Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Garbage Teams Like The Browns and Jags...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ram29jackson
    Yes. Your work provides tax money that the wealthy steal from you. Your labor makes them wealthy. You enjoy Giving one third or fourth of your money away every year?
    Enlighten us: how do you put a roof over your head and food on the table?
    Every single day I log onto this message board thinking i've seen it all, every single day I am wrong...NYGiants2120

Comment

Is? I can say what it isnt. It's not having to make sure you make enough green pieces of paper to be able to live a decent life. Can't you see that your entire existence is reduced to that? As long as you have your beer and your sports,you trudge along like happy little sheep letting your money be taken from you.
      Nope...from your description, I am an elite.

Now I thought it was hard word, smart investments and some luck, but I guess I was just somehow selected for the roll.

FYI...they apparently don't tell you when you are selected, or clue you in on your roll in the conspiracy...maybe I was sick that day?
      Every single day I log onto this message board thinking i've seen it all, every single day I am wrong...NYGiants2120

Comment

In other words you only know hiw to follow orders.
        You need someone to enslave you.
        How? You can do what you do now without being taxed and it will give you more obviously. But also, money does not make things come into existence. All materials are available regardless. If it's necessary to work to live, no one should need to compete for a job.they should be readily available and enough to live on. Or you have to admit freedom is a class system carrot only few get to have.
        That isn't freedom. Freedom is not something you need to earn or strive for.
        Enlighten us: how do you put a roof over your head and food on the table?

It's a very, very simple question.

Comment

What a ignorant class system thing to say. You've been trained to judge people based on status and money. Superficial and pointless.
          You don't know the life I've been through. You act like insulting children when confronted by an unfamiliar viewpoint. Lol you are taking such basic conversation far too personal.
          You talk a lot but mostly just complain. I would be interested to know what would life would be like if you were king.

Comment

Your comprehension is childish and poor. Youre just another tax paying shlub. Investments? You need to give someone money to hope it grows.? And only if you have enough money you are allowed in this so called smart investment? Lol the stock is as toyed with as sports is. Youre just a sheep hoping to get by based on the hope a materialistic thing doesn't fail
            Ummm...I own commercial real estate and several small side novelty businesses.
            None of the side businesses carry even a penny of debt, and real estate debt is of no concern to me as the asset value far outweighs the debt.

Comment

My answer pointed out how pointless that question is. I do it the same way as everyone else but I know now it's futile failed circle.
              If you are really serious about this non-sense, I can tell you how I started out.

Comment

No, my child, you perceive it as complaining because you're a good sheep taught to comply. Call it complaining all you want.its still a better understanding of reality then you have.
                So say the complying sheep.

Comment

There is no nonsense part. We are wage slaves,plain and simple.
                  Lol you can't even understand my basic explanation of paper money.
                  Like your avatar, you're a good sheep.
                  come on, can't blame me for that obvious punch line.
                  Too funny...that's from one of my novelty companies, so probably not a funny as you think.
                  And I don't get a wages form it...I get profit, which are taxed at a far lower rate than your wages are.
                  Same with my real estate investments.

No sheep here, my friend.

EDIT: My favorite moment working on that project was having Lewis Black's AMEX numbers and Vanna White's home address...kept thinking that this was the makings of a made for TV movie.

Comment

No, my child, you perceive it as complaining because you're a good sheep taught to comply. Call it complaining all you want.its still a better understanding of reality then you have.
                    Please give me advice on how not to be a sheep. Show me the way, mister ram.

I really want to understand.

Comment

• Originally posted by Delicreep View Post
                      Too funny...that's from one of my novelty companies, so probably not a funny as you think.
                      And I don't get a wages form it...I get profit, which are taxed at a far lower rate than your wages are.
                      Same with my real estate investments.

No sheep here, my friend.
                      Still taxed is still taxed and you are basing the value of your life on money.

Comment

• Originally posted by ram29jackson View Post
                        Still taxed is still taxed and you are basing the value of your life on money.
                        You have no idea who I am or what I value...money is a poor motivator for me.

How old are you, if I may ask?

Comment

• Originally posted by Delicreep View Post
                          You have no idea who I am
                          It's funny - I was perusing youtube tonight for weird music to keep me awake during a long shift. King Crimson led me to Les Claypool's latest project, which then led to Buckethead - the "Deli Creeps" were evidently his first band, right?

Comment

• Well this thread went left 4 pages ago....

The Browns made off with a ton of picks and Free agents...They'll still find a way to stink it up....

One good thing is that they keep talent away from the teams that matter

Comment

• Originally posted by Gee718 View Post
                              Well this thread went left 4 pages ago....

The Browns made off with a ton of picks and Free agents...They'll still find a way to stink it up....

They really ****ed up that 2014 Draft Justin Gilbert ( taken ahead of Odell and Aaron Donald ) and Johnny Manziel

Comment

• Originally posted by Gee718 View Post
                                Well this thread went left 4 pages ago....

Yea I had forgotten what the thread was about totally reading last several pages
                                Football has been very, very good to us.
                                After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
                                But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
                                2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
                                3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
                                4-New York Giants!!!
                                5-NE
                                Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

Working...
                                X