Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Over/Under 4 Games Zek Getting Suspended For is Dumb Antics

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    What's strange is that I saw an un-doctored video earlier where he pulled down her tee shirt and exposed only her black bra, after she was pointing at her breasts as if bragging about them. Not saying that is cool, but still way different from the tmz link above.

    On the TMZ link, which is obviously retouched, it looks like he exposed her breast. Neither is cool, but TMZ is hyping it .

    Comment


    • #17
      This guy is an idiot.
      The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it.

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by DandyDon View Post
        What's strange is that I saw an un-doctored video earlier where he pulled down her tee shirt and exposed only her black bra, after she was pointing at her breasts as if bragging about them. Not saying that is cool, but still way different from the tmz link above.

        On the TMZ link, which is obviously retouched, it looks like he exposed her breast. Neither is cool, but TMZ is hyping it .
        Sounds like a "wardrobe malfunction".

        Comment


        • #19
          I'm so back and forth on this one.

          As Sundown mentioned the St Patty’s day parade gets pretty wheels off; so seeing a topless woman isn’t anything out of the ordinary and this could have been all in good (lewd) fun.

          But you kind of have to assume the worst, right?

          Because even if she was okay with that, it’s concerning that Zeke thinks this is an okay thing to do.

          Or is it? I mean if she thinks it's fine then who are we to judge?

          The behavior is very concerning, but I just don't know how you handle this situation any other way than letting it play out.

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by TEM View Post
            This guy is an idiot.
            yes

            Comment


            • #21
              It'll be interesting to see how this gets handled.

              People crap on Goodell and some for good reason, but no way would I want his job..wether people crapped on me or not lol.
              my beer drinking team has a football problem

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by poppa smurph View Post
                It'll be interesting to see how this gets handled.

                People crap on Goodell and some for good reason, but no way would I want his job..wether people crapped on me or not lol.
                If I were him, I'd do my best to stay out of things that aren't clearly defined in the CBA.

                For this particular situation, I would think that the league doesn't have much to go on right now. But if the young lady in the video comes forward tormented by the experience, then I think they have a good reason to suspend.

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by DandyDon View Post
                  What's strange is that I saw an un-doctored video earlier where he pulled down her tee shirt and exposed only her black bra, after she was pointing at her breasts as if bragging about them. Not saying that is cool, but still way different from the tmz link above.

                  On the TMZ link, which is obviously retouched, it looks like he exposed her breast. Neither is cool, but TMZ is hyping it .
                  ACtually he did it twice. The first didnt show the boob, only bra. Then he did it again which is this TMZ video.
                  The Problem is the Oline, PERIOD

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by Ntegrase96 View Post
                    If I were him, I'd do my best to stay out of things that aren't clearly defined in the CBA.

                    For this particular situation, I would think that the league doesn't have much to go on right now. But if the young lady in the video comes forward tormented by the experience, then I think they have a good reason to suspend.
                    From what I read, she actually had pulled her shirt down herself before the incident with Elliot. And afterwards was hanging out with Elliot and friends. She'd have a tough time saying she was 'tormented". With that being said, Elliot is still an idiot, and he better get himself under control.

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post
                      ACtually he did it twice. The first didnt show the boob, only bra. Then he did it again which is this TMZ video.
                      Oic. Thanks for the clarification.

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post
                        The first didnt show the boob, only bra.
                        This is a good scientific analysis!

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by darrin99 View Post
                          From what I read, she actually had pulled her shirt down herself before the incident with Elliot. And afterwards was hanging out with Elliot and friends. She'd have a tough time saying she was 'tormented". With that being said, Elliot is still an idiot, and he better get himself under control.
                          Gotcha.

                          Yeah he needs to reign it in quite a bit. Not very bright to do this.

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by Ntegrase96 View Post
                            Gotcha.

                            Yeah he needs to reign it in quite a bit. Not very bright to do this.
                            I am hearing worries in Dallas that he has some issues with maturity. And coming from Dallas, that is worrisome.
                            The Problem is the Oline, PERIOD

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post
                              I am hearing worries in Dallas that he has some issues with maturity. And coming from Dallas, that is worrisome.
                              Ewoks are generally immature.

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by darrin99 View Post
                                From what I read, she actually had pulled her shirt down herself before the incident with Elliot. And afterwards was hanging out with Elliot and friends. She'd have a tough time saying she was 'tormented". With that being said, Elliot is still an idiot, and he better get himself under control.
                                She gets some lawyer talking in her ear thinking about a quick payday for himself and her. And all of the sudden she does an about face and say after thinking about it she is not okay with it. And being in the moment she didn't want to make a scene and just​ let it go

                                That happens weather she gets money or not he could be looking at a short suspension maybe a game or two
                                Football has been very, very good to us.
                                After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
                                But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

                                # of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

                                1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
                                2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
                                3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
                                4-New York Giants!!!
                                5-NE
                                Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

                                ***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X