Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Garbage Teams Like The Browns and Jags...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ram29jackson View Post
    I didnt change any topic you one dimensional simpleton. The point is its all relative and multifaceted...

all the owners are in on it . The billions are already being made by all of them. I already told you.
    you still keep trying to think in fan based individualistic terms. That why youre a poor sheep on the sideline and they are billionaires.
    none of the owners give a **** whether they win or lose except they might get more from concessions which is what they get to keep.
    this isnt about football. Its about power over you. You are so busy trying to figure out football instead of realizing youre a dumb *** debt slave.
    Detroit thrived in the 50s and 60s because the league made it so. Now they dont need them to and want the area to decay away. The owners will still make money and move on.
    Oh my God you are as cute as you can be.
    Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
      If you think NFL players are grossly underpaid......The joke is on YOU.
      They are. They are at significantly more risk of serious injury compared to baseball or basketball. But in those sports average players make 12-20 mil. I think Jeramy Lin makes more per year then Eli Manning based on salary.. Which is obviously ridiculous.

Compare pro athletes to pro athletes. And if you do they are definitely underpaid .

Comment

I didnt change any topic you one dimensional simpleton. The point is its all relative and multifaceted...

all the owners are in on it . The billions are already being made by all of them. I already told you.
        you still keep trying to think in fan based individualistic terms. That why youre a poor sheep on the sideline and they are billionaires.
        none of the owners give a **** whether they win or lose except they might get more from concessions which is what they get to keep.
        this isnt about football. Its about power over you. You are so busy trying to figure out football instead of realizing youre a dumb *** debt slave.
        Detroit thrived in the 50s and 60s because the league made it so. Now they dont need them to and want the area to decay away. The owners will still make money and move on.
        Now...you didn't expect me to react to calling me a simpleton, did you? If the goal was to get me to go off subject, you have made a mistake.

I repeat:

Can you tell me what would motivate the Fords to participate in a conspiracy for decades, all for the benefit of others?
        Why they would look at the billions on the table and say, "I want this other guy to have that cash"?
        Why they would risk the value of the Ford brand worldwide to make other people rich?
        Every single day I log onto this message board thinking i've seen it all, every single day I am wrong...NYGiants2120

Comment

• Originally posted by Delicreep View Post
          Now...you didn't expect me to react to calling me a simpleton, did you? If the goal was to get me to go off subject, you have made a mistake.

I repeat:

Can you tell me what would motivate the Fords to participate in a conspiracy for decades, all for the benefit of others?
          Why they would look at the billions on the table and say, "I want this other guy to have that cash"?
          Why they would risk the value of the Ford brand worldwide to make other people rich?
          I already answered you 3 times. The owners work in unison.

Comment

Saying "unison" over and over fails to explain the motivation of the individuals that make up the group.

It's circular logic: The people who are involved in a conspiracy work in unison because a conspiracy requires people to work in unison.

Again...Can you tell me what would motivate the Fords to participate in a conspiracy for decades, all for the benefit of others?

They must be motivated to do these things; a solid and compelling reason.
            Every single day I log onto this message board thinking i've seen it all, every single day I am wrong...NYGiants2120

Comment

Saying "unison" over and over fails to explain the motivation of the individuals that make up the group.

It's circular logic: The people who are involved in a conspiracy work in unison because a conspiracy requires people to work in unison.

Again...Can you tell me what would motivate the Fords to participate in a conspiracy for decades, all for the benefit of others?

They must be motivated to do these things; a solid and compelling reason.
              Who let the dumb *** debt slave out?

Comment

Ok lets say you are correct. The last game was was SB 51. There are 32 teams. Only 20 of them have won the game. So what about the 12 that haven't won?

What about their piece of the pie and the rise in value of their franchise.

Atlanta, Arizona, Buffalo, Carolina ,Cincinnati, Cleveland, Detroit, Houston, Jacksonville, Minnesota, Philly and San Diego have all worked in unison against themselves to fix it for the 20 that did .

Makes sense.

I am glad I am a Giants fan. We didn't get the short end of the stick.
                The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
                  Who let the dumb *** debt slave out?
                  I have to admit, I love challenging conspiracy theories.

Two things happen, almost every time:

1) you don't see it because they control you
                  2) you are not smart enough to see what is obvious to them.

