Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Garbage Teams Like The Browns and Jags...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TCHOF View Post
    He thinks the league is fixed ... lol
    lol thanks for the heads up, I'll be sure to skip right over his posts from now on

Comment

Originally posted by TEM View Post
      Are you even aware that the Browns you are referring to are now the Ravens and won 2 SB since leaving Cleveland.
      in other words, all they did was change their name and move to a new location lol still the Browns.

Comment

Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
        May I remind everyone that the Browns of the 60's are the Ravens of today. And they have won 2 super bowls.
        Originally posted by BleedBlue15 View Post
        lol thanks for the heads up, I'll be sure to skip right over his posts from now on
        live in denial all you want. I dont think, I know.

Comment

Originally posted by ram29jackson View Post
          live in denial all you want. I dont think, I know.
          I don't think you know either.
          Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Eventually they will turn it around, I remember a time when the Giants were a "garbage" team. I wouldn't be surprised to see the Jags competing for a playoff spot this year.

Comment

in other words, all they did was change their name and move to a new location lol still the Browns.
              No thats not "all they did". The Browns of old are not the same as the modern day Browns. Its a completely different franchise. The Browns of old are the modern day Ravens. The modern day Browns are a new franchise.

Comment

No thats not "all they did". The Browns of old are not the same as the modern day Browns. Its a completely different franchise. The Browns of old are the modern day Ravens. The modern day Browns are a new franchise.
                critical thought isnt one of your strong points. They in fact were the same organization. moving didnt all the sudden make their decisions different.
                they won SBs because they were the extension of a original nfl franchise. When the leagues merged the Browns had already owned a decade before merger, so they were told they have to play dead for a few decades. teams that move,build new stadiums,get new owners seem to magically win within 1 to 4 years almost all the time. Its all about money,not competition. Its a given that the Rams will be succeeding now purely because they moved and are building a new stadium.
                it happened when they moved from Cleveland to LA ..and from LA to STL..

Comment

When the leagues merged the Browns had already owned a decade before merger, so they were told they have to play dead for a few decades.
                  Lol you are out there. Carry on Chief

Comment

Lol you are out there. Carry on Chief
                    look up when the Giants/Jets new stadium was built and the 4 years the Giants/ Jets went to conference championships and SBs.

Comment

look up when the Giants/Jets new stadium was built and the 4 years the Giants/ Jets went to conference championships and SBs.
                      Seriously dude, this is getting old

Comment

Are you a card carrying member of the tin foil hat society?
                        The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it.

Comment

Originally posted by TCHOF View Post
                          Seriously dude, this is getting old
                          lol did you look it up or not? you think they were just lucky to do it while the stadium was being built? both teams that play in the same damn stadium make it that far in the playoffs, yet never the same year? whats getting old is you still thinking like a child while the obvious slaps you in the face,mocking you.
                          you wont even confront my facts about the Rams every time they moved.

Comment

Originally posted by TEM View Post
                            Are you a card carrying member of the tin foil hat society?
                            are you a card carrying member of - you believe everything tv tells you no matter how sensational it is-?

Comment

are you a card carrying member of - you believe everything tv tells you no matter how sensational it is-?
                              If the NFL was really ever guilty of 10% of what you are suggesting they league would have already been disbanded.
                              The level of cooperation required to fix game results would be enormous. And one person talking would end the league.

This is why your theories are not only ridiculous, but they are impossible.
                              Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                                If the NFL was really ever guilty of 10% of what you are suggesting they league would have already been disbanded.
                                The level of cooperation required to fix game results would be enormous. And one person talking would end the league.

This is why your theories are not only ridiculous, but they are impossible.
                                Exactly. News is leaked from within NFL organizations all the time yet somehow this "conspiracy" has managed to be kept under lock and key for 60+ years lol.

It's the Illuminati I tell ya.

Comment

Working...
                                X