Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Garbage Teams Like The Browns and Jags...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TEM View Post
    This proves you have no argument because you have to resort to insults.

Ok Einstein football and everything else is fixed a static.
    I did not insult you, nor intend to insult you. If you felt insulted, forgive me. I've amended my post.

I never said football was fixed. calling me Einstein may have been an insult, but I'll take it as a compliment.
    Last edited by bigpoppy; 06-13-2017, 01:20 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigpoppy View Post
      I did not insult you, nor intend to insult you. If you felt insulted, forgive me. I've amended my post.

I never said football was fixed.
      If nothing is random how can a football game be? It has to be static or dynamic. It can't be both.

Do you want me to explain how dynamic systems are random?
      The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it.

Comment

Do you want me to explain how dynamic systems are random?
        sure; why not?(every other thread goes way off topic, why not this one lol ... i'll be open minded.

here is some interesting stuff on the topic if you are interested..... all i'm saying is it is "everything is random" is not the truth the whole truth and nothing but the truth, as some want to think.

https://www.youtube.com/results?sear...tts+randomness

Comment

sure; why not?(every other thread goes way off topic, why not this one lol ... i'll be open minded.

here is some interesting stuff on the topic if you are interested..... all i'm saying is it is "everything is random" is not the truth the whole truth and nothing but the truth, as some want to think.

When I get home this evening I will write an example.
          The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it.

Comment

Yes. That is your opinion.
            Originally posted by TEM View Post
            No it is fact.

I can explain it in easy terms to understand if you like
            Is your discussion that randomness accounts for everything, nothing or some happy middle ground?
            Every single day I log onto this message board thinking i've seen it all, every single day I am wrong...NYGiants2120

Comment

Who cares what i think?!. this is interesting >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=unqKSfZfzho

A number pattern that is fractal is pretty awesome, if you are into that sort of thing. Remember these are whole numbers. So the point that in interesting to note found within what the the guy "spewed" is that there isn't any randomness, from a numerical perspective. It's really interesting to see the pattern that emerges from whole numbers. I don't get into all the rhetoric about it if that is what you mean.

levitation is pretty cool too >>>>>>>>>>>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Po-yib77vgA

that is the "rodin coil" that was made from the "math" that guy spewed. the inventor of the theory, from which that math and that coil comes from, is a "crackpot" name marko rodin... in case anyone cares

i hope they invent free energy!

This stuff is interesting but he neither referenced it nor mentioned it specifically in any of his posts.

Comment

• Originally posted by Delicreep View Post
                You say the Spirit God in the Sky causes it, I say math and probability.

Again...it's a math issue.

There were 3 teams from California of the 32 the NFL last year...what are the odds that one makes the playoffs?

You might be tempted to say 9.3% (3 divided by 32)
                And that would be ridiculously far off.

The AFCW has two teams from California (OAK and SD) so there is a 50% chance a California team gets in right there.
                But because 2 teams get WC birth there is an additional 8% chance the other CA team gets a playoff birth that way.

And then there is SF, which has a 25% chance of winning the division and another 8% chance they get a WC birth.

So process it for me:
                50%
                25%
                8%
                8%

All based on 32 teams*

WHAT ARE THE ODDS A TEAM FROM CA MAKES THE PLAYOFFS?

One of us says there are easily recognizable, rational explanations for things; one says smoke and mirrors.

*that was mean of me to put that there.
                Originally posted by Delicreep View Post
                Is your discussion that randomness accounts for everything, nothing or some happy middle ground?
                Not even your model is not as static as it appears. It works for the first week of the season. As the season progresses the probability changes.

Comment

• The league is not fixed. The NBA is not fixed. It's simply nuts. I know we are humoring this poor soul but it's time for some blunt talk. He won't be convinced. It's obviously part of his existence, and we shant take away what's important to him.
                  Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Not even your model is not as static as it appears. It works for the first week of the season. As the season progresses the probability changes.
                    Of course the probabilities change, and would need to be updated every week, but the general premise stands (even if I did mislead him a bit...twice in fact)

But it does show that the great California conspiracy can be reduced to basic math.
                    Every single day I log onto this message board thinking i've seen it all, every single day I am wrong...NYGiants2120

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                      The league is not fixed. The NBA is not fixed. It's simply nuts. I know we are humoring this poor soul but it's time for some blunt talk. He won't be convinced. It's obviously part of his existence, and we shant take away what's important to him.
                      No true believer has ever, in the history of conspiracy theories, ever said, "my bad".
                      But they sure are fun

Comment

Of course the probabilities change, and would need to be updated every week, but the general premise stands (even if I did mislead him a bit...twice in fact)

But it does show that the great California conspiracy can be reduced to basic math.
                        I agree.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                          The league is not fixed. The NBA is not fixed. It's simply nuts. I know we are humoring this poor soul but it's time for some blunt talk. He won't be convinced. It's obviously part of his existence, and we shant take away what's important to him.
                          thats a redundant belief you have with no proof of your own. You just think that people with billions are being honest which makes you more than gullible.
                          you just described yourself in the last 2 sentences. What you fail to realize is i'm the one who changed my mind having believed what you did up until 2 years.
                          ago.

Comment

no, it shows you believe it can because you believe invented false logic.
                            its not a one in 30 or 32 chance for a team to reach the final. Thats just silly betting jargen.

if the games are played for real its 1 in millions or billions because you have to add ever player and every probable occurrence in a game and a season as a number. Injury, shot percentage etc etc.
                            there is no way in hell Lebron makes it to 7 finals in a row on three separate teams unless its staged. No one on this earth is that superior in any way. Its a story line

Comment

its off season anyway.

Comment

I already had this discussion with him . He believes the laws of Chaos are fictitious.
                                someone naming something a law doesnt make it so. It doesnt exist.
                                if something is staged, the laws of chaos dont apply obviously.
                                there is no way in hell or heaven or where ever that a guy goes to 7 finals in a row unless its manipulated.
                                its a story

Comment

Working...
                                X