I have a conspiracy theory as to why those things happen every time, but...see above.

Comment

I have to admit, I love challenging conspiracy theories.

Two things happen, almost every time:

1) you don't see it because they control you
                    2) you are not smart enough to see what is obvious to them.

I have a conspiracy theory as to why those things happen every time, but...see above.
                    I'm pretty sure there's a joke in there but I'm not smart enough to see it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
                      I'm pretty sure there's a joke in there but I'm not smart enough to see it.
                      Never, in the history of conspiracy theories, has any believer ever said, "maybe you're right - maybe there is no conspiracy".
                      It's always a rock solid fact that others can't see.

Comment

• Originally posted by TEM View Post
                        Ok lets say you are correct. The last game was was SB 51. There are 32 teams. Only 20 of them have won the game. So what about the 12 that haven't won?

What about their piece of the pie and the rise in value of their franchise.

Atlanta, Arizona, Buffalo, Carolina ,Cincinnati, Cleveland, Detroit, Houston, Jacksonville, Minnesota, Philly and San Diego have all worked in unison against themselves to fix it for the 20 that did .

Makes sense.

I am glad I am a Giants fan. We didn't get the short end of the stick.

dude, all they care about is money. People are still dumb enough to pack losing teams stadiums. They occasional throw a bone to the teams you mention.Give people hope with a playoff spot here and there. The league shares all the tv money and ticket sales. Owners get to keep concessions.
                        a million dollar player doesnt care if he loses,neither does a billion dollar owner. Theres other factors a-plenty. How many pro franchises of all sports are in that State or city? the Lakers did plenty of winning while no nfl franchise was in LA , a major market where you profit more when a larger population is happy and buys stuff. Now the Rams conveniently move back when the Lakers drop off and the Clippers keep making the playoffs to make playoff revenue keep coming into LA. And also for the State of Cal. Lakers drop off and Warriors make finals.

Comment

Never, in the history of conspiracy theories, has any believer ever said, "maybe you're right - maybe there is no conspiracy".
                          It's always a rock solid fact that others can't see.
                          I reserve 2% of any view I have to say I may be wrong lol.
                          You call it conspiracy while You are just as willing to accept coincidence theory. You think things just naturally kind of,sort of happen.
                          A California team has been to or won a finals match-up over these last 10 years straight while most of the other teams in Cal. have made the playoffs every year.
                          with 50 States and about 30 teams in every league. That is Naturally impossible. There is absolutely no way that happens unless a guy in a suit in a office says "make that happen".. There is no natural/Physical/ Mathematical law where that is possible. There is no such thing as coincidence.

Comment

I reserve 2% of any view I have to say I may be wrong lol.
                            You call it conspiracy while You are just as willing to accept coincidence theory. You think things just naturally kind of,sort of happen.
                            A California team has been to or won a finals match-up over these last 10 years straight while most of the other teams in Cal. have made the playoffs every year.
                            with 50 States and about 30 teams in every league. That is Naturally impossible. There is absolutely no way that happens unless a guy in a suit in a office says "make that happen".. There is no natural/Physical/ Mathematical law where that is possible. There is no such thing as coincidence.
                            You are more adorable than you could possibly know.
                            Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

There is no such thing as coincidence.
                              Wow...

Comment

dude, all they care about is money. People are still dumb enough to pack losing teams stadiums. They occasional throw a bone to the teams you mention.Give people hope with a playoff spot here and there. The league shares all the tv money and ticket sales. Owners get to keep concessions.
                                a million dollar player doesnt care if he loses,neither does a billion dollar owner. Theres other factors a-plenty. How many pro franchises of all sports are in that State or city? the Lakers did plenty of winning while no nfl franchise was in LA , a major market where you profit more when a larger population is happy and buys stuff. Now the Rams conveniently move back when the Lakers drop off and the Clippers keep making the playoffs to make playoff revenue keep coming into LA. And also for the State of Cal. Lakers drop off and Warriors make finals.
                                Then why be a fan and wast your time on the message board? So I understand and correct me if I am wrong. You say it is fixed and it is all about money. I do agree about the money , not because of the same reasons you do. Lets go back to its fixed and I am assuming you are a Giants fan because of the Helmet in your Avatar?

What drives you to be a football fan if the outcome is preordained?
                                The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it.

Comment

Working...
                                X