they are athletic actors.
            just like wrestling...but I hate wrestling lol
            I was prepared for the Wrestling fan thing. I kind of felt that is the comparison you were going to go with. It is well known Professional Wrestling is scripted. All participants know it, The Wrestlers (actors), The referee, The fans, The Advertisers . The WWE makes close to 1 billion annually.

If Wrestling can make almost a billion a year with a fixed outcome. With that, it is able maintain its fan base . Why would the NFL hide their scripted results from it's stake holders? The NFL should be able to do the same. Pro Wrestling gave a business model to follow.
            Last edited by TEM; 06-12-2017, 08:42 PM.
            The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it.

Comment

• https://www.google.com/search?q=geor...ttle+wrestling

Comment

I reserve 2% of any view I have to say I may be wrong lol.
                You call it conspiracy while You are just as willing to accept coincidence theory. You think things just naturally kind of,sort of happen.
                A California team has been to or won a finals match-up over these last 10 years straight while most of the other teams in Cal. have made the playoffs every year.
                with 50 States and about 30 teams in every league. That is Naturally impossible. There is absolutely no way that happens unless a guy in a suit in a office says "make that happen".. There is no natural/Physical/ Mathematical law where that is possible. There is no such thing as coincidence.
                You need a much, much better understanding of odds, probability and coincidence.
                Let's try an example that goes directly to your California example.

30 people in room...what are the odds that two of them share the same birthday, assuming a 365 day year?

The answer is almost 80%

Now the math is complicated, but it is the exact same principle as your California example - you are simply looking at the surface and not the math.
                I will say...it's a fascinating example.
                Every single day I log onto this message board thinking i've seen it all, every single day I am wrong...NYGiants2120

Comment

in other words you are intellectually incapable of understanding what I said about California.
                  cognitive dissonance.
                  you are a coincidence theorist.
                  That sounds awesome....Thanks...........I guess.

Of course I'm not the one claiming all pro sports is fixed. I'm not the one claiming that every pro athlete, coach and owner is guilty of a felony.

Comment

its just a word. Its something you can not prove
                    Do you really believe "There is no such thing as coincidence?"

Comment

• Originally posted by Delicreep View Post
                      You need a much, much better understanding of odds, probability and coincidence.
                      Let's try an example that goes directly to your California example.

30 people in room...what are the odds that two of them share the same birthday, assuming a 365 day year?

The answer is almost 80%

Now the math is complicated, but it is the exact same principle as your California example - you are simply looking at the surface and not the math.
                      I will say...it's a fascinating example.
                      what the holy crap are you talking about? LOLOLOL there is no fricking way in hell one State is that lucky in multiple sports in 10 years unless externally manipulated. You are the one who needs a lesson in logic. You are chirping and believing what you were told.Not actually thinking for yourself critically.
                      Your example is meaningless to my sports odds fact. It has nothing to do with what I said.

Comment

That sounds awesome....Thanks...........I guess.

Of course I'm not the one claiming all pro sports is fixed. I'm not the one claiming that every pro athlete, coach and owner is guilty of a felony.
                        lol what felony? sports is recognized legally as entertainment.
                        its a tv show.

Comment

lol what felony? sports is recognized legally as entertainment.
                          its a tv show.
                          Every game is legally bet on in Vegas. Fixing a game is fraud.

Comment

Every game is legally bet on in Vegas. Fixing a game is fraud.
                            people bet on the outcome,not whether its fake or not. There is no law prohibiting them from altering games as they choose.
                            games are bet under and over the table all over the world. Vegas isnt even 1% of all gambling profit in the U.S.
                            so? youre saying because it would be fraud by your definition,theres no way theyd do it?
                            you can bet on wresting and that outcome is predetermined,so whats your point?
                            Taxation is theft anyway. You are just a slave that gives 4 months of your pay every year to govt..
                            but if sports is fraud,then you wake up?

Comment

• yeah..and look how many Jocks get in movies and commercials. Apparently they know about production and timing etc.. but you think its just luck that the all star player is funny and has great timing with his lines.
                              yep, for some reason since tv boomed none of the stars are ugly guys named Abrahmowitz or what ever? They all just happen to be handsome and have cool names..all actors have fake names

Comment

• I think it's time to shut this down. I feel like we are antagonizing someone with a severe mental illness.

Comment

Working...
                                X