Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Garbage Teams Like The Browns and Jags...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ram29jackson View Post
    people bet on the outcome,not whether its fake or not. There is no law prohibiting them from altering games as they choose.
    games are bet under and over the table all over the world. Vegas isnt even 1% of all gambling profit in the U.S.
    so? youre saying because it would be fraud by your definition,theres no way theyd do it?
    you can bet on wresting and that outcome is predetermined,so whats your point?
    Taxation is theft anyway. You are just a slave that gives 4 months of your pay every year to govt..
    but if sports is fraud,then you wake up?
    People have gone to jail for fixing games. It's a felony. You are claiming that all players, coaches and owners are felons. You can twist in any way you want but that's what you're doing.
    Be a man and admit it. Stand by your claims.
    Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by ram29jackson View Post
      what the holy crap are you talking about? LOLOLOL there is no fricking way in hell one State is that lucky in multiple sports in 10 years unless externally manipulated. You are the one who needs a lesson in logic. You are chirping and believing what you were told.Not actually thinking for yourself critically.
      Your example is meaningless to my sports odds fact. It has nothing to do with what I said.
      You say the Spirit God in the Sky causes it, I say math and probability.

Again...it's a math issue.

There were 3 teams from California of the 32 the NFL last year...what are the odds that one makes the playoffs?

You might be tempted to say 9.3% (3 divided by 32)
      And that would be ridiculously far off.

The AFCW has two teams from California (OAK and SD) so there is a 50% chance a California team gets in right there.
      But because 2 teams get WC birth there is an additional 8% chance the other CA team gets a playoff birth that way.

And then there is SF, which has a 25% chance of winning the division and another 8% chance they get a WC birth.

So process it for me:
      50%
      25%
      8%
      8%

All based on 32 teams*

WHAT ARE THE ODDS A TEAM FROM CA MAKES THE PLAYOFFS?

One of us says there are easily recognizable, rational explanations for things; one says smoke and mirrors.

*that was mean of me to put that there.
      Every single day I log onto this message board thinking i've seen it all, every single day I am wrong...NYGiants2120

Comment

• Originally posted by DandyDon View Post
        Do you really believe "There is no such thing as coincidence?"
        I already had this discussion with him . He believes the laws of Chaos are fictitious.
        The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it.

Comment

• "Whoever said there was any such thing as randomness?"

-Randy Powell

Pseudo Mathematician

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7pvuTZ5u6Kg

Comment

• Originally posted by Delicreep View Post
            You say the Spirit God in the Sky causes it, I say math and probability.

Again...it's a math issue.

There were 3 teams from California of the 32 the NFL last year...what are the odds that one makes the playoffs?

You might be tempted to say 9.3% (3 divided by 32)
            And that would be ridiculously far off.

The AFCW has two teams from California (OAK and SD) so there is a 50% chance a California team gets in right there.
            But because 2 teams get WC birth there is an additional 8% chance the other CA team gets a playoff birth that way.

And then there is SF, which has a 25% chance of winning the division and another 8% chance they get a WC birth.

So process it for me:
            50%
            25%
            8%
            8%

All based on 32 teams*

WHAT ARE THE ODDS A TEAM FROM CA MAKES THE PLAYOFFS?

One of us says there are easily recognizable, rational explanations for things; one says smoke and mirrors.

*that was mean of me to put that there.

I'm not a math guy by any stretch, but I'm pretty solid on logic and this makes perfect sense to me.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigpoppy View Post
              "Whoever said there was any such thing as randomness?"

-Randy Powell

Pseudo Mathematician

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7pvuTZ5u6Kg
              You don't actually believe that BS that that guy spewed.
              The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
                I'm not a math guy by any stretch, but I'm pretty solid on logic and this makes perfect sense to me.
                And yet, it will still not make a dent.

FYI...without checking, I would guess the NFL has the worst odd compared to other pro sports for this CA thing to be true.
                Every single day I log onto this message board thinking i've seen it all, every single day I am wrong...NYGiants2120

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                  People have gone to jail for fixing games. It's a felony. You are claiming that all players, coaches and owners are felons. You can twist in any way you want but that's what you're doing.
                  Be a man and admit it. Stand by your claims.
                  Over the course of the decades, think of all the guys who had their neck in a noose and could have ratted them all out to get off.
                  Think of all the old timers who are broke and literally living on the streets.
                  Think of all the new guys who went broke and could have parlayed that I do into millions.
                  The families taking care of those players who can not take care of themselves any longer due to injury.
                  The guys booted out of the league.

The mob doesn't get that kindof silence

Comment

• Originally posted by Delicreep View Post
                    And yet, it will still not make a dent.

FYI...without checking, I would guess the NFL has the worst odd compared to other pro sports for this CA thing to be true.
                    It won't make a dent because you took a very, very high level theory and broke it down logically. If one were really interested in exploring this line of thinking, I'd expect that a deep dive would be welcomed, not ridiculed.

Comment

• Originally posted by TEM View Post
                      You don't actually believe that BS that that guy spewed.
                      Who cares what i think?!. this is interesting >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=unqKSfZfzho

A number pattern that is fractal is pretty awesome, if you are into that sort of thing. Remember these are whole numbers. So the point that in interesting to note found within what the the guy "spewed" is that there isn't any randomness, from a numerical perspective. It's really interesting to see the pattern that emerges from whole numbers. I don't get into all the rhetoric about it if that is what you mean.

levitation is pretty cool too >>>>>>>>>>>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Po-yib77vgA

that is the "rodin coil" that was made from the "math" that guy spewed. the inventor of the theory, from which that math and that coil comes from, is a "crackpot" name marko rodin... in case anyone cares

i hope they invent free energy!
                      Last edited by bigpoppy; 06-13-2017, 12:00 PM.

Comment

Who cares what i think?!. this is interesting >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=unqKSfZfzho

A number pattern that is fractal is pretty awesome, if you are into that sort of thing. Remember these are whole numbers. So the point that in interesting to note found within what the the guy "spewed" is that there isn't any randomness, from a numerical perspective. It's really interesting to see the pattern that emerges from whole numbers. I don't get into all the rhetoric about it if that is what you mean.

levitation is pretty cool too >>>>>>>>>>>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Po-yib77vgA

that is the "rodin coil" that was made from the "math" that guy spewed. the inventor of the theory, from which that math and that coil comes from, is a "crackpot" name marko rodin... in case anyone cares

i hope they invent free energy!
                        He attempts to disavow randomness and it is false.

Comment

He attempts to disavow randomness and it is false.
                          Yes. That is your opinion.

Comment

Yes. That is your opinion.
                            No it is fact.

I can explain it in easy terms to understand if you like
                            Last edited by TEM; 06-13-2017, 01:09 PM.

Comment

No it is fact.
                              Yes. In your opinion. https://www.google.com/search?q=sync...ity+experience

If you have the right kind of experience you won't need to explain anything to anyone. I can't explain what chicken taste like to an alien being from the planet Mars who never tasted chicken.
                              Last edited by bigpoppy; 06-13-2017, 01:13 PM.

Comment

Yes. In your opinion it is in fact a fact, because that is what you think and we all believe our own BS. God only knows how random everything is or isn't. But, people have been debating philosophy and randomness since the beginning of time. You have your opinion, and your own closed minded point of view. We got that. Thanks.
                                This proves you have no argument because you have to resort to insults.

Ok Einstein football and everything else is fixed a static.

Comment

Working...
                                X